Dallas Police Shooting News

My bad for get back to you so late. yeah 10 cops got shot ... and 4 deads. They did not catch the suspect/s. Really i am in Dallas. Every blocks and streets block in downtown. There are crowd still standing out there. None of protests got shot. It's pretty nice outside. Protests not leaving.

My bad for get back to you so late. yeah 10 cops got shot ... and 4 deads. They did not catch the suspect/s. Really i am in Dallas. Every blocks and streets block in downtown. There are crowd still standing out there. None of protests got shot. It's pretty nice outside. Protests not leaving.

One suspect is in custody now, also one of civilian is shot, not sure if it is associated with protest.

Still they not sure find all the shooting suspects. I think they might be decoys.

Read somewhere that one of the 4 dead was a DART cop. 11 shot- 4 of them DART cops with one of them dead. The remainder Dallas police.

There are 2 snipers, but they have to find one more sniper.

How was it determined that there were two snipers. Earlier one friend wondered if the shooter (when it thought 1 shooter) was mentally unstable. I don't think the whole story is known yet.

At any rate- ..... no words... for all of it... for Alton Sterling, for Philando Castile, for the Dallas cops. For all the victims prior to this in the last...who knows how many years.

Heavy and broken heart.

Read somewhere that one of the 4 dead was a DART cop. 11 shot- 4 of them DART cops with one of them dead. The remainder Dallas police.

How was it determined that there were two snipers. Earlier one friend wondered if the shooter (when it thought 1 shooter) was mentally unstable. I don't think the whole story is known yet.

At any rate- ..... no words... for all of it... for Alton Sterling, for Philando Castile, for the Dallas cops. For all the victims prior to this in the last...who knows how many years.

Heavy and broken heart.

One of suspect right now, is in custody.

One of suspect right now, is in custody.

You mentioned that but was asking how it was known BEFORE he was in custody? or did they find out AFTER they caught him and he said so (a bit surprised...most wouldn't give up their 'partners'...)

You mentioned that but was asking how it was known BEFORE he was in custody? or did they find out AFTER they caught him and he said so (a bit surprised...most wouldn't give up their 'partners'...)

No idea about how they found one turned to be suspect.

Reba has answer above.

I noticed that suspect said he will hurt and kill more on TV.

Update: 3 suspects are in custody and 1 suspect is still fighting with manhunt.

Update: 1 suspect died (will update more about whichever is suicide)

I'm going bed within 1 hour so please keep update. :ty:

Such an ugly tragedy.

There has been so much unrest these days, both here in America and overseas. What has happened to being decent human beings?

The Dallas Police Chief said that he received a call from the Governor and the White House, both offering assistance. He then said that he would gladly accept assistance from the Office of The Governor because he preferred strong leadership.

The sniper that holed himself up was blown up with a bomb using a remote control EOD device.

Serves him right - he will just be known as another dead terrorist. Not a hero. Not a knight in shining armor. Not some brave warrior .... a terrorist. And a very dead, blown up one.

Possibly from the directions of the shots, if they came from two different directions at the same time.

were the snipers stationary for multiple shots?
or were they shoot, move, communicate?

there may have been more then two.
i wouldn't rule it out at this point

The sniper that holed himself up was blown up with a bomb using a remote control EOD device.

Serves him right - he will just be known as another dead terrorist. Not a hero. Not a knight in shining armor. Not some brave warrior .... a terrorist. And a very dead, blown up one.

that doesnt state much though..

one mans terrorist is another mans hero
sad
but true

5 police were killed and 7 wounded the last I heard on the news today. One suspect is dead there was a 3 hours stand off and that wasn't going anywhere according the
police Chief Brown the suspect wanted to kill as many White police as possible .

what ever happens now folks..
dont let them take away any rights!!
they will use this tragedy and run with it and milk it for all its worth to screw the rest of us..

a few things.
im cating up with all the feeds. so..

the cops are stating the snipers were in camouflage. whats the point in wearing camouflage when your attacking an urban environment downtown business financial district of a major city?
wouldnt you want to be dressed as everyone else?
and not in jungle warfare geddup?

and a cop was an interview stating the cops used a claymore to take out the dude hold up.
a claymore?
really
since when do cops get issues claymor mines?
what use are claymores ot police and protect the population?
i dunno seems strange to me.
i never thought cops would get issues mines for heavens sake...
i understand the police have gotten way over militarized...but
mines?
damn

anyway..
no matter what ugliness hits now...
dont let em take away any rights!!
thats what theyre gonna want to do..

up here not too long ago the mounties got hit, losing three in the east and then a few years before they lost 5 in alberta both to a lone gunmen. in alberta the guy was pissed over his cow hat boy tarnished or whatever thus ambushed the Mounties mowed them down, in new brunswick i think the guy went into a station blasting..the first they lost 5 the second i think 3 or 4

Back