Come on and show us your beautiful skyline! :)

Here is Little Rock, Arkansas .... pics of Little Rock Skyline... enjoy!

littlerock_008_l.jpg

FLO_1_tr8rock6__0508.jpg

little_rock_clinton_library.jpg

that is clinton library ...

nlr_riverfrontpark_012_l.jpg

little_rock_skyline.jpg

lr_skyline_001_l_1.jpg

Little%20Rock%20Skyline.jpg

lr-skyline.jpg

opeing_skyline.jpg

u can see the downtown right from Stephen-Dickey Park where our own Arkansas Travelers play at! :)

I have to admit as good as the pics are, the city itself doesnt impress me a whole lot. The only reason I go there is to go to Gander Mtn in NLR, thats it. The rest of the city I could do without. I never stop to touch LR either when I am on my way through to Stuttgart.

And yes Ive seen the Clinton Library, it was down maybe 8-10 blocks from my friends house on Rice Street.

I love the pictures of Little Rock. Its beautiful city!

Come on guys, show us your pictures of your hometowns! :)

I love the pictures of Little Rock. Its beautiful city!

Come on guys, show us your pictures of your hometowns! :)

I have snapped some photos of my home town, but guess, I am too lazy to upload them today (My camera's at home anyway :()

Anyone willing to show their pictures of the hometown's skyline? It's been a few days now. :P

Anyone willing to show their pictures of the hometown's skyline? It's been a few days now. :P

Hold on to your shoes! I am uploading the photos on the computer now and do some quick editing, savvy?

Finally, here it is!

City of Canberra, Australia.

Canberra.gif

:dunno: it is so small picture. 640x480 or so would be a better size for forums.

err.. My hometown.. ST Thomas, Ontairo Canada..

Ain't pretty sight skyline but no skyscrapers..
Mostly Historical buildings around in my hometown...

Nice picture, Jclarke.....maybe you need to work on the focusing technique, since it looks a little fuzzy where the skyline is but crisp where the trees are on the hill. I know you're new to that digital camera. It doesn't look like a small city to me, looks more like San Jose, California in a way but has more trees, lakes, mountains, etc. San Jose has lot of short skyscrapers.

I finally checked it on my computer since it shows the 'real' size of the picture other than on my phone looked really tiny.

Nice picture, Jclarke.....maybe you need to work on the focusing technique, since it looks a little fuzzy where the skyline is but crisp where the trees are on the hill. I know you're new to that digital camera. It doesn't look like a small city to me, looks more like San Jose, California in a way but has more trees, lakes, mountains, etc. San Jose has lot of short skyscrapers.

I finally checked it on my computer since it shows the 'real' size of the picture other than on my phone looked really tiny.

LOL - I know, it is just the beginning!

austin003.jpg

downtown_1_dev.jpg

vfiles14892.jpg

I didn't take those shots. Had to take those pics from the google.

The 16th largest city in the United State of America. It used to be Waterloo. This city's nickname is Live Music Capital of the World. It is home to the University of Texas. It's Austin, Texas.

Finally, here it is!

City of Canberra, Australia.

Canberra.gif

Beautiful city! :)

austin003.jpg

downtown_1_dev.jpg

vfiles14892.jpg

I didn't take those shots. Had to take those pics from the google.

The 16th largest city in the United State of America. It used to be Waterloo. This city's nickname is Live Music Capital of the World. It is home to the University of Texas. It's Austin, Texas.

Oooo NICE!!!!! :)

Back