edisonnjshow004.jpg

30" rims

40_Inch_Rims.jpg

40" rims

40susamotorsports.jpg

40" also

I think they're way too big!

Those are some nice ghetto cars. LOL.

I wouldn't be caught dead driving in any though.

you'll find this a lot in nearby in my local- San Jose and Oakland.

these biggie wheels are no good with tiny brake rotors except that black suv cuz it has little bigger rotors inside the wheels which might be accepted for the safety. i learned that from Unique Whips.

edisonnjshow004.jpg

30" rims

40_Inch_Rims.jpg

40" rims

40susamotorsports.jpg

40" also

I think they're way too big!

Damn crazy black brothers... They should have a law banning these kind of stupid big ass wheels.... They were not designed for these cars, or any cars or trucks.. Hell no, not for me!

No more than a 22 inch wheel allowed by law... Kind of look stupid with 40 inch wheels... Well the undoing will befall these dumb crackers before long!

thier towing fee wld be 50 percent more than regular local tow fee ... We have extra length grid on wheel lift to tow it .. but rather use a rollback .. for em ..

thier towing fee wld be 50 percent more than regular local tow fee ... We have extra length grid on wheel lift to tow it .. but rather use a rollback .. for em ..

Yep... that's when the stupid black brothers screw up, and then their dope money pays for that shit... Not my problem... I hate them big wheels... They suck... Makes them look stupid compared to BIG FOOT the famous Monster Truck, that still would CRUSH that piece of shit with big wheels...

Let see what big wheels are the REAL BIG WHEELS...

Let Grave Digger finish what Big Foot started... so it be!

OH Guacamolie!... why?. whats the point?... It's seriously ugly.. they're better off with stocker rims that came with it... sheesh..

imagine the repair cost if u happen to hit a pothole with literally low or no profile tires.

Just sayin'

[yt]HuUiMAk0rM8[/yt]
This is the best rims I ever seen in my life.

HEY, PLEASE FOCUS ON THE ROAD, NOT MY RIMS.

:crazy: wheels sizes. It is too big.

I actually saw a car with HUGE wheels on a old 80's American car, I was like oh my god that's big! 0.0 I saw it like 2 weeks ago, I think.

I actually saw a car with HUGE wheels on a old 80's American car, I was like oh my god that's big! 0.0 I saw it like 2 weeks ago, I think.
That's the "new thang" for some people nowadays.

Remember in the 90s, it was low-riders and bouncing cars?

Now, it's cars with super-sized rims. :roll:

That's the "new thang" for some people nowadays.

Remember in the 90s, it was low-riders and bouncing cars?

Now, it's cars with super-sized rims. :roll:

Yup! I remember the lowriders with tiny rims sticking out, now huge rims make cars look like 4x4 LOL

Hell no I wont put these kind of wheels with 0-ring tires on my Isuzu! I like having fatter tires on my rims so they can absorb so much punishment from the potholes before the rims does.

Plus they dont even know an inch increase on rims equal more weight each rim and that is putting the suspension to much stress. Putting those big-ass rims is asking for suspension and brake failure.

I'll just keep my tires and rims to what the factory engineered them exactly for both my SUV and sports car.

These wheels on these vehicle is a definetly a turn offs for me.

Does not fit in these cars well! Whenever I see them, my eyes actually rolled up to the sky!

Back