College dude got the first answer wrong [VID]

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
This video is an instant classic, this college student flies all the way from Tennessee to be on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire and gets the $100 question wrong. His reaction after he answers is absolutely priceless!

Link: First Question Wrong On Millionaire - BREAK.com

:giggle:

Attachments

• collegedude.jpg
    collegedude.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 110
LOL! sound like he pick so wrong answer and suckers got $0 none of money dang he came for the show and now short show for him lol :rofl:

Gawd, How can he easily miss that question? Much less a college dude who should have known the very obvious answer is - Electrical Flow not the Water Flow.

how come it seems like the smarted the person trys to act the more of a dumb ass that person is

anybody care to interprete the conversation between them? (cant help it. im alway curious heh)

anybody care to interprete the conversation between them? (cant help it. im alway curious heh)

Here you go, I did my best to type and listen at the same time. I have gotten most of it down. It might not be 100% right, but it is in the high 90%

Host: And joining us now is Chase Sampson. A college junior from Nashville, TN. I understand you got here 3 in the morning and haven’t slept a wink. Uhh?

Chase: Nope, I pretty much have coffee flowing throw my veins.

Host: Do you really now. As a college student, I am thinking that is not so rare?

Chase: Yeah, umm, I’m up pretty late mostly, umm, I am kind of umm, Insomniac I guess

Host: Because you know where you are?

Chase: I am feeling good, feeling good

Host: Good, good. As long as you are feeling good…

Chase: Yeah

Host: … and know the rules, life lines and you’re ready to play, are you ready?

Chase: Ready

Host: OK, let’s play! For $100 Chase, here’s the question:

Homeowners buy surge protectors to protect their possessions from unexpected surges of what?
A. Electric current
B. Water flow
C. Air pressure
D. Buyer’s remorse

(Crowd laughing)

Chase: I say B, Water Flow, my final answer…. NO WAIT

Host: Oh, noo, Chase it was Electric current, oh. Chase I am soo sorry, ah, darn. I am so sorry, but it was a pleasure to met you.

the guy must be a true blonde.. he dyed it brown as he doesnt want anyone to know he is like that.. :rofl:

Here you go, I did my best to type and listen at the same time. I have gotten most of it down. It might not be 100% right, but it is in the high 90%

Host: And joining us now is Chase Sampson. A college junior from Nashville, TN. I understand you got here 3 in the morning and haven’t slept a wink. Uhh?

Chase: Nope, I pretty much have coffee flowing throw my veins.

Host: Do you really now. As a college student, I am thinking that is not so rare?

Chase: Yeah, umm, I’m up pretty late mostly, umm, I am kind of umm, Insomniac I guess

Host: Because you know where you are?

Chase: I am feeling good, feeling good

Host: Good, good. As long as you are feeling good…

Chase: Yeah

Host: … and know the rules, life lines and you’re ready to play, are you ready?

Chase: Ready

Host: OK, let’s play! For $100 Chase, here’s the question:

Homeowners buy surge protectors to protect their possessions from unexpected surges of what?
A. Electric current
B. Water flow
C. Air pressure
D. Buyer’s remorse

(Crowd laughing)

Chase: I say B, Water Flow, my final answer…. NO WAIT

Host: Oh, noo, Chase it was Electric current, oh. Chase I am soo sorry, ah, darn. I am so sorry, but it was a pleasure to met you.

LMAO! thank you! i appeciate it :) that kinda make it even more funner now lol

Back