CVS to win big by stop selling cigarettes

CVS has limited the amount of pain medication it sells. If you're a client there, and some people get their prescriptions before you, then you're out of luck and you can't get your pain medication. They think this is stopping people from abusing pain medication, and it's a huge mess with the DEA and the wholesalers who won't supply enough medication to the stores because the DEA feels that only a certain amount of medication needs to be used each month, which makes no sense. There are better ways for pharmacists to weed out who is abusing pain meds than to have the medications limited and valid patients denied medication.

This is a reason why I won't ever use CVS. Who cares about cigarette selling, I'm concerned about people getting their medication when they need it.

I go through this every month. My doctor use to have everyone sign a contract to use only one pharmacy and if you used a different pharmacy you would be dropped. This made it so they could monitor if you were getting multiple scripts each month now you have to go from Pharmacy to Pharmacy to find one that actually has the Meds. I have had to travel 2 hours away just to get my medicine. Its getting harder and harder to get medicine that I have been on for 8 years.

yes I know cocaine is an opiate and it's made from cocoa plant..... and it's illegal. so you've tried it before?

and are you suggesting that I should try cocaine?

Just FYI, cocaine is not an opiate. It's like the opposite of an opiate. Opiates are from the poppy plant, opium, heroin and morphine etc etc etc

I have three kids...:ty:

Why not you??

Why are you force me to have kids?

It is not right time for me to have kids because I'm busy with school and have deal with medical issues, so I couldn't afford to have a child.

Can't afford to raise the kid = child brutality :roll:

Why are you force me to have kids?

It is not right time for me to have kids because I'm busy with school and have deal with medical issues, so I couldn't afford to have a child.

Can't afford to raise the kid = child brutality :roll:
Did you forget how to ignore? :lol:

Just FYI, cocaine is not an opiate. It's like the opposite of an opiate. Opiates are from the poppy plant, opium, heroin and morphine etc etc etc

woops! it should say stimulant instead of opiate :ty:

Back