CVS to win big by stop selling cigarettes

So what if CVS stops selling cigarettes? There are plenty of places that sell them. That news is no big deal!

exactly :lol:

like.... 7-11.... gas stations.... and just about any place that sells lottery tickets :lol:

DEA is doing a good job. A greatest law enforcement agency. They busted deaf people for selling heroin and cocaine. A few are in federal prisons where BOP is giving them a hard time with VRS and interpreters. State police arrested deaf people and put them in state jails, where often there is VRS and terps are available.

Don't like the DEA? Then don't use drugs. Simple. Don't help the Colombians.

Is this a joke?
:laugh2: i had a same thought.

DEA is a bunch of lawless criminals. It should be disbanded. same for ATF

oh ok so you want to die? Do you have kids? Bravo.
Pot go for you? then use it and see what happened.

The FBI cannot do anything undercover. They're too clean. DEA agents can get dirty.

DEA is good? You are really brainwashed. DEA has very longest history that misled about pots for many years and we had drug program at public school that endorsed by DEA, and they said smoking pots can kill us. I don't believe in DEA propaganda and the drug war is one of biggest failure in American history. DEA doesn't have any benefit as organization and I want DEA to shut down, so let FBI take care of drug trafficking and let states make decision with possession of drugs.

Also, I have some libertarian views, so shut DEA down is part of shrinking the size of federal government.

The FBI cannot do anything undercover. They're too clean. DEA agents can get dirty.

what? too clean? oh boy...

Did I? You want try? Why should I care? If you want try, then be it, as long as you don't put your dick in my rear, include all my friends and the rest of the world. If you don't want try, then don't.

and are you suggesting that I should try cocaine?

Did I? You want try? Why should I care? If you want try, then be it, as long as you don't put your dick in my rear, include all my friends and the rest of the world. If you don't want try, then don't.

you got all hot and angry. this is what you said

Wow! The problem is really YOU!

You better research what Cocaine is and what it helps and what nots. Cocaine has the pain killing properties just like opiates.

Your really, really too naive and focus only book than learn from real life. Sad!

"learn from real life"? so I take it that you've tried cocaine?

sad? why is it sad that I've never tried cocaine?

If you think that way, then be it. Your just impossible.

:smoking:

no I didn't think that way. I asked you questions because you've made such crazy claims. Looks like you want to plead the fifth and we'll just leave it at that.

perhaps you should wise up and don't let mikemike catch you in illegal act :cool2:

The pot cause die? You are very funny so thank you for make me laugh so hard. :rofl:

No, I don't have kids and life is too short for you to worry.

DEA and ATF are nothing, except for waste of taxpayers and increase the size of federal government.

I want to dump you in diehardbiker's camp for reeducation program.

no I didn't think that way. I asked you questions because you've made such crazy claims. Looks like you want to plead the fifth and we'll just leave it at that.

perhaps you should wise up and don't let mikemike catch you in illegal act :cool2:

You should see diehardbiker's house - it is full of crazy stuffs. :lol:

Nodding in agreement!

Try Fentanyl, its about 100 times more potent than Oxycodone. Even with minimum dosage, way too strong for me! And yep, it wipes away pain completely! I don't like this because wiping out all pain isn't good thing, never know if have other problem.

I had shot morphine three times to kill pain and not works when my left shoulder got dislocation for almost three hours. After shoulder got fixed and I took vicodin which I HATE IT so much and should take pill everyday for almost 2 weeks but I quitted it after 5 days. I got pain suffering for three weeks till fade.

Wow a person with no responsibility. How about adopting a deaf drug-induced orphan? Or spent time with deaf or hearing little kids born to moms who used drugs?

That will be your reeducation program

You're welcome I make you laugh.

The pot cause die? You are very funny so thank you for make me laugh so hard. :rofl:

No, I don't have kids and life is too short for you to worry.

DEA and ATF are nothing, except for waste of taxpayers and increase the size of federal government.

I want to dump you in diehardbiker's camp for reeducation program.

I can't help noticing the title "CVS to win big.....". What award will it win?

BTW, from the OP's link:

Executives said the move will cost the company $2 billion a year in lost sales.
Because they lose business with millions of customers who are smokers.

I can't help noticing the title "CVS to win big.....". What award will it win?

BTW, from the OP's link:

Because they lose business with millions of customers who are smokers.

they win... $2 million profits!

Wow a person with no responsibility. How about adopting a deaf drug-induced orphan? Or spent time with deaf or hearing little kids born to moms who used drugs?

That will be your reeducation program

You're welcome I make you laugh.

Me with no responsibility? I'm not interested to raise the child since I'm busy with school.

No, I'm not interested to adopt the child so no thanks.

Well, crack babies actually grow up fine, they found. What matters for them is growing up in poverty vs non-poverty. I'd be fine with adopting a crack baby.

Having a kid will be the best reward in your life.

Me with no responsibility? I'm not interested to raise the child since I'm busy with school.

No, I'm not interested to adopt the child so no thanks.

Back