College Football Is HERE!!

not surprise OSU lost to USC.. due to Wells injury and other reasons..
but that is not excuse.. oh well sorry!

Glad LSU win again.. as it is not surprise .. so i am looking forward against Auburn next sat! big test! right now i have hard time to figure out lsu can win..

so wait and see.. i know both are soo good.. tough! SEC is tough !

Familial loyalty: PSU! (Gotta love the Joe!)

Don't ever mess with an LSU fan. They're rabidly happy . . . they need to be.

Boy, I'm so joyous watching USC whipping OSU big time! :D

Sic of OSU being over-rated too often and time for the rankers to realize and please rank them somewhere in the 20s then! :roll:

USC is really so impressive and powerful... I think they could win the national championship easily, but I hope I'm wrong cuz I want Florida to win it! lol

And by the way I'm glad for Notre Dame beating Michigan... what a game to watch! Sorry for the coach injuried (acl)!

The latest rankings kicked OSU to 13th from 5th... deserved so!

Okla takes over as 2nd while Ga bumped down to 3rd from 2nd due too close a win vs un-ranked team yesterday. UF stays as a 4th ranked team.

Well, I can say all my fave college teams win again this weekend. I loved the beat down BYU put on UCLA 59-0 oh yeah that was good. Plus Utah wins by almost 50 and like ususal Fla and UGA take care of business

the only team who can beat USC is USC.

or vince young. *smirk*

Now add Oregon State who UPSET #1 USC last night!! :shock:

I watched that game on tape this am... think it's the biggest upset in a quite long time.

Their hope for the national championship is suddenly vaporized. wow!

I watched that game on tape this am... think it's the biggest upset in a quite long time.

It's happy night. And it's second time, I'm happy for someone underdog (UNRANKED) outstand over No. 1 USC. :giggle: How embarrass!

I learn that it been a long time since 1985 that there was unranked team defeat No. 1 team. That's 23 years. Darn!

Last night I watched the game on my HDTV. I was so thrilled to see USC get beat by Oregon State and it was a great game. USC defense could not stop the Beavers' true freshman running back Jacquizzi Rodgers who ran for 186 yards on 38 carries with three TDs. :D

Tomorrow No. 3 Georgia will play against No. 8 Alabama! It is going to be more exciting for me to watch! :D

The biggest upset in college football history happened last year when Applachian State which is in NCAA 1-AA, upset Michigan at the Big House.

Last night I watched the game on my HDTV. I was so thrilled to see USC get beat by Oregon State and it was a great game. USC defense could not stop the Beavers' true freshman running back Jacquizzi Rodgers who ran for 186 yards on 38 carries with three TDs. :D

Tomorrow No. 3 Georgia will play against No. 8 Alabama! It is going to be more exciting for me to watch! :D

The biggest upset in college football history happened last year when Applachian State which is in NCAA 1-AA, upset Michigan at the Big House.

Oh! Oh! Don't forget Oklahoma vs TCU. OU got upset in 2005 :) I'm looking forward on that game tomorrow.

Well... I watched a bit of the USC-Oregon State game last night.

I was rooting for USC to win last night's game, but USC is kind of overrated.

I think it is the week BCS is kicking in with its first poll/rankings. Georgia had better play good so they could get that chance to hop back in the 1st spot. Alabama has Nick Saban now as its coach!

whoa! serious usc lost! i didnt check espn news! lol! that great! it repeat last year! oh poor usc! that means lsu will climb one more poll if lsu win tmw!

lsu vs miss st tmw!

yes watch out Alabama! grr nick saban which he did great job again! same with what he did at lsu ! same thing!

Yep, that freshman rusher was terrific last night. USC couldn't stop him. His brother played as a quarterback, too. Cool

I actually think this upset is the biggest one after the Appalachian State-Michigan game last yr because many people underestimated the Appl. St. team who was actually two time Div II Champs before playing Michigan.

We all knew how crazy a football season it was last year - lot of upsets.

Oregon State was unranked, losing twice and won once before playing USC who is a very powerful team... I watched their first two games.

Hats off to the Beavers! :ty:

Gonna watch the Alabama-Georgia game, too! Hope Alabama wins so it helps uprank my favorite Florida. Florida plays Mississippi tmw. :D

I'm sure PSU will beat Illinois.

College Football is always more fun watching than the NFL does.

Not want to mislead. To make sure what is OSU. Ohio State? Oregon State?

Oregon State will won't be in top 25 list.

PSU gonna kick Fightin Illin's ass!

Two years ago, I was on sideline to shoot at game. Rutgers beat Illin

DSC_0016a.jpg

3 years ago, Rutgers Brian Leonard leap over Illin
[yt]Vp2WqYIttKg[/yt]

Last year, Brian Leonard's first leap over in NFL. He jumped over 1st round draft (Oak #27).
[yt]IFK5Z3sJz4U[/yt]

Back