Damn you George W. Bush and the Wall Street fatcats

I'm very sorry to hear that Sable it really does suck.

Bush, the republicans, wallstreet fatcats, and many others who works close to the bush administration was obviously a very poor organization.

They even planned to give out $700 billion plan to the bankrupt but still hasnt completely fixed the problem.

One of my friends got laid off from his job a couple weeks ago so he was upset yeah and is having an difficult time searching for another job.

I still have no job myself either and of course it is getting alot harder for me now thanks the situation of the ecomony.

While it is a very MAJOR relief that Bush has left the office, but republicans are still trying to "take over" the congress especially when Obama is president.

With the fuck up shit that Bush and others has screwed up, it will NOT be a walk in the park for Obama and others to clean up this mess so...we may expect afew years to see this improved. After all, I'm really counting on Obama to do something about that and I'm sure he's already at it. Being President is never easy stuff so...best we can do now is just have some patience.

I bet Bush knew something about it before the ecomony disaster happened last year. :roll:

Back