Conversations in Threads

Jiro is just want more play with Jillio and Brad. :lol:

I have agree with Sequioas, AD need some fun as well.

^_^

In memory of Star the rat, March 2006-Aug 4, 2008. She was saved from the snake at a young age, along with Dottie.

I always root for the snake . . . and staying pretty much on topic.

Thanks vampy for that, I didn't know about that since i just started hanging out on this site like a few weeks ago. I'll try and watch what i'm typing that might be off-topic.

it is depend what we had conversation. I notice some members talked too serious and angry. I tend to additional some joke to let the conversation cool off include sense of humor. Like I did in BigFoot topic.

Why are people giving Vampy a hard time? He's just doing his job. The rules about going off topic has been posted since forever. This is not a new thing - he is simply reminding us of the rules.

As far as I know - the AD team has always been open to our ideas and suggestions. There's a forum for that purpose - if you feel that strongly about this, then post your suggestions about it.

Whatever hell happened to Alldeaf chatroom? I think Alex or whoever should set up all deaf chat room which allows members to chat without have to hijacking threads.

Whatever hell happened to Alldeaf chatroom? I think Alex or whoever should set up all deaf chat room which allows members to chat without have to hijacking threads.

chatroom means a decrease in threads. and i think chatroom is overrated.... it's 1990's AOL all over again.... A/S/L??? OMG COOL ME TOO!

chatroom means a decrease in threads. and i think chatroom is overrated.... it's 1990's AOL all over again.... A/S/L??? OMG COOL ME TOO!

Chatroom is fun to be in during on weekends. Have you been to chatroom yes or no ? I often frequent myself in NFL Chatroom.

:lol:

I feel the same way.

When I first started using the internet via AOL, that was the first thing I did. I was gullible for a while, until I learned how things really worked. That's when I stopped participating in chat rooms.

Chat rooms are nice if it's just a few people, but when there's a lot of people... it gets out of hand. Sometimes, the conversation gets out of hand and you're already behind with what's going on. A person asks me a question. When I'm typing in my answer, 20 comments have been said. When I make my reply, my comment seems out of place and no one knows what I'm talking about.

Chatroom is fun to be in during on weekends. Have you been to chatroom yes or no ? I often frequent myself in NFL Chatroom.

I meant for AD. I was an AOL chatroom addict... with about 3+ TOS violations in my record :cool2: Chatroom's fun but... not anymore for me. I guess I grew out of it. I like forum style better because in chatroom... it can get easily out of control and then it quickly turns into an ego war - NO I'M BETTER THAN YOU! NO I KNOW MORE THAN YOU! NO YOU STUPID! etc. etc.

I meant for AD. I was an AOL chatroom addict... with about 3+ TOS violations in my record :cool2: Chatroom's fun but... not anymore for me. I guess I grew out of it. I like forum style better because in chatroom... it can get easily out of control and then it quickly turns into an ego war - NO I'M BETTER THAN YOU! NO I KNOW MORE THAN YOU! NO YOU STUPID! etc. etc.

I gotta admit..when that happens, it makes for interesting readings. :giggle:

Oh gosh..I hated those A/S/L's too...I do not give a damn about finding out people's ages, sex, or place of residence. If I click with someone, I will find out later on.

:lol: Me too! no wonder ... LOL

I first started with deafchat but fuck me, its history.

Yeah, if the threads go way off topic and that leads on a rail road that you can't go back and it keeps going and going to the other direction and the thread will never see the light, basically. You basically can't steer a train to different directions, you gotta follow where the rail goes.

Exactly and when that happens, the thread dies because oftentimes, it loses the interest of the thread.

It is like navigating on a road and when you get lost, you also try to find your way back to the original route.

I understand why Vamproxy had to bring this thread up. I think it is okay to put tongue in cheek humor to break down intensely hot debate.

On the other hand, I have noticed that several ADers have used and heightened their rhetoric and bias, for example: Anti-American bias and rhetoric to loosely support their discussions although they are not related to the threads.

I understand why Vamproxy had to bring this thread up.

Who is Vamproxy? Whomever, it's a cool name, much easier to say and write than VamPyroX. The meaning would be a substitute or stand-in vamp, right.

Oops, maybe this is going off topic.

Who is Vamproxy? Whomever, it's a cool name, much easier to say and write than VamPyroX. The meaning would be a substitute or stand-in vamp, right.

Oops, maybe this is going off topic.

Oops! I am sorry for misspelling your SN, VamPyroX!

Back