Confederate Flag

What does Confederate Rebel Flag means to you?

• A symbol of Civil War History

Votes: 41 25.8%
  • A symbol of racist

Votes: 44 27.7%
  • A symbol of Heritage (Civil War Veteran Generation)

Votes: 60 37.7%
  • Others - please specify

Votes: 14 8.8%

• Total voters
You haven't answered the question, "Have you read his manifesto?". The flag made him proud so he saw something wrong with the Southerns who leave black people alone. He was like "WTF? Nobody does something about it, even KKK".

again... a flag did not make him do it. he did it himself.

Damn if you don't know. It's because of the church incident. That's what she said. Pay attention to the news.

no. I just don't know what YOU are thinking. that's why I asked. everybody reads the same news but everybody thinks differently and draws a different conclusion from it.

you BELIEVE a flag made him do it. ok. there we go.

again... a flag did not make him do it. he did it himself.
If you read his manifesto, he mentioned that when he learned about this flag, he did his homework. He got so upset.

Please don't be ridiculous. The government has a right to remove this flag like the state of Fla. Everybody, mind your own business.

As for many Southerns like Reba and Foxrac, go ahead and fly this flag at your place or whatever. Good luck!

You haven't answered the question, "Have you read his manifesto?". The flag made him proud so he saw something wrong with the Southerns who leave black people alone. He was like "WTF? Nobody does something about it, even KKK".
Maybe you should re-read it yourself. I just did. No mention of the Confederate flag.

Dylann Roof manifesto

If you read his manifesto, he mentioned that when he learned about this flag, he did his homework. He got so upset.
No, that isn't correct.

Do a word search for "flag" or "Confederate" or "Stars and Bars". Nothing in the manifesto.

Full Text Roof manifesto

As for many Southerns like Reba and Foxrac, go ahead and fly this flag at your place or whatever. Good luck!
First of all, I'm not a true Southerner. I was born in CT, and lived in various states. The Navy transferred us to SC, and this is where we've settled down. It's my adopted state, which I do love.

I've never owned or flown a Confederate flag, and I have no desire to do so. I fly the Stars and Stripes of the United States of America on my front porch. However, if a neighbor wants to fly the Confederate flag at his house, that's his choice.

No, that isn't correct.

Do a word search for "flag" or "Confederate" or "Stars and Bars". Nothing in the manifesto.

Full Text Roof manifesto

First of all, I'm not a true Southerner. I was born in CT, and lived in various states. The Navy transferred us to SC, and this is where we've settled down. It's my adopted state, which I do love.

I've never owned or flown a Confederate flag, and I have no desire to do so. I fly the Stars and Stripes of the United States of America on my front porch. However, if a neighbor wants to fly the Confederate flag at his house, that's his choice.

Well that was an interesting read, its almost rather tame and controlled, its certainly not a ravings of mass murderer yet it is.
Thats just the thoughts of a young man, contrary to his words, it didnt seem very deternined, i was expecting something more along the lines of serious nazi, aryan ideology, there isnt much politics in it at all...he mentions current events, travon martn, so on, but its all rather shallow...hes not very educated, hardly even well read, really if i would of came across that, not knowing what he did and read it, i would of dismissed it as the soul searching of a misguided young man, who soon prob would be a ranting denocrat convert...ive spent plenty of time chatting with AB, 12. Who Are far more poloticaly versed and strong in ideology then this kid...yet..
He did what he did...
But he doesnt really nail why? He alludes to things. He doesnt say why? Why murdering 9 innocent folks will furthur his cause, he just states no one is doing anything so he has too..
As a racist manifesto it fails to live up to its expectations say compared to communist varients of the opposite coin. He makes some points that are true but fails to see cause of them, rather then seeing the plms of blakcs lower living standards, iq so on s social and economic he as a racist sure declares them one of bioogy and race. His part. Part about the jews was very very brief which is suprising i doubt he had much nazi or aryan formation politicaly..
I really didnt find anything at all in his words that would lead me to assume or believe he was going to blow away 9 innocents folks...
Interesting for more then what it doesnt state then what it doees

On the 3rd page of the manifesto... under Patriotism, he mentioned about the American Flag...

"I hate the sight of the American flag. Modern Amercian patriotism is a absolute joke."
Also he discussed about other race in the manifesto... even to say "hispanics is our enemies". It is racist manifesto in his own words... not from the Confederacy nor the Confederate flag's words.

Like Reba said, there is no mention of Confederate in the pages.

Kaspersky just warned me that manifesto is a risk to read. I just wanted to pass this.

I think it make me sick that the flag is still there and the boy have no right to kill innocents people's

Sent from my LGMS345 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I think it make me sick that the flag is still there and the boy have no right to kill innocents people's

Sent from my LGMS345 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Taking the flag down is not going stop people from shooting innocent people .

Please don't be ridiculous. The government has a right to remove this flag like the state of Fla. Everybody, mind your own business.

Good luck with First Amendment and since, you are not voter so you are obviously naive and ignorant.

Reba didn't born in southern state (she was born in CT), but I'm native southerner.

hqdefault.jpg

Unabomber's manifesto was about technology. So the technology made him send bombs to people?

I just put confederate flag on my signature.

Hey CP, feel free to report to Alex whatever you want - go PM him.

I just put confederate flag on my signature.

Hey CP, feel free to report to Alex whatever you want - go PM him.
wDodk2c.gif

I don't give a sh*t because I am not black. Well, it's up to members here who are black. They can ignore it or complain to Alex.

EaZfgHJ.gif

http://i.imgur.com/wDodk2c.gif

I don't give a sh*t because I am not black. Well, it's up to members here who are black. They can ignore it or complain to Alex.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EaZfgHJ.gif[/quote]

You told us that you were offended by confederate flag. :aw:

"It's up to the members who are black"? what? No it's not up to just to he black members... it's up to ANYONE who may see ANYTHING that may break the RULES. Posting a flag doesn't break the rules. Though you have been jumping up and down seemingly offended by the confederate flag as Foxrac noted. So now you turn around and say you aren't? :hmm:

So anyone of any other ethnic background (including white) can't be offended? Nice generalization there Paulie. There are also some black who as you say "don't give a sh*t either from what I have read/seen/heard.

Back