Coming back after many years

AmsoilMotocross

Reaction score
Coming back after a long hiatus. I know some people will be happy to se me, but I also know others who won't. If you aint happy, who cares. You aint running my life. Get over yourselves and stop being a hyprocrite. I have seen ya'll people tell others past is the past. But when I announce who I am, ya'll ban me. Stop being losers. Yeah, I made mistakes in the past. I'm paying for it. But ya'll are the losers who can't or won't get over the fact. If you think I am a liar, don't forget to look at the mirror. I am back and here to stay.
Those of you who are wondering who I am. Kevin Scott, formelly from Alabama, now residing in ILL. Two of my deaf daughters are attending ISD. I am here because they deserve the best education possible.
To a certain someone who shall remain nameless, but you know who you are. I never once stole your dads check and never stole his ssn to set up phone. Think about it. How can I cashed his check, how did I get his ssn., and if I did cashed his check why has the SS office never come after me. They have a huge pentaly for stealing checks. So stop lying. I'm with the same lady for almost 5 years now. Deal with the fact. And what's more, you think we had 2 kids together, which in fact we have 3. And what's even more funny, I "supposdly" got another woman pregant in NC. Come on now. Grow up. You are much older than the rest of us. Act your age.
Now, I said my piece, I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. :booty:

Eh? I'm sorry I have no idea who you are and who you are speaking of, It's really none of my business, But, welcome back. Keep in peace dude! :thumb:

I am an old timer. For those who have been members here for more than 3 years would most likely know me. Plus, those in AOL deaf chat would also know me. Tweety knows me in real life, since we used to live a few miles from each other. But several old timers would defiently know me, especially if they used to be in the witchhunt in the AOL deaf chat.

I don't know who you are at all but this I can say for sure, I am always glad to see someone stand their ground for themselves. You spoke what is on your mind and that always sends the cowards running scared :) :thumb: Merry Christmas and God Bless !!! :)

I :dunno: who you are either, but welcome back!...

Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where Are U Been At??????????????? I Been Looking For U!! Omg! Finally Found U Here!!! Yayaya!!!!! Yea I Know U!!!!! I Am Shock That U Are Here....

Nice to see Tweetybird to find her old friend here :)
By the way, welcome back to AD.

I dunno if i remembered you or not.. but welcome back and where in IL do you live now ?? I'm just a curious cat. :)

Now I'm in Jacksonville, I'll where the deaf school is. My 2 deaf girls go to ISD. They are day students
To others, thanks for welcoming me. If you were an old timer, I was most famous in AOL deaf chat as DeafCybr.
To my old friend, Tweety, pm me if u want my aim sn. We need to catch up,plus I want to know what rumors you heard abt me from my exwife.

AmsoilMotocross said:
Now I'm in Jacksonville, I'll where the deaf school is. My 2 deaf girls go to ISD. They are day students
To others, thanks for welcoming me. If you were an old timer, I was most famous in AOL deaf chat as DeafCybr.
To my old friend, Tweety, pm me if u want my aim sn. We need to catch up,plus I want to know what rumors you heard abt me from my exwife.
i got ur PM! :hug:

It's nice to see an old timer come back after an long hiatus. Hope you'll enjoy it this time around.
Happy Holidays. :)

Back