Dallas Police Shooting News

5 police were killed and 7 wounded the last I heard on the news today. One suspect is dead there was a 3 hours stand off and that wasn't going anywhere according the
police Chief Brown the suspect wanted to kill as many White police as possible .

alright.
but why attack armed ready men then?
if yoru motive is to kill as many whites as you could would a defenseless grade school be a better target?>
or a local packed church on a sunday?
im not stating your wrong in what the attacker stated, i'm just stating if indeed that was his motive plenty of far better targets society offers then hitting trained armed police officers..

they had a team, multiple shooters.
they could of easily left stacks of dead white kids in multiple locations if that's really what they wanted to do..
but they didn't.
they only hit the state.

never thought id state this
but america does look like its headed for a race war..

the attacker was a us army vet.
damn

Last edited:
We can continue the discussion here.

You knew this was going to happen, hoichi called it yesterday hours before it happened. Personally I'm surprised it took this long for someone to do this. You can only push people so far and then they have had enough and the black community as well as others have said, "we've had enough!" It's too bad that the bad cops are causing some of the good one's to become targets. If the police departments around the country had the integrity to actually police and arrest some of their own when they murder an innocent person or use excessive force, rather than cover it up and say the shooting or officers actions is/were justified, we wouldn't be where we are today. That's the problem you have when you have the fox guarding the henhouse.

Posts moved to here per requested to continue the Dallas shooting subject in this thread.

this makes NO sense..

http://beta.dallasnews.com/news/dal...s?hootPostID=b0ef4d876db8f35d9453d939d13b8626

does this guy expect unarmed people to actually stay and stand still as a firefight kicks up with multiple shooters..
im trying o figure this out

ive seen allot allot of footage of armed cops running, and taking cover..
but
unarmed citizens cant do that?
he lashes out at those people thinking the cops will protect them
ok
last time i did check it was to serve and protect. im not against taking the protect part out. but it needs to be known and clear.

even if the above was true.
how is unarmed people running away from a firefight make them hypocrites.
it would if those people have stated they will never run from a fire fight and neither should you.
is that what these people where stating and chanting?

this guy is a leader?

anyway its real good to know this guy will be the first catching the bullets next,
we wouldn't want him to be a hypocrite after all would we?

You knew this was going to happen, hoichi called it yesterday hours before it happened. Personally I'm surprised it took this long for someone to do this. You can only push people so far and then they have had enough and the black community as well as others have said, "we've had enough!" It's too bad that the bad cops are causing some of the good one's to become targets. If the police departments around the country had the integrity to actually police and arrest some of their own when they murder an innocent person or use excessive force, rather than cover it up and say the shooting or officers actions is/were justified, we wouldn't be where we are today. That's the problem you have when you have the fox guarding the henhouse.

we have agreed on two things in 24 hours..
(looks out window for signs and portents)
somethings off...

this makes NO sense..

http://beta.dallasnews.com/news/dal...s?hootPostID=b0ef4d876db8f35d9453d939d13b8626

does this guy expect unarmed people to actually stay and stand still as a firefight kicks up with multiple shooters..
im trying o figure this out

ive seen allot allot of footage of armed cops running, and taking cover..
but
unarmed citizens cant do that?
he lashes out at those people thinking the cops will protect them
ok
last time i did check it was to serve and protect. im not against taking the protect part out. but it needs to be known and clear.

even if the above was true.
how is unarmed people running away from a firefight make them hypocrites.
it would if those people have stated they will never run from a fire fight and neither should you.
is that what these people where stating and chanting?

this guy is a leader?

anyway its real good to know this guy will be the first catching the bullets next,
we wouldn't want him to be a hypocrite after all would we?

Gov. Greg Abbott thinks he know about protest. He never been in protest before. He did not speak for victims who got shot by Cops using excessive forces. He saying we take blame for annoying polices before they do us. Smh

Gov. Greg Abbott thinks he know about protest. He never been in protest before. He did not speak for victims who got shot by Cops using excessive forces. He saying we take blame for annoying polices before they do us. Smh

well, all the protesters hit the street even before all the facts on the shootings were revealed. The Black Lives Matter movement is a racist movement and I want nothing at all to do with racism.

well, all the protesters hit the street even before all the facts on the shootings were revealed. The Black Lives Matter movement is a racist movement and I want nothing at all to do with racism.
well

we had the fact of the dude getting murdered by the cop in his van beside his fiancee who life streamed it
i know it went out before the cops lawyers could spin it..

i dunno what else more people needed after that..

13606879_884913471639482_2189103363995096670_n.jpg

Sadly this was not surprise to my daughter or me . I seen riots happen between police and White and Black people in Boston in the 60's & 70's this been going on so long
it going to get a lot of work to put an end to this . :(

Black man declares wanting to kill whites. Why is it not called a hate crime? Oh, I get it, hate crime was invented for white on black only. B.S.

I wonder what the ballistics' tests will show? That's how we'll know if more than one gun was used, though not necessarily how many shooters there were. But it's a start.

Some of the bullets pierced the officers' bullet-proof vests.

Black man declares wanting to kill whites. Why is it not called a hate crime? Oh, I get it, hate crime was invented for white on black only. B.S.

It is obviously hate crime, but he died so no one will going see him in the court and get charged with hate crime, but it won't matter if it is hate crime or not, killing police officer is result in automatic death penalty in Texas.

The death penalty is maximum punishment that we have now.

i don't trust a word coming from dallas pds mouth..

did they release the girl?
they released the guys in the Mercedes..

Sadly this was not surprise to my daughter or me . I seen riots happen between police and White and Black people in Boston in the 60's & 70's this been going on so long
it going to get a lot of work to put an end to this . :(

America has major issue with racism for centuries and there isn't much for us to fix the problem, but police officers treat citizens better now than in 1960s.

Back