College class

Update:

I got another 10/10 on second quiz.

I got measly 7/20 on lit review. :wtf: But, my instructor told me to redo my paper and earn better grade. I handed it last monday. I will find out tomorrow evening. Gee.

Statistical research design paper
two more quizzes
one finals test..

that's it, then fuck stupid statistical research method course and graduate in 6 more weeks!!

Update: I got 20/20 on my redo paper. :D

Last edited:
Bringing this Back

Yes I know this is slightly late but it is time to post your spring semester classes!

I am going into my second week at SDSU. Last semester I took 21 units :dizzy: and did get VERY good grades which pulls my GPA to 3.23 and decided to reward myself by taking it easy this semester.
I am a junior now (when my community college credits are transfering, then I will be a junior. I just finally sent in a request to transfer so by next week, I will be officially junior.) so I am taking upper-division classes-- another reason to take it easy especially with heavy loads of reading from UD classes.

Art 402-- Intaligo Printmaking (my major is Printmaking so this will be fun!)
Art 206-- Painting (an elective needed for my major)
GEN 321-- Gay/Lesbian Identities in Modern World (an elective for UD. I am planning on taking "History of Sexuality" next semester in addition to my electives. :naughty: )
WMNST 341B-- American History of Women (Took 341A last semester, LOVED LOVED IT so I am taking second course with the same professor)
GEOL 101L-- Geology Lab... via online. SO cool because the course is teaching by a TA-- THEY ARE SO EASY. well, the ones that I encounter so far. :)

That is it. What about you guys???

I'm taking: Intro to GLB Studies, Editing (yay.....my friend Beth is in this class!) Long form journalism, History of Russia II(friend Shalonda is in it!) and Holocaust Literature (my friends Becca and Bessie are in this class!)

This semester, I am attending at University of Wisconsin Eau Claire and I am taking 14 credits worth. My classes are:

Principles of Accounting I
Introduction to the World of Business
Principles of Mircoeconomics
Introduction to Literature of Native American
Short Course in Calculus

Sound very interesting to me about what I take college classes! Good question!

Well, I will plan for (Architecture Credit hours)

So, what do I have to take class this summer? I will take class will be:

College Prep English A
AutoCAD 1
Enigeering Graphic (Drafting).

AutoCAD 1 and Enigeering Graphic that teacher was very nice and funny it make me very easy! But, I don't like kind of Drafting like drawing it make me hard to see and headache. But, AutoCAD is a technology program of computer the drafting look so cool! I love it! My favorite! That what my dream come true. I am planning as soon!

I'm currently taking Usability Testing. It's a pain-in-the-ass course! Argh!

Classes are Wednesday evenings from 6 pm to 10 pm. In the first class, we were already assigned to groups. We were also given 7 assignments... due the next week. I took care of two parts of one assignment. The first part was to go through a 20-page checklist. The second part was to convert all the data from that 20-page checklist into essay format. That turned out to be 9 pages long. Whew! By the next class, we were given 5 assignments... due this upcoming Wednesday. Grr!

Summer Is Comin'!

If you are one of the miniority in college that are taking classes in SUMMER, tell everybody so! TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE GIVING UP A SUMMER FOR CLASSES!!!!!

:tears:

I am trying to find an intersession course that will fit my schelude (got a trip planned) but so far no luck. Everybody is pissed that I will miss last two days... (even though I told them I am willing to hand in my hw, take the exam earlier, etc.. they said "two days equals two weeks of attendence!" :madfawk: )....

If no intersession courses-- I will take OCEAN 321... "The Oceans".. so I will learn about the tides, the current, the marine life, et cetera. :) and prehaps one upper-division course of Art History for my major... or just an elective (probably an Art course at a community college *glass-blow!* or women's studies course) to keep my summer fun!

So just two classes this summer... I am trying to speed up my graduation!! I intended to take four classes but then I got a very good news about my trip so it cuts into my educational plan.

Hmmm...

Well, I'm persuing ASL until I am extremely fluent in it.
My goal in life is to be an interpreter. ;)
And/or perhaps to become a teacher &
teach ASL to those who are willing to learn. :)

In the autumn of 2005, I am enrolled in the followings:

Biology
Bio Lab.
Chemistry
Chem. Lab.
American History
Rock Climbing I

Total 13,5 credits.

Right now takin' "Networking Concepts and Application" two more weeks then final next Thursday so I may not be hovering around here as often as I'd like to till after the finals.

Next semester - beginning after July 4th is "Principles of Information Security and Privacy."

I havent signed up for my fall 2005 classes yet. But today was the last day of school until the fall. :cry:

But this quarter I took:

Nutrition 119 - boring!
PE 113 - Pretty fun...
JAPANESE 103 - Intensely hard!
ASL 102 - the coolest class in the world.....

Most people think I am nuts taking 2 languages, but I want to be a terp. when I finish all my schooling.

Teg

Fall Semester's COMING UP!

I am signing up for those courses:

ART407 B & W Photo As Fine Art
HIST406 History Of Sexuality
GEOL303 Natural Disasters
ENS146 Surfing
RWS280 Academic Reading & Writng
ART559 Art Since 1945 (History)
GEOL101 Dynamics Of The Earth Lab

Total Units: 17

I totally goofed up with my Geology lab. I thought I did take it last semester but apparently I just REPEATED the course. [ARGH!] so I wasted my time and lost three units... :tears: So that's why you don't see any Geology lecture course. Just a frigging lab course. Fortunately, geology is my favorite subject.

The RWS 280 course is to satisfy the first HALF of my Graduation Writing Assessment Requirement. I scored *lousy* (6 out of 10) on the GWAR exam, which I was disappointed to find out, and hence I had to take TWO courses... UGH! So RWS280 will teach me HOW to analyze, organize, and write my essay. :sure: I do have some minor grammar errors but my writing style is FINE (unless all of the professors in my 17 years of education were bullshitting me). The GWAR exam was bogus... and I got screwed.
Oh well. After this course I will take an upper-divison writing course to complete the GWAR (I am thinking about Women's Studies writing course). I am just bearing with this because I need more units to graduate. My major alone won't be sufficient. So this is a nice... addition. [Smacking lips] Fun.

gnarlydorkette said:
I am signing up for those courses:

ART407 B & W Photo As Fine Art
HIST406 History Of Sexuality
GEOL303 Natural Disasters
ENS146 Surfing
RWS280 Academic Reading & Writng
ART559 Art Since 1945 (History)
GEOL101 Dynamics Of The Earth Lab

Total Units: 17
My classes are freaking boring compared to yours! LOL!

All my classes have always been things like "international studies 203", "comparative politics", stuff like that! Of course my major is poli sci but still!!

I wanna take those classes!!!

PS your Bush quote in your signature, I saw someone with a bumper sticker the other day that said that!!! LOL

julysrain said:
PS your Bush quote in your signature, I saw someone with a bumper sticker the other day that said that!!! LOL

REALLY?? Dang. I thought mine was original! I thought that up when Bush was re-elected successfully. (I voted for the OTHER side) and I was like, so anti-bush and two days after the election, I thought this up and told C (my parnter) and he thought it was so funny and I decided to use that for my signature to show my political miff with Bush. :-D I did consider about making that slogan into a tee shirt ... but no time or money. ?:D

kevbo said:
What classes are you taking this semester?
I am taking my classes for this semester are:
Communications in Management
Intro Database Program
MY ONLINE CLASSES -----> Intro to Networking and Inter/Web page Development.

I have full time. This is my 5th year to go college. My major is Computer Application. I hope I pass all my courses to get better my job. :type:

Spring Semester 2006!

Time to post your classes for this semester/quarter 2006!

:applause:

As for me, I am planning to take:
Lithography Printmaking -- my major course
B & W Photo As Fine Art -- planned to take it last semester but too heavy for me to balance so I am tryig to take it again this semester (I took "Art of Book-Making" in lieu of photography and I did ENJOY it, loved the projects!)
Dynamics Of The Earth Lab -- this is one lower-division course that I have been pushed off since my freshman year. I just need to do one-credit lab... I am thinking about doing this in the summertime at a community college *might be more easier at community college?*
Advanced Drawing -- another major course
Writing In Various Settngs -- this is to satisfy the GWAR-- Graduate Writing Assessment... R-something. Juniors are supposed to take the GWAR exam which the score determines if they don't have to take writing courses at all (highest score) or take two writing courses (lowest score). I scored 8, so I only have to take one writing course.

I am planning to take one summer course aboard in... *drumrolls* Turkey! Well I am HOPING for that class so we will see... cross your fingers for me! If not Turkey, I am plannign to take glass-blow class at a community college and whatnot-- I want to take fun classes. :)

Something tells me I'm glad AllDeaf wasn't around when I was at Gally. I took accounting courses and they all were very uninspiring. :)

If I had to do it all over again, I'd have taken Computer Science and rode the Internet that would have taken off after my graduation.

Yes, I can't wait for school to start

Summer has been a drag (and only few weeks until school starts) because I feel as if I have evolved into a "housewife" by being stuck at home, cleaning, helping mother-in-law with backyard and garden, cooking, surfing the internet and waiting for my husband to come home. My new home isn't "urban" so I cannot drive 10minutes or under to visit a bookstore or see a friend. ARGH! So if my class start, I have a reason to go down to the city to hangout with friends and whatnot. Whee!

So I already signed up for three classes at my university...

1) Art 406 Experimental Processes-- "Structure in picture making."

2) Art 506 Contemporary Issues-- "Theory, practice, and philosophy of being an artist. Independent research on current art concepts and issues."

3) Art 511 Lithography Print In Color-- "Advanced creative lithography printmaking in color. Emphasis on fine print quality in color process and color technology unique to this medium."

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, that's it. NICE. I might sign up for a surfing class at a community college up north (20minutes north of my home) just to get a different scene at beaches. (Yes, I am saying that I am getting bored of San Diego's two popular beach spots: Mission Beach and Pacific Beach. Too many beer bottles and ciggy butts in the sand.)

WHAT HAVE YOU SIGNED UP FOR FALL 2006?!?!

Back