Deaf Caution

Originally posted by kuifje75
:lol: Who said you are a bitch? Smile... It is "Deaf" card (not a "disability" card) and the only thing on it is to show how to communicate to a deaf person. It doesnt ask for sympathy. It just makes it clear that the normal way of speaking may not work, and how police can ayt differently to communicate better. It is held in the visor (the thingie that blocks the sun from your eyes) and the only time when it is out is when you want to show it to police. It is not like a sticker that you put on the window so that the whole world can see that you are deaf. :) Also, a drivers licence may have the symbol on it, but will the police always know what to do? I think we have assumptions about the police that they already know how to treat deaf ppl, but really, not all of them do.

actually I heard that there is a sticker that has to be put on your license plate - can you say Hello Carjacking........

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
actually I heard that there is a sticker that has to be put on your license plate - can you say Hello Carjacking........

Yeah definitely. I would never use a sticker on the car to make it obvious. Card is better, it's hidden. ;)

i think that is just a scam to get ppl to buy it -- i wouldnt buy it thats for sure LOL

Originally posted by Fly Free
i think that is just a scam to get ppl to buy it -- i wouldnt buy it thats for sure LOL

True, thats why I tell them they can get it for free from other places :)

Also like i said LONG ago on the old AllDeaf,

This company is b.s.. Sorry.

Any intelligent being can print a card out, laminate themselves at kinko's.. and USE it.

Besides, the cards are worthless. Simply put your hands out, act nice, and say I'm deaf. (pointing to ears).

I don't know where y'all live but everytime I've been pulled over, I never got the attitude y'all seem to portray.

I simply put my hands to the window and smile at the officer instead of giving an attitude.

Brenden

Originally posted by tAzMaNiAc
Also like i said LONG ago on the old AllDeaf,

This company is b.s.. Sorry.

Any intelligent being can print a card out, laminate themselves at kinko's.. and USE it.

Besides, the cards are worthless. Simply put your hands out, act nice, and say I'm deaf. (pointing to ears).

I don't know where y'all live but everytime I've been pulled over, I never got the attitude y'all seem to portray.

I simply put my hands to the window and smile at the officer instead of giving an attitude.

Brenden

Welcome Brendan... :chuckles:

I always act nice too, but sometimes they are just assholes. Fortunately, I have not been stopped by the police since 1997. Whew. Better not say more, or I might be jinxed!

I went to deafcaution.com and ordered it with fake credit card numbers and I got this message:

Thank you for doing business with us. You will be heard from us within 1 business day. If you have not heard from us, please contact us at info@deafcaution.com

If you chose money order in the order form online, all money orders should be mailed to:

Deaf Caution Company
5198 Arlington Ave
PMB 101
Riverside, CA 92504 U.S.A.

NOTE: In your next credit card statement, you will notice "Small World Company" charged you for the purchase.
Any questions? Contact billing@deafcaution.com

Originally posted by kevbo
I went to deafcaution.com and ordered it with fake credit card numbers and I got this message:

:laugh2: u are mean :rofl: why do it? heh u want the person to go :wtf: eh? hehe

Back