College Football Is HERE!!

:rofl: at Michigan losing the game again! Their new coach is a bad hire

That made UWV amd me smiling for a day. :lol:

Yea, there gotta more games (and seasons) lefts to catch up...Rich Rodriguez is not bad coach as just begin new season with new players.

GO UCONN!

They hired a right guy. The problem is the football team is not used to his spread offense which is very new to them. Michigan used pro style offense for many years so give them time to get used to his new spread offense.

They did not make bad hire. Just re-build from, last year, Michigan football team was not great. Head Coach Lloyd Carr is retired from Michigan. Sometime, student/football players are foolish around cause trouble or ruin skill. Some players are not follow curfew.

Michigan was very interested to take Greg Schiano. They offered him higher salary. Until last 2 min before deadline, Greg made his final decide to turn them down.

Michigan had job opening. Some head coaches applied. They choose Rich Rodriguez from WVU.

U of WV admin wanted to sue Rich Rodriguez. Later, they tried to make settlement. I think still not complete settlement.
ABC News: Rodriguez, Michigan to Settle With WVU for $4M

Few times, I met Rich Rodriguez at games.

Florida whipped Hawaii... 56 to 10! I felt sorry for the Warriors yet acknowledged that its their rebuilding year yet at the same time it gave them a rich experience playing Florida.

Next Florida plays Miami at the swamp which I'm rather relieved. lol It must be a fingernail game to watch! Go Gators!!!

Florida whipped Hawaii... 56 to 10! I felt sorry for the Warriors yet acknowledged that its their rebuilding year yet at the same time it gave them a rich experience playing Florida.

Next Florida plays Miami at the swamp which I'm rather relieved. lol It must be a fingernail game to watch! Go Gators!!!

UF will beat Canes, I bet a weeks pay on it.

I am quite quite impressed with University of Utah taking out Michigan. Wished I could go to game but work night before. (I feel kinda guilty cuz I didn't give them faith even at home :nono:) Thankfully I did not tell an other alumni phew

I am quite quite impressed with University of Utah taking out Michigan. Wished I could go to game but work night before. (I feel kinda guilty cuz I didn't give them faith even at home :nono:) Thankfully I did not tell an other alumni phew

hmm... I dislike Miami Hurricanes!

Yep, Utah impressed me, too... Utes, I have no clue who they were. Maybe if I recall to check them on online someday... knew it were the indian tribe btw.

Mich was quite close although it's their rebuilding year. I wouldn't blame on their new head coach. I think he will do fine.

STANFORD CARDINALS!!!

We beat Oregon State 36-28, YEAH!!!

Pac 10: 1-0

Ucla should lost to tenn. Tenn's idiot kicker missed the simple FG.

Hence, Brady's old team Wolverines:P

I'm suprised no one mention about the Bama vs Clemson game last Sat. :D

0908_large.jpg

Penn St killed Carolina Coastal last Sat, 66-10... This Sat, we shall kick Oregon St Beavers' ass!

Here comes the second college football weekend...

Tonight Florida Gators plays Miami Hurricanes on ESPN!

Go Go Gators!!!! :D

Back