Congrats to 2007 grads!

racheleggert

Reaction score
Since there are few peeps who are graduating.. I wanted to say CONGRATS to 2007 graduates! You can also leave a comment here as well..

Good post! All graduates need to be recognized for their hard work and accomplishments!:cheers:

my cousin got graduates from nursing school this month for careers as LPN they wait till in years she will study become RN

Congrats to graduating! Feels good doesnt it? :)

Congrat to whoever is graduation... :-D Enjoying the summer!

Congrats for 2007 grads. I'm half way of the year, will be finish in the end of November.

Congrats to the grads! My daughter will be a senior in high school next year! So will have a graduate next year lol. It is a long hard road to graduation and each of you deserves a good pat on the back for sticking it out and getting those diploma's and degrees!

*On a side note* Not related to this thread sorry, but sis SG growling at you! You had to go and make your avatar a reeses cup didnt you? Now you got me hungry for one thanks alot! lol

Again Congrats Grads

congrats to the Class of 2007!!!

Have a great summer after putting all your hard work earning diplomas and/or degrees. Toss your caps in the air !!! lol

My brother also graduated this year, there's a graduation party for him this Sunday. Congratulations to those who graduated this year!! :applause:

My wife Tara would like to thank you for the compliment on her graduation. She graduated as an GLN last monday. Needs to take state test to become LPN. In near future, she will enroll as RN. You make real money as an RN.

As for me, ha, each year I graduate on my birthday!! I graduate to become another year older! Hahaha!! Wink! So, does that mean I am qualified as a graduate and can I say thanks!!?? LOL!!

Back