Click It Or Ticket

Agreed, the medical treatment is more expensive than ticket.

Most seat belt tickets have no point assign and probably no court fee included.

it's not really because of a court fee. it's because a cheaper ticket is, the more likely a violator is going to pay to get it over with. NYC did same tactic for parking tickets even though it's very expensive but they do offer a reduced fine in exchange of court waiver.

it's not really because of a court fee. it's because a cheaper ticket is, the more likely a violator is going to pay to get it over with. NYC did same tactic for parking tickets even though it's very expensive but they do offer a reduced fine in exchange of court waiver.

It's NYC! Good thing Chicago is cheaper than NYC for parking ticket and no court necessary unless you want fight for ticket.

That one Im talking about :)

When TCS and I went to school, our buses had a tubular metal bar that was across the outside top edge of each seat. It was used for a handrail to hold on to by the kids sitting behind, and for a headrest (hard one) for the kids sitting in front of it. Many a kid probably lost some front teeth on those things.

Actually your roller coaster is a good analogy. If the ride got rough, we kids were expected to hold onto that metal bar for dear life.

It's NYC! Good thing Chicago is cheaper than NYC for parking ticket and no court necessary unless you want fight for ticket.

Chicago made it cheaper probably because they want to collect the ticket fines without a hassle. in NJ - it's mostly $20-40?

school buses from the 50's - Google Search

here is a photo of a school bus with the metal bar on top the seat , the bus I took to school had it too. Our playgrounds where nothing like the ones today , we did not have rubber pads under the swings , it was gravel if you fell got end with up gravel under your skin.
Yes, our buses were like that.

One of my elementary school playgrounds and the junior high playground was black asphalt. :lol:

I remember by seen document on bus crashes at my school. It was so terrible, they been tell us to not mess with driver. *shurg*

Yes, our buses were like that.

One of my elementary school playgrounds and the junior high playground was black asphalt. :lol:

I think black asphalt is better than gravel . Gravel can get embedded in a person skin and it very painful to remove. Of course falling on black asphalt to very painful too. I don't think the kids today would last very long in the kind of playgrounds we had as kids.

I think black asphalt is better than gravel . Gravel can get embedded in a person skin and it very painful to remove. Of course falling on black asphalt to very painful too. I don't think the kids today would last very long in the kind of playgrounds we had as kids.

There were no gravel on playground during childhood - mostly dirt or mulch.

There were no gravel on playground during childhood - mostly dirt or mulch.

I am not sure how old you're but when I growing up some playground had gravel . Kids where not pampered then , we walked to school in snow storms the whole winter and when we where kindergarten too. And we had go home for lunch , then walk back to school.

I am not sure how old you're but when I growing up some playground had gravel . Kids where not pampered then , we walked to school in snow storms the whole winter and when we where kindergarten too. And we had go home for lunch , then walk back to school.

I'm 25 years old. Childhood during 1980's and 1990's.

Oh, My car is pretty old 1990's.. I use to passive shoulder belts system for lazy driver..

res-jeabuudoe-seatbelt.jpg

image001.gif

about every 10 year to replace new part due to broken, wore out. part cost around $400 from factory part. ugh...

121.jpg

that would be illegal.

Oh really? In here, it is legal for over 16 years old.

But it isn't common today - usually practical in protest, parade or pride like LGBT parade.

Oh, My car is pretty old 1990's.. I use to passive shoulder belts system for lazy driver..

res-jeabuudoe-seatbelt.jpg

image001.gif

about every 10 year to replace new part due to broken, wore out. part cost around $400 from factory part. ugh...

121.jpg

Lazy driver = high maintenance. :laugh2:

No wonder automatic seat belt don't make it anymore.

I remembered I saw the news in almost ten years ago that driver have automatic seat belt but he unbelted seat it and he got ticket for that.

that would be illegal.

I don't know if this is true, but several people have told me that if there is room for people inside the truck, it is illegal to have passengers in the bed....but if the inside is full, then people can ride in the back.

(Plenty of those happening daily down near the border.....)

Not everywhere. I see it every day in this area, especially in work trucks.

of course... the work truck is legally allowed to carry people in the back since it's for commercial purpose but in the picture - it isn't a work truck.

Cargo area laws

even though some states do not have state laws on this, cops do pull over pick-up trucks if they felt it was done in unsafe manner.

I don't know if this is true, but several people have told me that if there is room for people inside the truck, it is illegal to have passengers in the bed....but if the inside is full, then people can ride in the back.

(Plenty of those happening daily down near the border.....)

yeeeee hawwwwwww

Back