Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Required training...there's this little nasty clause in my teaching contract..."other duties as assigned...". We're paid in salary, which really allows the school to force overtime if they want...I have.to be.at.work from 7:45 to 4:30...some meetings run over to 5 or later...today it.was 5:45. Very frustrating.

Excuse my multiple unnecessary periods...I'm using the mobile and too tired to make corrections. Lol

OOHHHH MY turn!

1. I pick my nose in the car (don't judge...you all do it *evil stares*)
2. I sing Disney songs ALL the time (have a playlist on my iPod)
3. I like to dream my prince charming will come sweep me off my feet but I will deny ever thinking that thought if someone asks...I say I don't want any part of it.
4. I like to mix mayonnaise and mustard and dip Cheetos in it!

I suck my left index finger while I stroke my eyebrow.

I'm very emotional

I've lowered my shirt to get out of tickets (it's never failed me)

I've gained 55lbs since high school I've been strictly dieting to get it off and so far I've lost 13lbs.

I'm the mastermind behind all the stupid menacing crap that happens around town.

I act like a child as much as life lets me.

Hey! I don't want to hear about people picking their noses... It's bad enough that I do it, I don't need the mental image of everyone else!

No wait... I didn't just admit that, did I? Damn!

A confession to make, I purchased my very first macBook Pro, a couple of days ago :cool2:
Loving it so far, a happy Mac fan now! :D

My school 'gave' me a brand new Macbook Pro to use for work. I love it!!!

1. like "dogmom" i wear two completely different socks all the time
2. i'm a nail polish hoarder
3. i talk to my cats all the time
4. i don't think there is someone out there who is a bigger jersey shore fan than me
5. I love reading old "True Romance" magazines (from the 60s-70s) haha i'm so weird.. i just ordered 7 of them on ebay

Last edited:
I play several online games, and I've played them all to the point i've topped the games off.

Not an easy feat.

That coupled with over 20,000 games of scrabble, 5,000 games of chess, and countless other card games...

One game is an online golfing game, at level 99 it takes 10,000 birdies to get to 100. I have three characters at level 104++.

Theres another confession. I waste too much time.

i confess i was a teen hacker back in the 1980's i copied games from ROM catridges using a hardward hacked home computers, by passing the interpreter ROM, and controlling the I/O's , ripped over 300 games LOL
i was only 13 years old back then

i confess i was a teen hacker back in the 1980's i copied games from ROM catridges using a hardward hacked home computers, by passing the interpreter ROM, and controlling the I/O's , ripped over 300 games LOL
i was only 13 years old back then

Hummm, maybe I should mention that I work for the FBI... :cool2:

Just kidding! :giggle:

I confess that I wouldnt encourage anyone to become a teacher nowadays.

i confess way too much toilet paper, i cant stand wiping with 3 or 4 sheets for fear there is more shit to wipe

i confess way too much toilet paper, i cant stand wiping with 3 or 4 sheets for fear there is more shit to wipe

TMI Grummer... T... M... I... :shock: (Too Much Information) :cool2:

I confess that I am really hung over.

I confess that I treat my doggie like a baby, love her to pieces, would not trade her for anything.

I treat my 5 furkids like babies too. I freely admit it !!!!! :lol: you are not alone, RR

i got 4, and they are all very brainy furkids, all goes to the university

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back