Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might have an Egyptian Mau (sp?) mix. One of mine is exactly that. And she's all stripes and swirls. So that would be the faint striping you see. Nevertheless, we all love 'em :)

You mean Egyptian "Miau" ;) :giggle:

in Polish meow = miau

Fuzzy

:roll:I confess i hate being injured and have to stay home and rest and give time to heal. soooo boring and dull and sucks. I wish i was outside riding, snowboarding, mountain biking, on a boat fishing, something! ok thank you for letting me get it out:ty:

i am so happy freedom woman now and i feeling huge relieve from terminate relationshit with boyfriend

Me too! I would love have lunch you :) how fun! Maybe I use my Aeroplan point surplus, go Disney World!!!!

Well - I am still 3-4 hours South of Disney World and I hate that place. Heck!! I could use a day of cold, maybe I'll just try to get up there. :giggle:

I have a good confession this time. :D I can run 4 miles straight just in half-hour. Only 7:30 per mile. Nawt bad fuh 220lbs guy liek me.

I have a good confession this time. :D I can run 4 miles straight just in half-hour. Only 7:30 per mile. Nawt bad fuh 220lbs guy liek me.

I... hate.... you.... :shock:

Not really! Good job! :P

i hate be stay one place long time!! me must moving around all time and i loving travel different place too. i do not want marry or have kids. bec i too freedom lover and want see whole world.

I confess I don't like fake people. Those who are followers... Those that pander to the masses... Those that have no original thoughts... Those that say what they know others want to hear, just to get in their good graces. Those that make insincere compliments as a backhanded dig at others...

Phew! Glad I got that off my chest :P

OMGGGGG i watch video youtube. it about beautiful cat call "serval". i am wanting one so bad!!!!!! but illegal own some state. and very expensive too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNs4m4JMxqE]Serval cat - a tame wildcat who acted like a domestic cat - YouTube[/ame]

this cat very sexy!!!!!!!!

I confess that my DVR has more Spongebob on it than any other show I've recorded. :giggle:

While I get your "joke" (which many here won't because it is a sounded-out joke, so it's rather rude), I don't write in Polish.

This is what cat I have:

TICA Egyptian Mau Breed Introduction

I thought deaf people are smart and witty and "can do everything
just as hearing do", so getting such a simple silly joke should have been
no problem here,
but hnmmm, you say "many here won't because it is a sounded-out joke", hmmm, curious.

Also, well,
lol FYI it's actually not a "sounded out" joke but "similar spell" joke -
"mau- miau" - got it???
just one letter difference.
makes sense because miau = meow.
but, okay, so difficult joke, I stand corrected :roll:

I don't write in Polish.

I know, I DID assume hardly anyone here does and that's why I explained
meow = miau
lololol
(very hard to get it, I know :roll: )

But rude??? lololololol
the cat in English says meow, in French miaou
in Spanish miau as does in Polish (miau) and a few other languages,
and the cat also makes many other sounds in still other languages.

There is nothing rude in the joke I made.
Granted, I see now it may not be as funny for English speaking people
as it is for me,
but certainly not rude.
You are crossing the line here.

btw, I know perfectly well what Egyptian MAU is and looks like,
no need to show me links,
thanks nonetheless.

Fuzzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back