Dallas Police Shooting News

RIP Dallas heroes....

the revolution is coming...

Micah Xavier Johnson... US Army Reserve
Charles Whitman... US Marine Corps
Christopher Dorner... US Navy Reserve and LAPD

Without looking it up, sometime after WWII the crackdown began because soldiers were bringing back machine guns and stuff. Dangerous if stolen by bad guys.

I'm not sure how but somehow... my buddy in Army snuck in a grenade when he returned back from Afghanistan. . you can imagine what I was like when he showed it to me :eek:

he taped the safety pin and lever.

its very dangerous what has just occurred.

they have used a robot to kill someone.

only a matter of time now folks
damn...

I am very disturbed by this unusual police tactic to use EOD. this is definitely a very slippery slope and I pray that a legislator would step in to put an end to it. I believe this kind of tactic should be banned and strictly prohibited. this is not Iraq.

I am very disturbed by this unusual police tactic to use EOD. this is definitely a very slippery slope and I pray that a legislator would step in to put an end to it. I believe this kind of tactic should be banned and strictly prohibited. this is not Iraq.

Also it is first time for non-military setting in our country.

When they supply military weapons to them? No, they won't stop. Now robot kills with claymore. Where they get them from? not from corner store.

When they supply military weapons to them? No, they won't stop. Now robot kills with claymore. Where they get them from? not from corner store.

Dallas Police Department acquired these stuff from Pentagon as surplus from wars. Obama Administration did not block the deal.

Dallas Police Department acquired these stuff from Pentagon as surplus from wars. Obama Administration did not block the deal.
Correct
Who will ban or stop cops when government supplies? People worry more about race and sex then what government doing.

Correct
Who will ban or stop cops when government supplies? People worry more about race and sex then what government doing.

The Congress has to change the rule, but that's not going happen, but state legislature could have authority to ban.

The Congress has to change the rule, but that's not going happen, but state legislature could have authority to ban.
Could but won't
People and cops kill each other now government have more freedom while society looks elsewhere

Could but won't
People and cops kill each other now government have more freedom while society looks elsewhere

That's why election is matter, but we aren't allowed to discuss about political topics.

Micah Xavier Johnson... US Army Reserve
Charles Whitman... US Marine Corps
Christopher Dorner... US Navy Reserve and LAPD

Whitman was an ex marine and in the end a mass murderer, but his autopsy showed him to have glioblastoma (brain cancer) in the area of the brain that controls reasoning, so although he was a mass murderer he probably couldn't help himself. He himself asked for a autopsy in the letter he left for the police to find out why he was being driven to do what he was about to do.

well

we had the fact of the dude getting murdered by the cop in his van beside his fiancee who life streamed it
i know it went out before the cops lawyers could spin it..

i dunno what else more people needed after that..

But .. what we do see, is the cop, obviously distraught, saying "I told him not to move!"

And what we do not see, is the cop actually shooting .. we know he did, but we don't see the actions the driver took or at what point the driver was shot.

That is why I don't think this was a racist shooting - and the cop was not white - we don't see that in the video either. I think the cop freaked out when he was told the driver had a gun and thought the driver was reaching for his gun when he went to get his wallet.

On the other hand, the BLM protests in Dallas were racially motivated and racist in nature. The shooter was a racist and was targeting white cops. He got blown up by a robot, so are robots going to be targeted next?

http://imgur.com/x1wMLA2

I have been pulled over - and I informed the police officer I was armed - he drew his gun and ordered me to NOT reach for anything or make any sudden movements or he would shoot me.

I didn't reach for anything, and I didn't make any sudden movements.

Last edited:
Black lives matter movement isn't about racist movement. Civil right movement. U just like Governor Greg judging protests. Mich Johnson is 25 years old. He's ex US Army reservist. He was black separatist hate group. He wasn't part of black lives matter. He was acting alone. He killed all 5 white cops. U go tell him he was racist.

The Black Lives Matter is propagating a lie that white police officers are killing all the young black men in America.

It is a lie, and it is a racist lie. The Black Lives Matter movement is a racist movement.

Last edited:

I have absolutely no problem with the police using a bomb to blow up a sniper that holed up and recently went on a killing spree of cops.

None ... no problem whatsoever.

But .. what we do see, is the cop, obviously distraught, saying "I told him not to move!"

the cop told him to get his license, in order to do that one has to move

And what we do not see, is the cop actually shooting .. we know he did, but we don't see the actions the driver took or at what point the driver was shot.

we have a witness who was sitting beside the murdered dude. if any other human bieng would murder soemone, that witness words woudl be taken at what they are and not ignored, obviously for cops its different which is the PLM

That is why I don't think this was a racist shooting - and the cop was not white -

maybe ive seen a different vdie of a different oincedent, the video ive seen shows a cop with pale skin hoverign his gun over a dude he just blew away for nothing, panickign saying "oh f**k" over and over again.

we don't see that in the video either. I think the cop freaked out when he was told the driver had a gun and thought the driver was reaching for his gun when he went to get his wallet.

even in canada with strict gun control laws its not shoot on site for the police if they see you with a gun or even have a gun or if you tell the polic eyou have a gun. its not shoot on site. having a gun can mean allot of things. its NOT shoot on sight. i dunno if thats different in america. considering it slegal to have guns and carry them with apermit id imagine its not shoot on site. its certainly very clear the cop panicked and freaked out..

On the other hand, the BLM protests in Dallas were racially motivated and racist in nature. The shooter was a racist and was targeting white cops. He got blown up by a robot, so are robots going to be targeted next?

http://imgur.com/x1wMLA2

i think very soon were goign too see cops get dropped by robots...
people have that tech and skill set in the population now to modify robots and drones into weapons already.
and when that happens a sim certain it will the cops better not be cryign crocodile tears of "poor me" they sent a robot at me boo hoo"

if your going to use robots against people, then be ready for what comes back..its simple as that

I have been pulled over - and I informed the police officer I was armed - he drew his gun and ordered me to NOT reach for anything or make any sudden movements or he would shoot me.

I didn't reach for anything, and I didn't make any sudden movements.

right an dif that cop ordered you not to move and to get your license how would you obey that command?

ive had cops scream at me "raise my hands" and "dont move" in the same damn breath.....

so

what gives..i know some people can raise theyre hands while not moving...,but for most of us...those types of commands dont work too well

having a gun is not reason to kill.
its not see a gun shoot first ask questions later is it?

We have been in a race war ever since Obama stepped foot in the White House. No one wanted one more than him. Except, he wanted to declare war on the police - not just any police - he wanted a war on white male police officers. Because Obama is a racist.

Here is where is started:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Louis_Gates_arrest_controversy

Notice the police officer is white. If he had been black, and did the same exact thing, there would have been no controversy.

the issues that are afflicting america today right now in regards to race are not obamas doing, they are long standing real plms in society. that are far larger then he is and have been at work in society for allot longer then he has been on the throne

Back