Confederate Flag

What does Confederate Rebel Flag means to you?

• A symbol of Civil War History

Votes: 41 25.8%
  • A symbol of racist

Votes: 44 27.7%
  • A symbol of Heritage (Civil War Veteran Generation)

Votes: 60 37.7%
  • Others - please specify

Votes: 14 8.8%

• Total voters
No, I support black people who are offended by this flag. In other words, if they look at it as a racism, I understand why they feel that way. I won't argue with them but I will argue with you. LOL

What I am saying is that if you wear a T-shirt with this flag decal in public, I am not going to beat you up but some black people might. If they do, I support them.

I don't think that this kind of display (something like a baseball cap or T-shirt with the decal) is allowed at USPS nationwide including the Southerns who work in those former slave states.

Thats just bieng. Thug and supporting thug ways.
Supporting acts of violence against others for merely hqving a t shirt you dont like.?
Thats just a part of mob rule really,
Take a breath..
Look at what you posted.

My point is that Foxrac should not piss some black people (who are offended by this flag) off. Otherwise, he would have to watch his back 24/7.

In my older post in this or another thread explaining that some black male students beat up the Korean guy who wore the jean with this decal at my old school.

You are shocked that I support those black people who might beat him up, not him. Oh well, let me talk to Foxrac... THINK TWICE. If you, Foxrac don't want to get beat up, don't start trouble like the Korean guy in my old school.

No, you need to move on and stop crying like "I got offended" and ran around this forum.
You don't completely understand.

For example, a deaf person is offended due to the disability, other people support that person, not because they are offended but because the deaf person is offended. Aren't you familiar with this situation?

My point is that Foxrac should not piss some black people (who are offended by this flag) off. Otherwise, he would have to watch his back 24/7.

In my older post in this or another thread explaining that some black male students beat up the Korean guy who wore the jean with this decal at my old school.

You are shocked that I support those black people who might beat him up, not him. Oh well, let me talk to Foxrac... THINK TWICE. If you, Foxrac don't want to get beat up, don't start trouble like the Korean guy in my old school.
Yes, I'm shocked (and disappointed) that you support senseless violence.

Thats just bieng. Thug and supporting thug ways.
Supporting acts of violence against others for merely hqving a t shirt you dont like.?
Thats just a part of mob rule really,
Take a breath..
Look at what you posted.
OK, if I were a hearie and would wear a T-shirt with a decal saying "Deafies are dumb", what would you expect when deafies see it? BYE, BYE ME! In other words, I look for trouble. Make sense to you?

Repeatedly, I said that the school staff didn't do nothing about the beaten-up Korean guy who looked for trouble like wearing the jeans with the Confederate flag decal.

by your logic - so a girl wearing short shorts and tank top is asking for a rape. I see. and you support rapists.

a woman upsets her man and got beat up for it. she asked for it. I see. and you support a woman beater.

OK, if I were a hearie and would wear a T-shirt with a decal saying "Deafies are dumb", what would you expect when deafies see it? BYE, BYE ME! In other words, I look for trouble. Make sense to you?

Repeatedly, I said that the school staff didn't do nothing about the beaten-up Korean guy who looked for trouble like wearing the jeans with the Confederate flag decal.
Well, shame on the school staff!

by your logic - so a girl wearing short shorts and tank top is asking for a rape. I see. and you support rapists.

a woman upsets her man and got beat up for it. she asked for it. I see. and you support a woman beater.
Where do you get the idea? For example, the girls who wear bikinis at the beach are asking for trouble?

Oh man, I get it. You fail to acknowledge what an offense means. How do the girls who wear those kind of clothing offend a rapist?

CgDR6bR.gif

Well, shame on the school staff!
Well, there were witnesses (all races) but all of them said "No, I didn't see it". So that's why the staff couldn't do anything about it but they pointed out to him that it happened because of his hate toward blacks.

I had a same thought about your previous posts.... :roll:
Invalid post, sorry to say that. My posts were all about offensive displays to particular people in public.

How can what girls wear be offensive to rapists? Care to explain?

Invalid post, sorry to say that. My posts were all about offensive displays to particular people in public.

How can what girls wear be offensive to rapists? Care to explain?
sorry - you can't pick and choose. it doesn't work like that.

NOBODY should get hurt. A girl wearing suggestive clothing should not get raped. A guy wearing a Confederate t-shirt should not get beat up. A black guy wearing a "F The Police" or "Cop Shooter is a hero" should not get beat up either.

I would expect Deafies not resort to bieng thugs, and become violoent. If hearies wish to sport a shirt stating such...all the power to them.
Violence will only hurt Deaf in that instance.
No good comes of it..

sorry - you can't pick and choose. it doesn't work like that.

NOBODY should get hurt. A girl wearing suggestive clothing should not get raped. A guy wearing a Confederate t-shirt should not get beat up. A black guy wearing a "F The Police" or "Cop Shooter is a hero" should not get beat up either.
That! So how do you control people who are offended by it? There is nothing we can do about it. Can you?

I would expect Deafies not resort to bieng thugs, and become violoent. If hearies wish to sport a shirt stating such...all the power to them.
Violence will only hurt Deaf in that instance.
No good comes of it..
You think everybody is normal? My point is that I am normal but some of my deaf friends may not be. If they see it, they would get pissed off because they don't want people in public to see that T-shirt which tells the people that deaf people are dumb. I don't understand why you don't see it as an issue. I understand that it's a freedom of speech but at the same time, they look for trouble. If those people wear that kind of T-shirt, they should expect the consequences as always.

That! So how do you control people who are offended by it? There is nothing we can do about it. Can you?

we don't. they will face the consequence for their action like... jail

You think everybody is normal? My point is that I am normal but some of my deaf friends may not be. If they see it, they would get pissed off because they don't want people in public to see that T-shirt which tells the people that deaf people are dumb. I don't understand why you don't see it as an issue. I understand that it's a freedom of speech but at the same time, they look for trouble. If those people wear that kind of T-shirt, they should expect the consequences as always.

Im a mature adult, with other pressing concerns in my life, what hearies wear, and what theirbt shirts state, regarding Deaf eally
Is low on the list of inportant concerns for me..

Im a mature adult, with other pressing concerns in my life, what hearies wear, and what theirbt shirts state, regarding Deaf eally
Is low on the list of inportant concerns for me..
Oh sure, you ignore it but it doesn't mean other deafies would ignore it, too as long as they can read it. LOL

we don't. they will face the consequence for their action like... jail
Oh yeah, they expect it if they get caught. Do they care? Yes, they would be satisfied that those people with the flag are gone or harmed.

As for now, I believe that the black Southerns get wiser and wiser just like the woman who illegally removed the flag from the state property. It's time to hide your Confederate flag, otherwise you could get hurt or killed. It"s not under my control.

Back