Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, my mistake. I think I saw a post by you about non-playing cats somewhere. Playful kitties are so much more fun!

It was a post in JClarke's thread in Pets, regarding travel in a car with kittens. I mentioned when we moved from Central Florida to South Florida. I neglected to mention that I was 16 then. That sounds like eons to me, since I am 48 now, but then again, it feels like just last week. The cats then were Charlie and Kowalski.

He's the cutest naughty cat I've ever had! He's such a stinker - but then he does things that are too cute and melt my heart.

My cat will paw open the door on one of my bottom kitchen cabinets and get inside where he waits for you to open the door for something and then jumps out at you! He has almost given me a heart attack several times. :giggle:

He will also hide behind the edge of the door frame and wait for you to walk through the door and attacks you ankles. He is the oneriest cat I have ever had.

Now he keep looking at the Christmas tree and then looking around the room like, "Wait a minute! Am I inside or outside?"

I confess that I want to drop everything here, sell my furniture, and drive my good ol' crappy car full of my clothes and shoes back to California where my heart belongs.

You should do it!

I confess that I want to drop everything here, sell my furniture, and drive my good ol' crappy car full of my clothes and shoes back to California where my heart belongs.

Do IT ! Go Go Go

Cat stories

My cat will paw open the door on one of my bottom kitchen cabinets and get inside where he waits for you to open the door for something and then jumps out at you! He has almost given me a heart attack several times. :giggle:

He will also hide behind the edge of the door frame and wait for you to walk through the door and attacks you ankles. He is the oneriest cat I have ever had.

Now he keep looking at the Christmas tree and then looking around the room like, "Wait a minute! Am I inside or outside?"

II had a cat named Olivia years ago. It was Christmas time and our tree looked very nice. Ond day we came home and couldn't find her. We sat down for dinner and I saw something out of the corner of my eye. Olivia (my cat) was sitting on one of the top branches in the middle of the tree. Scared the crap out of me!!!:angel:

Cats

See? Cats evil. I tell you all.

When I was little my older sister hated cats. We had a coffe table where the middle is empty. She was on the couch eating her cereal and in a few minutes that cat ran through the middle and jumped on her making her cereal bowl hit the wall and went all over her. It was funny!!!!

I confess that I pushed myself much harder at the gym even though I just recovered from the flu recently. I felt so guilty for not working out for 5 days and felt that I needed to make up for it.

repeat after me, I am a gym junkie, and i have an addiction problem, Im Hooked on Endorphine!
repeat 3 times...
then you can say you have a confession that you're a Endorphine Addict, so you need to got to EAA meetings and learn the 12 steps..

runners too , it's the same thing as 'runner's high' i was addicted to that for 3 years , great years...now I am going to relapse very soon, but i wont go to meetings...lol

I confess that I REALLY dislike clowns. I had to work hard to look at the pictures in Grummer's signature. I have to say that you are the nicest looking clown I have ever seen:wave:.My daughter happened to see it as she walked by, and said" Momma that is the prettiest silly clown ever! You can't not like her!" Thanks formaking me smile Grummer:ty:

The small kitten the boys found while I was in the hospital...is simply a prankster!...About 8 weeks old I figure (?)....drives my doggie up the wall, but she tolerates the kitty very well and seems to protect it....the kitten has tore up my house plants...hides in the pantry (and jumps out too!)....He's a boy, they named him "Sid"....and for the last 3 nights...he is sleeping with me and my doggie....:lol:

To my lovely friends...I hope you wont hate me.

I confess that I cant stand cats.

There, I have said it!

Pls dont hold it against me. :lol:

Cats aren't for everyone. And there are plenty of nasty/dull ones out there that give the impression that they're all like that.

I confess that the animation on Kokonut's signature give me the creeps.

i am confessing. i think i would be unfaithfully with boyfriend soon. he continuing pisses me off and make me self less confidence. i am honest, there hot greece man at my work and i cannot controlling my lustful and temptation. he so sweetie and learning asl. he did text me and want me over his house tomorrow.

I confess I just ignore FaceTime call my brother fiancé. I selfish. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back