Court of public opinion looms large in George Zimmerman murder trial

it wasn't a polygraph. it was a voice stress analysis test. the questions were vague and broad... which leads to false positive.
So what does that have to do with knowing police jargon? Also, even if the questions are vague and broad, Zimmerman's answers were still either "yes" or "no." I don't see how there's any benefit to him, or how he could have been prepared for the test.

that's what altercation is. beside - he already aggravated the situation by pursuing him.
So, Zimmerman wanted to aggravate Martin because he wanted Martin to beat him up? That still doesn't make sense.

So what does that have to do with knowing police jargon?
prepared. knowledgable.

Also, even if the questions are vague and broad, Zimmerman's answers were still either "yes" or "no." I don't see how there's any benefit to him, or how he could have been prepared for the test.
have you seen what questions were? very vague and broad. it was poorly administered.

"Did you confront the guy you shot?" - "No."
"Were you in fear for your life, when you shot the guy?" - "Yes."

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news...n-martin-zimmerman-shooting-report/55847436/1
"He may have convinced himself that he was in fear of his life, but whether or not he was is not definitive," Grenier said.

Zimmerman's responses would be more meaningful, he said, if he had been asked, " 'Did Trayvon Martin attack you and knock you to the ground?' Or 'Was Trayvon Martin on top of you hitting you before you shot him?' "

Joe Navarro, a former FBI agent who teaches interviewing techniques at Saint Leo University, agreed. "You have to ask precise questions," he said. "You want to know at what point you feared for your life."

So, Zimmerman wanted to aggravate Martin because he wanted Martin to beat him up? That still doesn't make sense.

since when a murder crime ever make any sense?

0.1% of people were hoping for some violence.
Maybe even less, and that doesn't mean Zimmerman is one of them.

The point is, just because someone is wearing a gun, it doesn't mean he or she wants to shoot someone.

Maybe even less, and that doesn't mean Zimmerman is one of them.

The point is, just because someone is wearing a gun, it doesn't mean he or she wants to shoot someone.
and that doesn't mean Zimmerman doesn't want to shoot someone. who knows?

Why would he do that? That kind of action usually just aggravates the other person more.

You're not getting it. GZ is a mastermind. He took courses and plotted to kill a complete stranger Including calling the police to set up and alibi and purposely falling on cement to cause injuries all because he just really wanted to kill somebody. :run:

You're not getting it. GZ is a mastermind. He took courses and plotted to kill a complete stranger Including calling the police to set up and alibi and purposely falling on cement to cause injuries all because he just really wanted to kill somebody. :run:

really? that's just crazy.

Do people who want to shoot people normally call the police before they do it?

yes. not the first time it's happened.

you shoot and disappear. that's murder.
you shoot and call cop. that's Stand Your Ground.

yes. not the first time it's happened.

you shoot and disappear. that's murder.
you shoot and call cop. that's Stand Your Ground.

And calling police before shooting....why, THAT is pure genius. What a mastermind GZ is. So impressive! Glad you solved the case, Sherlock. :)

And calling police before shooting....
same thing.

why, THAT is pure genius. What a mastermind GZ is. So impressive! Glad you solved the case, Sherlock. :)
really? I'm wondering how did you concoct up all that in your head. far out, man. I think I want what you're smoking.

very simple - he can actually do all these... legally. as you've repeatedly stated - there's nothing illegal to follow a suspicious person. there's nothing illegal to pursue a suspicious person. there's nothing illegal to shoot in defense if that suspicious person attacked you. therefore... he can put himself in harm and claim Stand Your Ground defense. all perfectly legal.

same thing.

really? I'm wondering how did you concoct up all that in your head. far out, man. I think I want what you're smoking.

very simple - he can actually do all these... legally. as you've repeatedly stated - there's nothing illegal to follow a suspicious person. there's nothing illegal to pursue a suspicious person. there's nothing illegal to shoot in defense if that suspicious person attacked you. therefore... he can put himself in harm and claim Stand Your Ground defense. all perfectly legal.

Just repeating the witnesses, buddy. I will leave the speculating to you. :wave:

Just repeating the witnesses, buddy. I will leave the speculating to you. :wave:

that's not what the witnesses said. certainly never said "He took courses and plotted to kill a complete stranger Including calling the police to set up and alibi and purposely falling on cement to cause injuries all because he just really wanted to kill somebody."

:lol:

that's not what the witnesses said. certainly never said "He took courses and plotted to kill a complete stranger Including calling the police to set up and alibi and purposely falling on cement to cause injuries all because he just really wanted to kill somebody."

:lol:

Umm.... That was a joke mixed with a generous helping of sarcasm. :)

Yeah, Jiro should join FBI. :laugh2:

what for? if I were that good, then I would make much more than FBI agent as a private consultant/investigator. easy 6-figures and an FBI agent would never ever see a 6-figures in his entire career unless he's become a director :roll:

Back