Click It Or Ticket

I still wear belt since first drive. Also belt helps me control at turn hard without body move.

No seat belt?

1287915294_8eec838c9a.jpg

They will go after you and hand the ticket - $46.

I still wear belt since first drive. Also belt helps me control at turn hard without body move.

Yes, same here.

I had worst car accident in 2005 and seat belt saved my life from getting killed or serious injured.

Nice Crown Victoria, have you ride on one or drive one of em? Same with Grand Marquis. Very comfortable.

Bad news... This is the LAST car mounted on real frame. I think 2011 is the last production year for any cars with separate frame.

Whats left for those with Frames> All American pu truck, some foreign trucks, and fewer SUV/Van. This is part of reason why I like American truck.

There are pros and cons about vehicle on frame. I am sure Highlander knows the answer. Two advantage is collision protection, and able to haul heavier trailers, but not great on MPG. For those without frames, they are limited with towing but offers better MPG. Collision protection, well depending on how they design the structure properly. The better designed the stronger it is.

No seat belt?

1287915294_8eec838c9a.jpg

They will go after you and hand the ticket - $46.

Yes, I had rode in Crown Victoria before - taxi and police car. It was comfortable in taxi but uncomfortable in police car - had brought me to home after runaway.

Yes, I love American truck - F-150 and F-250. :D

I learned about new thing - real frame.

Nice Crown Victoria, have you ride on one or drive one of em? Same with Grand Marquis. Very comfortable.

Bad news... This is the LAST car mounted on real frame. I think 2011 is the last production year for any cars with separate frame.

Whats left for those with Frames> All American pu truck, some foreign trucks, and fewer SUV/Van. This is part of reason why I like American truck.

There are pros and cons about vehicle on frame. I am sure Highlander knows the answer. Two advantage is collision protection, and able to haul heavier trailers, but not great on MPG. For those without frames, they are limited with towing but offers better MPG. Collision protection, well depending on how they design the structure properly. The better designed the stronger it is.

I found out about court fee won't apply to seatbelt ticket so that why fee is cheaper.

In my county - $31.

My former co-worker got seatbelt ticket but it was $10 fine - even no points assigned. :eek3:

Good post...and I repeated and repeated to the kids...."buckle up if you want to grow up"....and if someone is riding with me that won't buckle up...then they need to get out of my car.....had a few words with a friend about it, as she said "I don't believe in seat belts"....and one friend who was sitting in the back seat that was overweight said the seat belt would not fit her "comfortably"....I told her I was sorry, but I was not driving anywhere until she used the seat belt....noted to her that I also could be fined (ticketed).....

Do you remember about seat belt positioner?
64fa8436d825a21c0ddaef2067275487.jpg

I had same like that above - black and yellow - back in 1991.

My parent stopped put me in child restraint when I was 3 years old because I got too big for those. My parent told me to buckle up so I said no... so my mother told me that she will not start the car until I buckle up and she have to put me at corner. I said fine but I moved the buckle out of position and my mother was like RME, so they went to store department in military base to bought seat belt positioner. I was like what and got lost so I hated it.

Also, my parent made me to sit in front seat so they can check if I'm buckled up properly and there were no airbag in old time. My parent didn't buy a new car with first airbag until 1994 and dealer told that I was no longer to sit in front seat until I get bigger and more weight, so my doctor told me that I'm safe enough to sit in front seat when I was 9 years old.

The child in front seat is old fashioned... :lol:

Good post...and I repeated and repeated to the kids...."buckle up if you want to grow up"....and if someone is riding with me that won't buckle up...then they need to get out of my car.....had a few words with a friend about it, as she said "I don't believe in seat belts"....and one friend who was sitting in the back seat that was overweight said the seat belt would not fit her "comfortably"....I told her I was sorry, but I was not driving anywhere until she used the seat belt....noted to her that I also could be fined (ticketed).....

Yes, that's common tactic for parents.

If they un-click it so put at corner or timeout when you get to home.

Do you remember about seat belt positioner?
64fa8436d825a21c0ddaef2067275487.jpg

I had same like that above - black and yellow - back in 1991.

My parent stopped put me in child restraint when I was 3 years old because I got too big for those. My parent told me to buckle up so I said no... so my mother told me that she will not start the car until I buckle up and she have to put me at corner. I said fine but I moved the buckle out of position and my mother was like RME, so they went to store department in military base to bought seat belt positioner. I was like what and got lost so I hated it.

Also, my parent made me to sit in front seat so they can check if I'm buckled up properly and there were no airbag in old time. My parent didn't buy a new car with first airbag until 1994 and dealer told that I was no longer to sit in front seat until I get bigger and more weight, so my doctor told me that I'm safe enough to sit in front seat when I was 9 years old.

The child in front seat is old fashioned... :lol:

Bet you were a "holy terror" Foxrac!...Telling your Mamma "NO" when she said to buckle up?....At age 3?....:giggle:....I would have buckled you up myself...and if you unclicked it...your "little hinny" would be out of the car and into your room for the day!...No TV or video games either....:wave:

Bet you were a "holy terror" Foxrac!...Telling your Mamma "NO" when she said to buckle up?....At age 3?....:giggle:....I would have buckled you up myself...and if you unclicked it...your "little hinny" would be out of the car and into your room for the day!...No TV or video games either....:wave:

lol, room stay won't work for me because I was very wild child - jumping on bed, running, yelling around room so my mother put me at corner after that. The corner punishment was most effective for me and I learned my lesson after 30 minutes of corner for un-click the seatbelt. My longest ever at corner was 5 hours - yes...

My mother had similar method for my half brother in 1986 after refused to buckle up and his behavior is worse than mine because he cracked the wall in his room after threw table lamp. That was crazy and my parent lost deposit due to repair in rental apartment.

I rode in the backseat of a cop car once, and it wasn't pleasant.

One of my fellow Naval Reservists offered a few of us a ride at lunch time during our drill weekend. It was hot out, and we were wearing our summer white uniforms, so we agreed.

Well, he was also a full-time motorcycle cop but for the weekend he was using a patrol car. Let me correct that. He was using the K-9 officer's patrol car. That's right--we had to sit in the doggie's back seat. Bad enough that the seat was stinky, sticky, and furry--the seat backs were missing because the bored K-9 chewed the seats off in-between assignments. :|

I rode in the backseat of a cop car once, and it wasn't pleasant.

One of my fellow Naval Reservists offered a few of us a ride at lunch time during our drill weekend. It was hot out, and we were wearing our summer white uniforms, so we agreed.

Well, he was also a full-time motorcycle cop but for the weekend he was using a patrol car. Let me correct that. He was using the K-9 officer's patrol car. That's right--we had to sit in the doggie's back seat. Bad enough that the seat was stinky, sticky, and furry--the seat backs were missing because the bored K-9 chewed the seats off in-between assignments. :|
I bet you ran home and took your clothes out to put them in laundry immediately and took a long shower after that ride. :lol:

My state said if the seat belt was passed in an election our insurance rates would go down. So a lot of idiot believes this and it now a law and guess what our rate never when down. I voted "NO" on as I do not need a law to tell me to wear my seat belt. This is just another way for the state to made money. It's a tax to me!

My state said if the seat belt was passed in an election our insurance rates would go down. So a lot of idiot believes this and it now a law and guess what our rate never when down. I voted "NO" on as I do not need a law to tell me to wear my seat belt. This is just another way for the state to made money. It's a tax to me!

The government is protecting your life and not wear seat belt can throw you out or driver can be thrown out at you.

I can't believe about why point won't assign for seat belt violation.

The government is protecting your life and not wear seat belt can throw you out or driver can be thrown out at you.

I can't believe about why point won't assign for seat belt violation.
it's pathetic that I have to be told by my own government this way.

2 words - wwwwwhhhhhoooooo ccccccaaaaaaarrrrrrreeeeeeessssssssss?

it's pathetic that I have to be told by my own government this way.

2 words - wwwwwhhhhhoooooo ccccccaaaaaaarrrrrrreeeeeeessssssssss?

Good luck with your life.

Back