Coup In Turkey

I learned from Reba and she said that US has to be friendly to Turkey to use their base to battle against ISIS.

That is part of it... Turkey is a major strategical point against ISIS... however if turkey is going to go into bed with ISIS or even start to mirror them... I think it would be time for the US to gather its toys and move... especially when considering the hardware that the US has in Turkey... do we really want that in anyone close to the like of ISIS?

That is part of it... Turkey is a major strategical point against ISIS... however if turkey is going to go into bed with ISIS or even start to mirror them... I think it would be time for the US to gather its toys and move... especially when considering the hardware that the US has in Turkey... do we really want that in anyone close to the like of ISIS?

I don't know why we want be closer to ISIS.

US could relocate their base to Israel - our best buddy.

the base has been there for 50 years

its not about isiss. at all.

america doesn't have to do anything for nobody
damn
did the yanks sell their souls to the turks?
weird

they cant put a base that size in isreal anyway its too damn big..

andoogle ‏@andoogle 9h9 hours ago

The #US announced it will not #extradite #FethullahGulen, adding to the tension and putting #US Personnel at #Incirlik AFB at more risk

andoogle ‏@andoogle 9h9 hours ago

The #US announced it will not #extradite #FethullahGulen, adding to the tension and putting #US Personnel at #Incirlik AFB at more risk

That's good about our government isn't too stupid.

Erdogan doesn't care about human rights and their supporters could murder you for not agree with him.

That's good about our g
its government isn't too stupid.

Erdogan doesn't care about human rights and their supporters could murder you for not agree with him.

its been a real horror show over there..
ives seen so many whippings the last few days and beheadings,,and well...
you know about the ear factory they got going in ankara lopping of the top generals ears

just a strange place..
the ears and killing and raping your dog

i dunno

people

its been a real horror show over there..
ives seen so many whippings the last few days and beheadings,,and well...
you know about the ear factory they got going in ankara lopping of the top generals ears

just a strange place..
the ears and killing and raping your dog

i dunno

people

That remind me of Ottoman Empire.

yep its scary..
im curios how Deafie are right now in that nightmare..
damn

Ayla Jean Yackley ‏@aylajean ·

U.S. Embassy again warns of risk of terrorism incl 'firearms, explosives, vehicular assault, kidnapping' in #Turkey. Warnings almost daily.

the mainstream press even the Washington post article is so far removed from whats occurring on the ground..
they are rationing food to one a meal on the surrounded base with the nukes
one wekk left of generator power.

the mainstream press even the Washington post article is so far removed from whats occurring on the ground..
they are rationing food to one a meal on the surrounded base with the nukes
one wekk left of generator power.

Yes, 50% Turks hate Erdogan and 50% Turks love Erdogan.

It could be turn into civil war.

yep and lookin at how they been doing,
its going to be rather gruesome

�� #TurkeyCoupAttempt :
Update: 70,000 Turks have been arrested & sacked so far:

thi sis the plm
if half of all these 70,00 would of done what the fanatics did..
they prob would of won..
but instead non of these fought...they sat around and watched it...as the fanatics took over...

fence sitting
is not how one defeats fanatics as Turkey clearly demonstrates..

Back