Court of public opinion looms large in George Zimmerman murder trial

Oooohhhh so the jury don't get to hear their testimonies. BTW, I remember reading that several audio experts said that they can't tell whose voice so they recommend that a family member or friend hears it because those people know GZ and TM well. That's why TM's mom, GZ's mom and uncle testified today. Get it?

Exactly. There were conflicting reports from experts so the judge didn't allow it. I am surprised that the judge let the moms testify to this as it holds no value for the jury. I think both moms told the truth. I think both moms believe the voice is their son. That is pretty predictable and it only clouds the issue for the jury.

None of this would have happened if Trayvon had continued to walk home. None of this would have happened if Mr Martin had chosen to discipline his son for being suspended from school rather than allowing him to roam the streets. There are a lot of "ifs" on both sides. But it happened.

We have same saying for Zimmerman - he should stay in car.

Sometime, parent's discipline isn't enough for hardhead, troubled teens, look at Martin's brother - he's well behaved and university student.

Martin should get help if parent's discipline is unsuccessful - think about trip to adventure camp.

Zimmerman and Martin made mistake, though.

We have same saying for Zimmerman - he should stay in car.

Sometime, parent's discipline isn't enough for hardhead, troubled teens, look at Martin's brother - he's well behaved and university student.

Martin should get help if parent's discipline is unsuccessful - think about trip to adventure camp.

Zimmerman and Martin made mistake, though.

1) I know, that is what I responded to.

2) My kid wouldn't have been allowed to roam the streets if they were suspended from school. These were horrible parents. I blame them the most.

and Martin's brother too.
No, he told the interviewer (on TV, I think) that he was not sure but the judge doesn't allow the interview tape that the defense wanted to present to the jury. In other words, to me he's not credible. Do you know that??????? Same thing with TM's dad who initially told the police that it was not his son's voice so that's why he didn't testify that it was his son's voice today since the defense can prove that he lied by showing the police report.

Exactly. There were conflicting reports from experts so the judge didn't allow it. I am surprised that the judge let the moms testify to this as it holds no value for the jury. I think both moms told the truth. I think both moms believe the voice is their son. That is pretty predictable and it only clouds the issue for the jury.
Did you read post # 554? That should solve the problem simply.

No, he told the interviewer (on TV, I think) that he was not sure but the judge doesn't allow the interview tape that the defense wanted to present to the jury. In other words, to me he's not credible. Do you know that??????? Same thing with TM's dad who intially told the police that it was not his son's voice so that's why he didn't testify today since the defense can prove that he lied by showing the police report.

Are you missed?

9:10 a.m. ET: Mark O'Mara recalls Fulton interview where he once said he was not initially certain whose voice was screaming.

9:09 a.m. ET: Jahvaris Fulton says he's heard 911 call of his brother's shooting "10 to 15 times". "Whose voice do you recognize?" he's asked. "My brother's." Fulton says he's "heard him yell" before, but "not like that." Direct examination ends.

9:07 a.m. ET: "We were very close" Fulton says of relationship with his brother.

9:05 a.m. ET: Trayvon Martin's older brother, Jahvaris Fulton, 22, is called to testify. He is a student at Florida International University

State rests; defense calls Zimmerman's mom | HLNtv.com

Martin's brother involved in testimony today as well.

1) I know, that is what I responded to.

2) My kid wouldn't have been allowed to roam the streets if they were suspended from school. These were horrible parents. I blame them the most.

Agree...any Parent, and I mean ANY Parent who has a teen that does drugs, skips school, is suspended, fighting....knows that their teen is headed for trouble, big time....and if the Parent cannot control their teen, then it should be off to Military School or something like that......Trayvon had that gansta' mentality....gold teeth, pix of him holding a gun, high on Pot.....then calling Z a "crazy-ass cracker", which, in itself, is racist.....And I do feel...if Trayvon had any iota of "respect" for his elders...he could have said..."Sir, I'm just going home" or something like that....

His own Father said that it was not Trayvon's voice that screamed for Help...but Trayvon's mother said it was....and I don't think her testimony is credible....she's out for revenge...

State rests; defense calls Zimmerman's mom | HLNtv.com

Martin's brother involved in testimony today as well.
Yes, I already saw his testimony but I was saying that he's not credible because he originally said not sure when he was interviewed by the TV reporter.

To tell you the truth, I know why TM's mom and brother lied. Do you? No? Here it goes...they want revenge. Naturally, they want him dead or in prison for life because TM was gone. Can't you see that? Maybe you are blind.

His own Father said that it was not Trayvon's voice that screamed for Help...but Trayvon's mother said it was....and I don't think her testimony is credible....she's out for revenge...
Damn, I said the same thing above.

Agree...any Parent, and I mean ANY Parent who has a teen that does drugs, skips school, is suspended, fighting....knows that their teen is headed for trouble, big time....and if the Parent cannot control their teen, then it should be off to Military School or something like that......Trayvon had that gansta' mentality....gold teeth, pix of him holding a gun, high on Pot.....then calling Z a "crazy-ass cracker", which, in itself, is racist.....And I do feel...if Trayvon had any iota of "respect" for his elders...he could have said..."Sir, I'm just going home" or something like that....
Yeah, there are more like him everywhere. I blame rappers for bad influence.

I have been watching Trayvon's dad throughout the trial. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go on a violent killing spree someday....

Yes, I already saw his testimony but I was saying that he's not credible because he originally said not sure when he was interviewed by the TV reporter.

To tell you the truth, I know why TM's mom and brother lied. Do you? No? Here it goes...they want revenge. Naturally, they want him dead or in prison for life because TM was gone. Can't you see that? Maybe you are blind.

It is up to jurors to believe their stories, not you.

I'm not interested to listen your biased thinking and you have better to say instead of call me a blind.

TXGolfer gave a different view on both mothers, also I have different views as well.

Military school isn't free because they are private and you have to pay tuition.

Florida used had bootcamp but got shut down in 2006 after death of Martin Anderson.

Adventure camp (known as outdoor education) is best alternative for Trayvon Martin.

With no choice, Martin's parent could send him to juvenile detention center - taxpayers pay for that.

It is up to jurors to believe their stories, not you.

I'm not interested to listen your biased thinking and you have better to say instead of call me a blind.

TXGolfer gave a different view on both mothers, also I have different views as well.
"You are blind" means you don't know what's going on or don't see what's happening. It has nothing to do with your US. So I hope you realize that I didn't mean to offend you. OK, bro?

"You are blind" means you don't know what's going on or don't see what's happening. It has nothing to do with your US. So I hope you realize that I didn't mean to offend you. OK, bro?

I have same saying for you - you don't know what's going on or don't see what's happening.

There is no fact about voice was Martin or Zimmerman. You can say about voice was Zimmerman - that's your opinion and I don't agree with you.

No fact about which Martin's families or Zimmerman's families are truth.

It is up to jurors to believe the statements from both of them.

Military school isn't free because they are private and you have to pay tuition.

Florida used had bootcamp but got shut down in 2006 after death of Martin Anderson.

Adventure camp (known as outdoor education) is best alternative for Trayvon Martin.

With no choice, Martin's parent could send him to juvenile detention center - taxpayers pay for that.

Tax payers pay for Juvenile Detention?....Nope, at least not in Florida...it used to be that way, but now, it's not. You have to pay for how many days your child is in there, and you will be billed.....And the way Trayvon's parents look...well, they don't look "poor" to me...

Trayvon's parents could have had him declared "uncontrollable" by the Court if they could not deal with whatever he was doing....Then again, that's a long process and certain critera has to be met....Besides, when a child becomes 15-16-17...their own "mind-set" has been made...It's almost impossible to change it. In some cases it is possible, but in most, it's not.

Tax payers pay for Juvenile Detention?....Nope, at least not in Florida...it used to be that way, but now, it's not. You have to pay for how many days your child is in there, and you will be billed.....And the way Trayvon's parents look...well, they don't look "poor" to me...

Trayvon's parents could have had him declared "uncontrollable" by the Court if they could not deal with whatever he was doing....Then again, that's a long process and certain critera has to be met....Besides, when a child becomes 15-16-17...their own "mind-set" has been made...It's almost impossible to change it. In some cases it is possible, but in most, it's not.

Many middle class couldn't afford to send their child to private school, but military school will be more expensive than traditional, religious private school.

Martin committed some of crime, especially possession of weeds, runaway and serious trouble at school qualified to place him in juvenile detention center. He should be prosecuted for break the drug law and misconduct.

Martin parent seems don't know about options or they don't have much common sense. I don't know about their income, however wear nice clothes for court doesn't make them look rich.

Many middle class couldn't afford to send their child to private school, but military school will be more expensive than traditional, religious private school.

Martin committed some of crime, especially possession of weeds, runaway and serious trouble at school qualified to place him in juvenile detention center. He should be prosecuted for break the drug law and misconduct.

Martin parent seems don't know about options or they don't have much common sense. I don't know about their income, however wear nice clothes for court doesn't make them look rich.
When a kid is out of control, it will be very hard for parents and even everybody else to control the kid. They are usually called rebels. I am sure that you are aware of that.

I have same saying for you - you don't know what's going on or don't see what's happening.

There is no fact about voice was Martin or Zimmerman. You can say about voice was Zimmerman - that's your opinion and I don't agree with you.

No fact about which Martin's families or Zimmerman's families are truth.

It is up to jurors to believe the statements from both of them.
I bet you 100% that the jury wants to hear GZ screaming for help in court so they can decide whether the voice in 911 recording belongs to GZ or TM.

TXgolfer, can the jury make that request? I hope so since that will make it easier for them to decide which mom is telling the truth.

When a kid is out of control, it will be very hard for parents and even everybody else to control the kid. They are usually called rebels. I am sure that you are aware of that.

I already know about some troubled teens are rebel.

I'm questioning about LEO didn't arrest Martin in his town.

Back