Court of public opinion looms large in George Zimmerman murder trial

The motion for judgement of acquittal is still being argued. Yes she will most likely deny it.

Oh I see, Judgement of Acquittal means dismiss the criminal charge without go through the jury verdict?

Is it rarely to be granted?

Oh I see, Judgement of Acquittal means dismiss the criminal charge without go through the jury verdict?

Is it rarely to be granted?

Very rare. In this case, with the political pressure, it seems impossible.

Very rare. In this case, with the political pressure, it seems impossible.

I got it now.

Zimmerman's trial was my first time to got full attention on this case because it is one of most interesting case.

I took legal studies course that is specifically about businesses, including tort and criminal case. My professor said if any students interested to know about criminal cases, have to take criminal justice courses, that what our school offer.

Judge denied the Judgment of Acquittal motion.

Yes, that's true about rarely granted.

GZ's mom and uncle testified that the voice was GZ's. So who do you believe, them or TM's mom? I don't believe TM's mom at all.

GZ's mom and uncle testified that the voice was GZ's. So who do you believe, them or TM's mom? I don't believe TM's mom at all.

Zimmerman's uncle didn't say about voice was Zimmerman or Martin.

5:14 p.m. ET: O’Mara begins re-direct. He asks Meza to clarify why he disconnected himself from Zimmerman’s case.

5:12 p.m. ET: De la Rionda begins cross-examination. He asks Meza how much details he knows about Zimmerman's case. Meza says that because of his position in the Sheriff's office, he tried to stay out of the case as much as possible.

5:07 p.m. ET: O'Mara asks Meza if he has ever heard a 911 call with a voice in the foreground and screams for help in the background. He says yes.

Don't believe Martin's mom? Sure, you have favoritism with Zimmerman.

Zimmerman's uncle didn't say about voice was Zimmerman or Martin.
Don't believe Martin's mom? Sure, you have favoritism with Zimmerman.
Yes, GZ's uncle testified that he heard GZ's voice in 911 recording on TV while he worked on the computer in the same room. Clear?

Favoritism? Are you nuts? I have rights to believe or not to believe. My belief has nothing to do with FAVORITISM! Alright?

Yes, GZ's uncle testified that he heard GZ's voice in 911 recording on TV while he worked on the computer in the same room. Clear?

Well, HLN wasn't clear about statement on Zimmerman's uncle, however Zimmerman's mother confirmed about voice was Zimmerman.

Favoritism? Are you nuts? I have rights to believe or not to believe. My belief has nothing to do with FAVORITISM! Alright?

I'm not nut, I have seen your argument in several different threads about Zimmerman and you have much side with Zimmerman, so it is obviously that you believe Zimmerman's families.

I believe nobody - it is much dispute about kind of voice but expert said voice was Martin, but their expert's report isn't admissible in the court.

Well, HLN wasn't clear about statement on Zimmerman's uncle, however Zimmerman's mother confirmed about voice was Zimmerman.

I'm not nut, I have seen your argument in several different threads about Zimmerman and you have much side with Zimmerman, so it is obviously that you believe Zimmerman's families.

I believe nobody - it is much dispute about kind of voice but expert said voice was Martin, but their expert's report isn't admissible in the court.
The name of an audio expert and what source, pretty please?

The best evidence is to have GZ screaming for help like he did before so the audio experts can compare it with the recording.

The name of an audio expert and what source, pretty please?

Two prosecution audio experts in testimony Thursday and Friday qualified their findings, saying the quality of the recording was poor. One acoustics consultant, Alan Reich tentatively identified Martin's voice, including what he said was a final "stop" yelled by Martin just before the gunshot.

"The words at scream level were almost entirely Trayvon Martin," Reich testified on Friday.

Another forensic audio expert, Thomas Owens, tentatively ruled out Zimmerman based on a comparison of the screams to known samples of Zimmerman's voice.

"The screams don't match at all. That is what tells me it's not George Zimmerman," Owen testified Friday.

Voice experts testify over 911 call in Trayvon Martin shooting | Reuters

What? Did the judge allow them in the court? The last time I heard that they were not allowed because the methods they used were not reliable.

TXgolfer, is that true that they already testified? I must have missed their testimonies.

No, it was before trial (pre-trial).

It's not about favoritism.....it is about who is more believable.

GZ lies about how much money he had and he lies about how old he thought TM was . GZ wife lies too . We're only hearing one side of what happen. And none this would had happen if GZ had stayed in his truck and waited for the cops. GZ was following TM and GZ did not tell TM why he was following him. I think TM parents should sues everyone that is apart of the neighborhood watch for allowing GZ to be their Captain. GZ was a walking time bomb!

GZ lies about how much money he had and he lies about how old he thought TM was . GZ wife lies too . We're only hearing one side of what happen. And none this would had happen if GZ had stayed in his truck and waited for the cops. GZ was following TM and GZ did not tell TM why he was following him. I think TM parents should sues everyone that is apart of the neighborhood watch for allowing GZ to be their Captain. GZ was a walking time bomb!

None of this would have happened if Trayvon had continued to walk home. None of this would have happened if Mr Martin had chosen to discipline his son for being suspended from school rather than allowing him to roam the streets. There are a lot of "ifs" on both sides. But it happened.

No, it was before trial (pre-trial).
Oooohhhh so the jury don't get to hear their testimonies. BTW, I remember reading that several audio experts said that they can't tell whose voice so they recommend that a family member or friend hears it because those people know either GZ or TM well. That's why TM's mom, GZ's mom and uncle testified today. Get it?

Oooohhhh so the jury don't get to hear their testimonies. BTW, I remember reading that several audio experts said that they can't tell whose voice so they recommend that a family member or friend hears it because those people know GZ and TM well. That's why TM's mom, GZ's mom and uncle testified today. Get it?

and Martin's brother too.

Back