Click It Or Ticket

No seatbelt for motorcycles - no ticket

No seatbelt in car - ticket

nonsense.

nonsense? I guess you never drove motorcycle before.

After accident, your body or face fall to vehicle's steering wheel, airbag, windshield, etc are high risk death or injury. That's what seatbelt save you from them.

Most motorcycles do not have steering wheel, airbag, and BIG windshield so why need seat belt for? The helmets,gloves,boot and motorcycle jackets save your life.

Seat belt don't save lives on every cases where passenger wears seat belts. It depends on scenario really. Like the one on youtube I just posted, that teenager was ejected and flew then hit on grass median and survived. If he wear the seat belt, he is likely not to survive.

I never forget that few of my good friends. One driver wear seat belt, and one passenger don't wear seal belt. Old Chevy suburban got out of control and rolled over. Passenger ejected out then hit on the floor and almost broke his neck and he wore neck brace for almost 1 year. Yes, ONE YEAR. Driver got bruised and red burned on his neck and chest from the seat belt and he walked out without problem.

The school bus is far more stronger and safer than regular sedan.

Apple to orange.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNmr-rVx7C4]The Car Crash: Columbus Ohio School Bus Crash - YouTube[/ame]

Don't forget what's happen to Columbus Ohio School Bus Crash.

I used seat belts as soon as cars had them available, and there were absolutely no laws about them. In fact, seat belts used to be a lot more uncomfortable and inconvenient but I used them anyway. Also, I put my daughter in the first carseats that were made for the safe transport of infants and children.

There's always a certain percentage of people who won't wear seat belts whether or not there is a law. They help keep the human race from overpopulating.

That's why take road drive test first to make sure you comfortable with seat belt. Also make sure it come with seat belt adjust from the factory. Our vehicles have them and easy to adjust for me or my wife.

quest_seat_1600-thumb-717x477-120464.jpg

Ok, Spock, I stand corrected.

Einstein's theory of relativity: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
just asked my super-smart physics nerd. it's laws of motion - the first law.

in Theory of Relativity example... it has to do with bending time and space.

Perfect example: Man gets in bed with wife. Man is excited. Man gets erection. Man asks wife for sex. Wife says "No". Man loses erection. Man gets depressed.
o snap. just plain damn cruel.

WRONG! If school bus flips, what happens to kids inside? Many of them will get hurt, period.

And when school bus crashes, older kids head are bound to hit the bars in front of them and it is going to give kids hell of headaches.

bars? what bars? it's not a roller coaster school bus :lol:

There is metal bars on top of the seats. I am not sure of todays, but I remember there is metal bars.

Hmm I mean the steel tubes used as seat skeleton, I didn't know they changed and might cover it. I was thinking of old school buses.

Yeah inside the seat, when the bus smashing front head, kids head will be likely smashing on the top corner of seat. That is if without seat belts.

really?

you mean the metal bars inside top of the seats?

When TCS and I went to school, our buses had a tubular metal bar that was across the outside top edge of each seat. It was used for a handrail to hold on to by the kids sitting behind, and for a headrest (hard one) for the kids sitting in front of it. Many a kid probably lost some front teeth on those things.

Actually your roller coaster is a good analogy. If the ride got rough, we kids were expected to hold onto that metal bar for dear life.

When TCS and I went to school, our buses had a tubular metal bar that was across the outside top edge of each seat. It was used for a handrail to hold on to by the kids sitting behind, and for a headrest (hard one) for the kids sitting in front of it. Many a kid probably lost some front teeth on those things.

Actually your roller coaster is a good analogy. If the ride got rough, we kids were expected to hold onto that metal bar for dear life.

school buses from the 50's - Google Search

here is a photo of a school bus with the metal bar on top the seat , the bus I took to school had it too. Our playgrounds where nothing like the ones today , we did not have rubber pads under the swings , it was gravel if you fell got end with up gravel under your skin.

Wirelessly posted

I wore my seat belt all the time and still do when in a vehicle. I did way before it became a law.
I read somewhere, If you are injured in an collision and was not wearing a seatbelt. Your car insurance do not have to pay for the injuries resulting from NOT wearing your seatbelt.

Wirelessly posted

I wore my seat belt all the time and still do when in a vehicle. I did way before it became a law.
I read somewhere, If you are injured in an collision and was not wearing a seatbelt. Your car insurance do not have to pay for the injuries resulting from NOT wearing your seatbelt.

that would be a much more effective incentive way to do it without having to get government involved.

We rode yellow school bus at Gallaudet University to North Bay in Maryland.

I was treated like elementary school student - 23 years old man in yellow school bus and my leg can't fit in narrow seat.

Wirelessly posted

Yes, same with my insurance too - they will NOT pay treatment if you aren't wear seat belt.

Click it to get your medical bill covered, or, click it or no medical coverage.

that would be a much more effective incentive way to do it without having to get government involved.

Agreed, the medical treatment is more expensive than ticket.

Most seat belt tickets have no point assign and probably no court fee included.

Back