Court of public opinion looms large in George Zimmerman murder trial

TM did not reach or touch GZ gun! You're so do you GET it??! TM DNA WAS NOT ON GZ GUN!!
Lack of DNA on the gun proves nothing. Not every time someone touches something is DNA left behind. Sometimes DNA is left, sometimes not. It doesn't prove anything. Do you get it?

What happen if car is broken and the area doesn't have public transportation?
The juror needs to contact the sheriff immediately if that happens. A deputy will pick him up and take him to court. Every juror is given a paper with contact information.

Roderick Scott Claims Self-Defense in Teen's Shooting - Rochester

A Greece man charged with shooting a 17-year-old to death testified at his own trial Tuesday.

Roderick Scott told the court he shot Christopher Cervini in self-defense.

Scott is charged with manslaughter in the April 4 shooting across the street from his home on Baneberry Way in Greece.

Scott told the court he confronted Cervini and other person as they broke into a neighbor's car. The other person ran away, but Scott said Cervini ran at him.

Scott already had his gun drawn. He said he told Cervini to stop, but the teen kept coming, so he shot him twice.

"I thought he did very well on the stand. I don't think the cross examination touched him one bit. I think he was very consistent and had been consistent from the beginning...that the only reason he shot his gun is because Chris Cervini was charging at him," said Scott’s lawyer, John Parrinello.

“I don't know how you can not see that, especially when you're in fear for your life. You're going to notice every movement, how they're positioned, how they're coming at you...how you feel threatened. He can't point to anything conclusively as to how this person was a threat other than running down the driveway," said Julie Finocchio, prosecutor.

The prosecution claims Cervini was actually shot from behind.

Lawyers will make their closing arguments in the case Wednesday. Jury deliberation is set to begin Thursday.

While Trayvon Martin supporters were all busy making this out to be a racist issue (which it was not) and claiming that Trayvon was shot simply because he was black (which is not true), and are enraged that a white man (he is actually Hispanic) "got away with murder" (he was found not guilty by a jury of his peers) I would like to invite all of you folks here to look at the following verdict of Roderick Scott (a black man who shot an unarmed 17 year old white teenager).

Jury Finds Roderick Scott Not Guilty - Rochester

Not guilty: The verdict in the manslaughter trial of Roderick Scott. After more than 19 hours of deliberations over two days, a jury acquitted the Greece man in the shooting death of Christopher Cervini, 17, last April.

Where was your rage over this verdict? Was Roderick telling the truth about telling the teenager to stop? Was the teenager really running towards him, or was he trying to run away?

Why wasn't every single aspect of this case questioned and dissected by the DOJ? Why didn't the POTUS intervene?

Of course it is. No one says you have to agree with it though. I think it is pretty obvious Dr. King would be disgusted by the hoodie/saggy pants look.

quite a big assumption there

of course it is. No one says you have to agree with it though. I think it is pretty obvious dr. King would be disgusted by the hoodie/saggy pants look.

pants on the ground!!! Pants on the ground!!! Lookin like a fool with yo pants on the ground!!!

Bill Cosby and his hoodie
706039_640.jpg

pants on the ground!!! Pants on the ground!!! Lookin like a fool with yo pants on the ground!!!

I don't care about sagging if it doesn't expose the underwear/buttock - cover with t-shirt or pull pant little up to cover the underwear/buttock.

I don't care about sagging if it doesn't expose the underwear/buttock - cover with t-shirt or pull pant little up to cover the underwear/buttock.

It was a song Foxrac - a parody that became very famous on American Idol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMwhl4IrPNc]Pants On The Ground American Idol - YouTube[/ame]
"Pants On The Ground"

Pants on the ground
Pants on the ground
Lookin’ like a fool with yo pants on the ground
With yo gold in yo mouth
Hat turned sideways, pants hit the ground
Call yourself a cool cat, lookin like a fool
Walkin’ downtown with your pants on the ground
Get it up, hey, get your pants off the ground
Walkin’, talkin’ with your pants on the ground
Get it up, hey, get your pants on the ground
Lookin’ like a fool with your pants on the ground
Gold in your mouth
Hat turned sideways
Call yourself a cool cat, yeah, lookin’ like a fool
Walkin’, talkin’ with your pants on the ground
Boom, boom, pants on the ground
Lookin’ like a fool with your pants on the ground
With your gold in your mouth
Hat turned sideways, pants hit the ground
Call yourself a cool cat

Brett Favre sang it and so did the Minnesota Vikings team ;)

Not really. I doubt that a mature black preacher would be impressed with the hip hop style.

Also, notice MLK proteges Andrew Young and Jesse Jackson didn't adopt hip hop style.

Not for people who have studied MLK.

Or the people related to him ... like his niece.

But for someone who wasn't related to him to be saying she shouldn't be making assumptions about a person that "that" person wasn't even alive when MLK was alive, or have any connection with whatsoever in any shape or form (even a miniscule connection is non-existent) is laughable to be making an assumption that a relative of MLK is making an assumption as if that person is THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY ON THE SUBJECT.

Ok, glad I got that off my chest :whistle:

Not really. I doubt that a mature black preacher would be impressed with the hip hop style.

Also, notice MLK proteges Andrew Young and Jesse Jackson didn't adopt hip hop style.

because of different generation... different fashion...

Or the people related to him ... like his niece.

But for someone who wasn't related to him to be saying she shouldn't be making assumptions about a person that "that" person wasn't even alive when MLK was alive, or have any connection with whatsoever in any shape or form (even a miniscule connection is non-existent) is laughable to be making an assumption that a relative of MLK is making an assumption as if that person is THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY ON THE SUBJECT.

Ok, glad I got that off my chest :whistle:

check his niece's birthdate.

Wirelessly posted

Reba said:

This, I agree with. Bill Cosby for an example. He is old school.

Back