Coup In Turkey

most of trukeys officer corps are in prison
over 600 pilots are in prison
entire brigades are in prison
45 attack helos are missing
a number of navy vessels are missing....
most of its army bases are surrounded and sealed

So far 29,354 public staff have been dismissed,
with alleged links to the failed coup attempt on 15 July.

Turkey's high education board calls for resignation of 1,577 deans and rectors of all universities

hers the numbers of whos languishing in turkish dungeons at this moment, most are educators interestingly....
  • 15,200 educators
  • 8,000 police officers
  • 3,500 soldiers
  • 3,000 judges
  • 492 clerics
  • 257 in PM's office
  • 120 generals and admirals

it begs the question
why are not the kurds taking advantage of turkeys militariies collapse?

if anything
NOWS THE TIME..GO FOR IT BROTHERS!!!!

strange days ...

Last edited:
http://www.stripes.com/news/incirlik-relying-on-generators-to-power-operations-1.419841

STUTTGART, Germany — Incirlik Air Base in Turkey continued on Tuesday to rely on generators for electricity, four days after Turkish authorities cut commercial power lines to the base following an attempted coup.

“Nothing has changed. Power is still out,” U.S. European Command spokesman Capt. Danny Hernandez said Tuesday.

It was unclear why Turkey had not restarted commercial power at Incirlik, a launching pad for U.S. strikes against the Islamic State group.

The base continues to be resupplied and there is sufficient fuel to carry out the mission, EUCOM said, and there is no need for food or water rationing.

The delay in restoring commercial power comes amid heightened tensions between the U.S. and Turkey, which owns and operates the base in Incirlik. Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has called on Washington to turn over a cleric residing in the U.S. whom Turkish authorities have accused of being a mastermind behind the coup plot.

Meanwhile, the U.S. has voiced concern over recent moves by Erdogan, who after regaining control of the country on Saturday began a roundup of thousands of military officers and troops and hundreds of judges.

The State Department has cautioned that Turkey — a NATO ally — is obligated to uphold democratic principles as a member of the alliance.

“We urge the government of Turkey to uphold the highest standards of respect for the nation’s democratic institutions and the rule of law,” Secretary of State John Kerry said Monday.

The U.S. military has not been able to explain why power has not been restored to the base, where a Turkish general and numerous soldiers were taken into custody Sunday amid allegations that they were part of the attempted coup.

“I’ll leave it to the Turkish officials to describe to you what’s happening with — in terms of the effort to restore power and what led to the outage in the first place,” Pentagon spokesman Peter Cook told reporters Monday.

The Turkish Foreign Ministry did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

While it isn’t clear what type of generator system Incirlik is now running on, in theory power should be able to continue so long as there is sufficient fuel.

“We obviously are looking at ways to keep the power on,” Hernandez said Monday. “We are hopeful they will soon get the power turned on.”

Turkey cut off external electricity to the base at roughly 7:30 a.m. Saturday. It also closed the airspace around Incirlik on Saturday, temporarily halting sorties against the Islamic State group in Iraq and Syria. Those operations resumed Sunday.

Conflict News
Conflict News – ‏@Conflicts
VIDEO: Reports of heavy clashes between #PKK and paramilitary police in Dargecit #Turkey -
@Amed0Med

Ayla Jean Yackley ‏@aylajean 2h
Creepy sign at Taksim at pro-Erdogan rally:
"Feto [Gulen], Satan's dog,
we'll hang you & your dogs w/yr own leashes..."

Cnwc0b-XYAA1Mgm.jpg:small

poor pooches....

sad fate to end your pooch days at the hands of rabid fanatics..

Sad ... I have known harden criminals that would not harm a pup... hmm proof that zealots are worse than any crook...

Sad ... I have known harden criminals that would not harm a pup... hmm proof that zealots are worse than any crook...

yep

its goign to get allot owrse oevr there too..
allot worse.

today they allowed prayers for first time from haggia sophia in 80 years..around that..
and the gov state dit will turn into a mosque.

which only states what they indent to do to the minorities left there,..the fighting has already picked up in kurdish regions,

with friends like these who needs.....

yep

its goign to get allot owrse oevr there too..
allot worse.

today they allowed prayers for first time from haggia sophia in 80 years..around that..
and the gov state dit will turn into a mosque.

which only states what they indent to do to the minorities left there,..the fighting has already picked up in kurdish regions,

with friends like these who needs.....

Truth! Turkey will no longer be unique... which is frightful considering what the US has there... this is a country we do not need as an enemy... and would greatly strengthen them if turkey does go that route...

theyve been our enemy for a long time...

we just refused to see it..
shit like this dont happen over night.

even in the late 90s when it was striving to be something it wasnt, it still was a shit hole, even its star city.
a shit hole

the only reason why turkey now exists as a state is because of nato and the cold war..
if it wasnt for that it would of been carved up, some to iran some to the kurds so on..
russia was more important so thus we have this..

the west saved it..
and here you go...

thyeve obviously improved and at least have garbage pick up now...
looking at all the trucks theyve used to out fight tanks..

and all that

again we only have our selves sot blame..

at least now the savages are rather open about it, maybe nato can get rid of them
fat chance.
i wouldn't put past the bureaucrats euros to ignore all the savagery to keep that union going...
EU union as well as the states have supported the erdogan gov..

how many german and yank solders and airmen are currently trapped on incerlik with all outside power cut...running on generators..?
thats a good question

theyve been our enemy for a long time...

we just refused to see it..
shit like this dont happen over night.

even in the late 90s when it was striving to be something it wasnt, it still was a shit hole, even its star city.
a shit hole

the only reason why turkey now exists as a state is because of nato and the cold war..
if it wasnt for that it would of been carved up, some to iran some to the kurds so on..
russia was more important so thus we have this..

the west saved it..
and here you go...

thyeve obviously improved and at least have garbage pick up now...
looking at all the trucks theyve used to out fight tanks..

and all that

again we only have our selves sot blame..

at least now the savages are rather open about it, maybe nato can get rid of them
fat chance.
i wouldn't put past the bureaucrats euros to ignore all the savagery to keep that union going...
EU union as well as the states have supported the erdogan gov..

how many german and yank solders and airmen are currently trapped on incerlik with all outside power cut...running on generators..?
thats a good question
Again... truth... although my question is what will happen when they turn on the military bases in an attempt to gather the "goods" there and how long until they are sent our way...

i dunno.
the turks used ot have a strong reputation for capable fighters,
but ive seen nothing but utter cowardice on its armies part since this all unfolded...
once those skinning alive and decapitation vids went out of captured soilders...
they all still surrender..
so much for the turks fierce fighting reputation
laughing stock of men...

obviously it was a paper tiger...

im still trying to understand why no ones hitting them now with it mil prety well paralysid i guess the west is protecting its friend...as it does..for its reasons

odd really.
its not like 40 cowards entire corps are surrendering to their death
life is stranger then fiction it really is..

if i would of wrote last year about garbage trucks defeating tanks, and execution orders for pooches
would you of believed me?

thus life always tosses you events that for many years people will scratch their head about...

turkey is an embarrassment...

Hmm would depend on who you said had the trucks and who had the tanks...
As for why no one has taken advantage of it... people rather see what they want to see rather then the truth biting them on the bum...
The fact that they are cleaning house the way they are bothers me... it might be a paper tiger as you write... but then again... it is a large army and with enough cannon fodder anything is possible...

Hmm would depend on who you said had the trucks and who had the tanks...
As for why no one has taken advantage of it... people rather see what they want to see rather then the truth biting them on the bum...
The fact that they are cleaning house the way they are bothers me... it might be a paper tiger as you write... but then again... it is a large army and with enough cannon fodder anything is possible...

solders had the tanks, trained solders had the tanks, it was their tanks.
police and rabid fanatics had the garbage trucks.

it just shows real the statement from the wee man, once known as nepolean

"you can have a 100 lions lead by a dog, they will die like dogs.
you can have 100 dogs lead by a lion, they all die like lions"

the fanatics where animals lead by a lions
the solders were just...
pooches dont even surrender themselves to be skinned alive do they?

its not the army doing the cleaning...its the army being cleaned..

i understand why those young kids, who were told to go on training run surrendered.
i knwo why
and they all ended up doomed. you missed the horror show i posted..
i get that

its all the rest that surrendered after that ill never understand...never..
what kinda of discussion could that be

young turk 1
"sir, they are skinning alive private turk, and beheading unlucky medic turk"

officer
"surrender"

young turk
"really sir, uh... we are behind machine guns, we have tanks, helos even..."

officer
"surrender"

young turk
"they have garbage trucks, rabid fanatics. police"

officer
"surrender"

young turk
"they are stating they will kill our dogs and do bad things to our privates..."

officer
"surrender"

how could that possibly have worked...

what am i missing?

solders had the tanks, trained solders had the tanks, it was their tanks.
police and rabid fanatics had the garbage trucks.

it just shows real the statement from the wee man, once known as nepolean

"you can have a 100 lions lead by a dog, they will die like dogs.
you can have 100 dogs lead by a lion, they all die like lions"

the fanatics where animals lead by a lions
the solders were just...
pooches dont even surrender themselves to be skinned alive do they?

its not the army doing the cleaning...its the army being cleaned..

i understand why those young kids, who were told to go on training run surrendered.
i knwo why
and they all ended up doomed. you missed the horror show i posted..
i get that

its all the rest that surrendered after that ill never understand...never..
what kinda of discussion could that be

young turk 1
"sir, they are skinning alive private turk, and beheading unlucky medic turk"

officer
"surrender"

young turk
"really sir, uh... we are behind machine guns, we have tanks, helos even..."

officer
"surrender"

young turk
"they have garbage trucks, rabid fanatics. police"

officer
"surrender"

young turk
"they are stating they will kill our dogs and do bad things to our privates..."

officer
"surrender"

how could that possibly have worked...

what am i missing?

Hmm not sure if I missed the show you posted... but then again I would not know if I did :)
As for the rest, I do know who had what and what happened... I was answering your question
if i would of wrote last year about garbage trucks defeating tanks, and execution orders for pooches
would you of believed me?

My answer, it would depend...

If the officers lack a set then the soldiers are screwed and unable to do much...

Hmm not sure if I missed the show you posted... but then again I would not know if I did :)
As for the rest, I do know who had what and what happened... I was answering your question

My answer, it would depend...

If the officers lack a set then the soldiers are screwed and unable to do much...

do much?
your armed, your going to get skinned alive, behaded raped all three even worse who knows, you know what they just did, and you know they are snacking on the bodies, you see it, so.... mine as well go down fighting..if its by the hands of your own officer who wishes you to surrender so be it. but how the hell can you lay down your arms to that?
its no like you dont have shot to win?
your in a tank
you have all the tools with you need to cause great death if need be...your behind machine guns, those knives and garbage trucks they have are very scary no doubt....that one with the scimitar and rag on his head look like a deranged sinbad on meth yes....

but my question was simple would you of believed that one line statement.

i wouldn't of anyway..

thus the cowardice shown by the turk military astounds..

maybe i'm being unfair, i'm just a hard sell to get skinned alive i know i am stubborn in certain ways..
some did fight but most just surrendered, by the thousands entire bases, facing garbage trucks
weird..

as if its a glitch in the matrix...or something..

some things you just don't do in life, if you ant to live..
nutshell

do much?
your armed, your going to get skinned alive, behaded raped all three even worse who knows, you know what they just did, and you know they are snacking on the bodies, you see it, so.... mine as well go down fighting..if its by the hands of your own officer who wishes you to surrender so be it. but how the hell can you lay down your arms to that?
its no like you dont have shot to win?
your in a tank
you have all the tools with you need to cause great death if need be...your behind machine guns, those knives and garbage trucks they have are very scary no doubt....that one with the scimitar and rag on his head look like a deranged sinbad on meth yes....

but my question was simple would you of believed that one line statement.

i wouldn't of anyway..

thus the cowardice shown by the turk military astounds..

maybe i'm being unfair, i'm just a hard sell to get skinned alive i know i am stubborn in certain ways..
some did fight but most just surrendered, by the thousands entire bases, facing garbage trucks
weird..

as if its a glitch in the matrix...or something..

some things you just don't do in life, if you ant to live..
nutshell

No doubt... but history is full of officers/leaders whose soldiers should have shot instead of followed... personally faced with that... officer would have gotten a hole before I did... I guess I am weird that I would rather be dead in a fight then skinned and the rest...

Hmm you need more imagination lol you have some proof of how an under armed army beats a better armed one :)

Back