Dallas Police Shooting News

I have absolutely no problem with the police using a bomb to blow up a sniper that holed up and recently went on a killing spree of cops.

None ... no problem whatsoever.

right
and when thy inventively use that tactic on you or a no knock or a "oops wrong address" what then?
after all we know cops never do mistakes, get the wrong house, kill the wrong dog, murder the wrong people...
no
of course not
right cops have no plms bombing american citizens in america..
if you cant see the plm with that
the conversation isnt really going to go further

why use a robot bomb?
why be underachievers?
why not use a tank?

how about some artillery? could they of not zerod him in with arty?
im sure to be sure, the cops could of taken out the entire block of downtown dallas with some arty?

why use a measly pee robot..

how about some javlines?
why not just get rid of due process any way, cops need to get home at the end their shift.
kill them all!! they're either with us or against us!!!

why not get rid of the police anyway, its war after all right?
shouldn't the marines be out the re hunting down and killing the enemy?

we had a guy who killed some cops hold up in a garage which was surrounded. he was alone, he had a rifle..
im curious why the cops couldn't of i dunno

waited him out. (he does eventually have to sleep or piss) i understand he just smoked 5 cops so it was war and bombs and close air support must of been needed but its a valid question

why not toss in some tear gas?
im sure other options not as flashy could of been used

why couldn't they have kept him surrounded and either engage him to talk him down, or have swat do what they are trained to do and thats not kill random peoples wee jack russles but actually go in and get the bad guy?
oh right i forgot

pussies

they bombed this guy because frankly the cops were pussies

its that simple
they took a bloody nose lost 5 guys and showed us they are nothing but cowards

and couldn't handle one bad dude, so instead needed to use bombs.
meh

the police have lost allot of respect what ever they still had with allot of people by bombing this guy, they bombed an american citizen in america..

and of course we both know theyre are organization of bad men that are itching to use robot bombs on the fuzz, and man thats going to be easier then you think

what the hell are the police doing with mines anyway?
who are the police at war with?

besides the innocent black dude they smoke for a broken tail light
this is outrageous

Last edited:
I'm still shocked. A remote killing machine. Who knew?

its the idea that matters..

how hard to you think it is for normal people with a grudge to as an example weaoponized drones..
send them to the local do naught shop
happy hunting fuzz

im sure plenty are working on this as we type
but since this is war though it only make sense, arms races and such..

its always fun to be the one sending the robot bombs.
it always sucks when your the one (cop) getting the robot bomb up your ass

soon we will see the results of that all over the cable news feeds
look if its war
surround all the gehtoes
no one in no one out.
sadr city
its on!!!

oh wait thats iraq not dallas.
mmm
dalas, iraq tomatoe tamato, patato, pototo... meh
right?

the cop told him to get his license, in order to do that one has to move
But the driver is supposed to say, "My license is in my (glove box, console, left hip pocket, etc.)-- may I reach for it?" before making a movement. Then, do whatever the cop says.

we have a witness who was sitting beside the murdered dude. if any other human bieng would murder soemone, that witness words woudl be taken at what they are and not ignored, obviously for cops its different which is the PLM

maybe ive seen a different vdie of a different oincedent, the video ive seen shows a cop with pale skin hoverign his gun over a dude he just blew away for nothing, panickign saying "oh f**k" over and over again.
It's too bad that the cop wasn't wearing a body camera. That could have filled in the blanks of what happened prior to and during the actual shooting.

even in canada with strict gun control laws its not shoot on site for the police if they see you with a gun or even have a gun or if you tell the polic eyou have a gun. its not shoot on site. having a gun can mean allot of things. its NOT shoot on sight. i dunno if thats different in america. considering it slegal to have guns and carry them with apermit id imagine its not shoot on site. its certainly very clear the cop panicked and freaked out..
No, it's not police practice to shoot on sight but it is usual to shoot if the gun is aimed at them, being used in a threatening manner, or being drawn during a confrontation. However, not every police officer is well trained for making that split-second discernment, and some of them do have personality issues, sad to say. But that is not the majority of cops. Most do their duty quietly every day with no mishaps. It's the ones that go bad that we see on the news.

i think very soon were goign too see cops get dropped by robots...
people have that tech and skill set in the population now to modify robots and drones into weapons already.
and when that happens a sim certain it will the cops better not be cryign crocodile tears of "poor me" they sent a robot at me boo hoo"

if your going to use robots against people, then be ready for what comes back..its simple as that
The technology is out there for anyone to use. The shooter that was killed was making bombs in his house. Ironically, he was killed by a bomb.

Is it worse to be killed by a bomb or gunshots? Does it matter? Something to think about. :hmm:

right an dif that cop ordered you not to move and to get your license how would you obey that command?

ive had cops scream at me "raise my hands" and "dont move" in the same damn breath.....

so

what gives..i know some people can raise theyre hands while not moving...,but for most of us...those types of commands dont work too well
When they scream orders to you it means don't make any moves other than what they order you specifically to do. If they say, "Raise your hands above your head," you do that and nothing else.

In a vehicle, they would more likely say to keep your hands on the steering wheel (driver) or dashboard (passenger) or outside the window (both). They don't want people inside a vehicle to put their hands up because they can't see them there, and they could be reaching for a gun in the overhead console.

having a gun is not reason to kill.
its not see a gun shoot first ask questions later is it?
Depends on what else is going on at the time.

Last edited:
the issues that are afflicting america today right now in regards to race are not obamas doing, they are long standing real plms in society. that are far larger then he is and have been at work in society for allot longer then he has been on the throne
Yes, there's been a long-term problem but he hasn't done anything to try to alleviate it. It seems like whenever there's a problem he emphasizes the racial differences instead of seeking common human goals.

Yes, there's been a long-term problem but he hasn't done anything to try to alleviate it. It seems like whenever there's a problem he emphasizes the racial differences instead of seeking common human goals.

I don't think about there is other resource at federal level because police departments are local issue, but DOJ will jumping in if there is civil rights violation like they did to Ferguson.

But FBI/DOJ have program to improve the relation between police department and communities, also the racism has been around for very long time, before smartphone with videotaping got advanced, so we are more exposed to racism now, even more than before.

Without overhaul the local police departments, I don't think that Dallas shooting will be last one for mass shooting against police officers, also any police departments who are using Ferguson-style or civil rights violation need to be addressed before getting worse and more divided.

Thread cleaned up and reopened. Please stick with the topic per the title of this thread and no more political discussion... take that in PM.

Thank you.

But the driver is supposed to say, "My license is in my (glove box, console, left hip pocket, etc.)-- may I reach for it?" before making a movement. Then, do whatever the cop says.

It's too bad that the cop wasn't wearing a body camera. That could have filled in the blanks of what happened prior to and during the actual shooting.

No, it's not police practice to shoot on sight but it is usual to shoot if the gun is aimed at them, being used in a threatening manner, or being drawn during a confrontation. However, not every police officer is well trained for making that split-second discernment, and some of them do have personality issues, sad to say. But that is not the majority of cops. Most do their duty quietly every day with no mishaps. It's the ones that go bad that we see on the news.

The technology is out there for anyone to use. The shooter that was killed was making bombs in his house. Ironically, he was killed by a bomb.

Is it worse to be killed by a bomb or gunshots? Does it matter? Something to think about. :hmm:

When they scream orders to you it means don't make any moves other than what they order you specifically to do. If they say, "Raise your hands above your head," you do that and nothing else.

In a vehicle, they would more likely say to keep your hands on the steering wheel (driver) or dashboard (passenger) or outside the window (both). They don't want people inside a vehicle to put their hands up because they can't see them there, and they could be reaching for a gun in the overhead console.

I really don't think some people will think to ask all that when pulled over by a police , especially if they never been pulled over before. It was too bad the guy said he had a gun when it wasn't required . I don't recall learning to say that when I took driver ED if I was pulled over by a police.

I really don't think some people will think to ask all that when pulled over by a police , especially if they never been pulled over before. It was too bad the guy said he had a gun when it wasn't required . I don't recall learning to say that when I took driver ED if I was pulled over by a police.

I had felony stop in 2006 by police officers after I can't find good spot to pull over, so I had to continue until exit the highway so police officer pointed at gun at me, so I had no idea because I cannot hear their command. I just yelled with waving outside of car's window so police officer believed that I'm deaf so they holstered the gun and dropped the felony command to questioning me so they asked if I'm drinking, so I said no... I was on way to work and I was 19 years old so I can't buy drink legally, so they had to test with BAC and result came back 0, then they questioned me about can't pull over soon so I told them that I can't find good spot to pull over and I was very tired because of came out of bed before on way to work, so they let me go.

For all other pull over, they asked me to show ID, that all they asked, not otherwise.

A driver is only required to inform if he has a concealed weapon and he's in a state that requires it. Not every state does. I live in a state, SC, that requires it.

http://concealednation.org/2015/07/...led-we-look-at-all-50-states-for-the-answers/

A driver is only required to inform if he has a concealed weapon and he's in a state that requires it. Not every state does. I live in a state, SC, that requires it.

http://concealednation.org/2015/07/...led-we-look-at-all-50-states-for-the-answers/
Yeah I saw this but I thought the driver wasn't required to in his state .

I made a new thread about the girls raising money for the Dallas police b/c I didn't know this one been unlocked . That was very sweet of the girls to do this .

Yeah I saw this but I thought the driver wasn't required to in his state .

I made a new thread about the girls raising money for the Dallas police b/c I didn't know this one been unlocked . That was very sweet of the girls to do this .

Post #130.

right but that "depends" negates the idea of shoot on site.

even in iraq for heavens sake it wasn't shoot on site

the ROE in a stan or iraq was not shoot to kill on site.

i think law reinforcement in america of american citizens, last time i checked does not use the doctrine of shoot to kill on site.

"depends"
means something different

even in canada with strict gun laws the cops cant just roll up to you and blow you away on site, of they see you have a gun..
they need more then "look a gun"
to start blasting

obviously because "look a gun" can mean all sort of things thus we have a "depends"

thats not to state it wont and is not fast becoming like "shoot on site" for both the cops and those who are fed up with them..

interesting how that works isnt it..?
mmmm

Last edited:
Back