Crafts

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you like Crafts or Make Crafts on ur own as a hobby? What Kind of Crafts do u Like or have in ur home?

Such as Candles, Frames, Garden Crafts, Homemade Gifts , Jewerlry Making, Needle Crafts, Painting Crafts Or Paper Crafts, Or Others?

I Decorate my Home with Crafts such as Candles, Wreaths, Country Shelf, Florists in Vases..I admire Country Style. Somedays I would want to live in a country (Home build by all Wood.;)

ahh, I love Crafts!!!!!!!!! I only do is art on draw plants (paint)... gems on bowls... beads.... tshirts designs. :D

Oh my! I love doing crafts, but I do not show them off because I feel that they aren't good enough.

I often make crafty games for my boys to play with. :thumb:

I do some bookscrapping, needlepointings (plastic canvas, cross stitches, and cloth stitches), and kids crafts.

Only thing I am not good at are Making Bows! Grrr... My Step Mom is so Great with Making Bows but not me..I have been trying so hard and Still cannot get it Perfect. LOL

Glass (Gems) Candle Holder

I decorate glass (gems) candle holders in livingroom, bedroom, and bathroom. Let me give you an example what it looks like that I love ....the ones I like for decoration in my home. I have different sizes of glass (gems) candle holders. Right now, I am doin' on puzzle - a 3D Eagle with many hidden of animals inside the 3 feet of 3D Eagle. LOL See, I love eagles. Nuthin' is new about me, eh? :lol:

i do making blanket, pillow cases and crafts for paint on vases.. i will learn more later... i am planning to sell this...

Patchwork Quilts,
Crochet
Knitting
Cross stitches
Cake Decorating (Icing on the cake)
Make clothes (less now)
Mohair Teddy Bear
Porcelain dolls
and many more!

I used to attend Teddy Bear, Patchwork, and Porcelain dolls workshops around my home areas.

I used to do a lot of craft but since i started working full time, 10 hours a day and lots of overtime i just dont have the time or energy to do any crafts! We
have chickens to tend to after work then cook etc etc...when i retire, i plan to get back in crafts!
Crafts i used to do:
cross stitch
needlepoint
Decoupage
draw and paint
New crafts i would love to learn:
Wreath decorating
candles
scrapbooking
I tried knitting years ago and i just cant do it in fact, i hate it lol!

Trick/false antique look on any plates, picture frames, vases, lamp e.g. with special color.
Special color spray on glass vase or any glasses…
Napkin Tech. on every vases, frames, e.g
Patchwork Quilts, (less now)
Crochet with laces like ball, net curtain, mats, butterflies, bell, something decoration to hang the windows instead of just blanket…
Knitting the jumpers, cardigan, baby clothes (now more less) since my sons have different taste of fashion lol.
Make clothes (more less since I start with new hobby to do with restoration work on old furniture)
To dry florists
Dried fruits/florists decoration on wreath e.g.
Decoupage
paint

I would like to learn how to make my own candles one day... I did learn how to do at school which it's long time ago.

Cheri said:
Do you like Crafts or Make Crafts on ur own as a hobby? What Kind of Crafts do u Like or have in ur home?

Such as Candles, Frames, Garden Crafts, Homemade Gifts , Jewerlry Making, Needle Crafts, Painting Crafts Or Paper Crafts, Or Others?

I Decorate my Home with Crafts such as Candles, Wreaths, Country Shelf, Florists in Vases..I admire Country Style. Somedays I would want to live in a country (Home build by all Wood.;)

You must go there !!!

http://www.kutztownfestival.com/index.shtml

My two sons and I went there every year fourth of July weekend. My mother in law made corn husk dolls every year. This year, she may not go there due to her health condition.

I love the amish people handmade quilt blanket and clothes. I miss this year due to my two sons have on their own plans with friends. We went to Kutztown, PA since they were born.

I used to do macrabe (hands on knitting), recently took up knitting -- am still struggling with it. :lol:

Sabrina said:
You must go there !!!

http://www.kutztownfestival.com/index.shtml

My two sons and I went there every year fourth of July weekend. My mother in law made corn husk dolls every year. This year, she may not go there due to her health condition.

I love the amish people handmade quilt blanket and clothes. I miss this year due to my two sons have on their own plans with friends. We went to Kutztown, PA since they were born.

Sabrina,

that looks very interesting since We plan to visit in PA because we are looking into moving to PA or NH or whereever else.. but I need to learn places first and need to find a better health insurance before move because it is important for my son Sean to have one for his treatment and his future if it happen to be remission..

Wendy

WBHarley said:
Sabrina,

that looks very interesting since We plan to visit in PA because we are looking into moving to PA or NH or whereever else.. but I need to learn places first and need to find a better health insurance before move because it is important for my son Sean to have one for his treatment and his future if it happen to be remission..

Wendy

Kutztown is very small town as people are very friendly !! Alot of amish people live that area as Lanchaster and Intercourse, PA. Especially in the fall, the tree are so beautiful. Alot of farm field there.. When you drive in Reading and Allentown. You will see huge farm field. I feel like that I am an actress of Sound of Music to dance around in big peace beautiful field !!

Food is awesome !!

Sabrina said:
Kutztown is very small town as people are very friendly !! Alot of amish people live that area as Lanchaster and Intercourse, PA. Especially in the fall, the tree are so beautiful. Alot of farm field there.. When you drive in Reading and Allentown. You will see huge farm field. I feel like that I am an actress of Sound of Music to dance around in big peace beautiful field !!

Food is awesome !!

Interesting about that area.. I remember going to Lanchaster long time ago when I was around 15 years old, We went to NY for Niagra fall and Canada, then to Hershey Pa, then stop in Lanchaster on way home. We had so much fun when we were little :) I am glad My Dad took us there..

Wendy

I love Americana, and in my kitchen, the theme is country apple with Americana (country red,white and blue). I collects anything that is country apples or Americana.

In my livingroom, it is all Americana with country themes.. I will have to take pictures of it soon. I makes anything is wooded and I would painted them with country red, blue and white. It is pretty..

I am not very crafty, but I do scrapbooking, which I started last year and I love it. :)

The kind of crafts I like doing are Lego projects. They keep me busy and I have more fun that way. Heh!

-Knitting (now less)
-scrapbooking
-painting and drawing ( I am freelance artist)
- beading

also home decorating :D I love IKEA stuffs!!

Back