Christmas Scavenger Hunt 2006 [FREE GIFTS]

I absolutely agree with Roadrunner and the others on this....I never once complained about Tweetybird ( forgive me girl for using your name :hug: ) who participated in the scavenger hunt even through she had won a prize before, really it doesn't matter how many times a member win the prizes, those active members is allowed to participating in the scavenger hunt, it's all about having fun, why take away their fun just because they won a prize? that's not fair to me and what was fair enough is we were only allowed to win ONE prize not all three so why push it more further?...Also it doesn't matter to me what prizes Alex provide, the bottom line is that we had so much fun, and really we weren't even paying attention to what the prizes were....I will be honest this is the first time I ever won something, and finding an image of a santa really got me soo excited, I thought this game was too hard, but now really it's all about challanges and having a good time....This is Christmas, and we are suppose to have fun, not complaining about who won what and what should have been changed etc....that's my final opinion! :)

My hats go off to all the winners and Alex for making this happen, it wouldn't have been so much fun without Alex help on this....He made it happen, and the moderators ( Jolie and RR ) did so well to keep us calm when we were waiting on Alex or worried about him..but glad everything was ok at the end, but the good thing out of this is some us members got a bit closer again....That's something I like to see it happening more often....

Last edited:
*look at RR* Cherish? Cheri? yikes.. LOL

That's right i'm trying to say everyone. Hey.. everyone, don't be a grinch! :D...

*look at RR* Cherish? Cheri? yikes.. LOL

That's right i'm trying to say everyone. Hey.. everyone, don't be a grinch! :D...

LOL, that's right I'm a green ugly grinchiee....:D ...going to steal ALL your presents this year

*ducks*

I was just suggest about the future, whoever think being complain about this?

I'm aware about Alex spending on his own money, just make suggestion tho, Again It's such a WONDERFUL idea to have this fun game for everybody and it's a HOILDAY to everybody to play.

I absolutely agree with Roadrunner and the others on this....I never once complained about Tweetybird ( forgive me girl for using your name :hug: ) who participated in the scavenger hunt even through she had won a prize before, really it doesn't matter how many times a member win the prizes, those active members is allowed to participating in the scavenger hunt, it's all about having fun, why take away their fun just because they won a prize? that's not fair to me and what was fair enough is we were only allowed to win ONE prize not all three so why push it more further?...Also it doesn't matter to me what prizes Alex provide, the bottom line is that we had so much fun, and really we weren't even paying attention to what the prizes were....I will be honest this is the first time I ever won something, and finding an image of a santa really got me soo excited, I thought this game was too hard, but now really it's all about challanges and having a good time....This is Christmas, and we are suppose to fun, not complaining about who won what and what should have been changed etc....that's my final opinion! :)

My hats go off to all the winners and Alex for making this happen, it wouldn't have been so much fun if it wasn't without Alex help on this....He made it happen, and the moderators did so well to keep us calm when we were waiting on Alex or worried about him..but glad everything was ok at the end, but the good thing out of this is some us members got a bit closer again....That's something I like to see it happening more often....

Yeah, it doesnt have to be complianed. It is only for fun to make us exciting, happy, laugh, etc for more challanges on games for what Alex put scavenger hunt of Christmas.

I absolutely agree with Roadrunner and the others on this....I never once complained about Tweetybird ( forgive me girl for using your name :hug: ) who participated in the scavenger hunt even through she had won a prize before, really it doesn't matter how many times a member win the prizes, those active members is allowed to participating in the scavenger hunt, it's all about having fun, why take away their fun just because they won a prize? that's not fair to me and what was fair enough is we were only allowed to win ONE prize not all three so why push it more further?...Also it doesn't matter to me what prizes Alex provide, the bottom line is that we had so much fun, and really we weren't even paying attention to what the prizes were....I will be honest this is the first time I ever won something, and finding an image of a santa really got me soo excited, I thought this game was too hard, but now really it's all about challanges and having a good time....This is Christmas, and we are suppose to have fun, not complaining about who won what and what should have been changed etc....that's my final opinion! :)

My hats go off to all the winners and Alex for making this happen, it wouldn't have been so much fun without Alex help on this....He made it happen, and the moderators ( Jolie and RR ) did so well to keep us calm when we were waiting on Alex or worried about him..but glad everything was ok at the end, but the good thing out of this is some us members got a bit closer again....That's something I like to see it happening more often....

Oh, yeah. You make sure that it is not makin' them to lose their interested by not participatin' or joinin' this game. If, I won just like all 3 winners - I would step down and LET them to win respectfully. It's their turn. Why should I try to competite to find an item and win ? Or let's say why should I try to BEAT them by winnin' it ? Yes, I know it is all for FUN, but I also should give them their chance to win it, too. It would be nice to share for Christmas. Let them have their " spirit " to know that they CAN have fun without makin' them to feel losin' their interested in this game.

Oh, yeah. You make sure that it is not makin' them to lose their interested by not participatin' or joinin' this game. If, I won just like all 3 winners - I would step down and LET them to win respectfully. It's their turn. Why should I try to competite to find an item and win ? Or let's say why should I try to BEAT them by winnin' it ? Yes, I know it is all for FUN, but I also should give them their chance to win it, too. It would be nice to share for Christmas. Let them have their " spirit " to know that they CAN have fun without makin' them to feel losin' their interested in this game.

I can understand that CyberRed, FYI , I wasn't even plan on playing next year but I'm not going to stop the other winners from allowing to participating in the next scavenger hunt, it's all up to them... It is a game and it's all about challanges and having fun, of course we may win or lose or not win at all, but why give up hope thinking that they will not win at all?....I've often hear my two children complain all the time about my oldest son winning the games and not giving them a chance to win, I tell them it's not about winning or who has the highest score or what prizes they won, its about having fun and learn from it and than one day they will win Guess what? they did? see , they didn't give up, or thinking negitive.. We teach our children that winning a game isn't everything or who is better than whom, it's all about challanges and they had fun, and they kept going and didn't give up....Even DeafMonkey thinks she couldn't win this game cause it was soo hard, look she stayed up so late and found it after 5 long hours looking for that image...The point is anyone could win, no matter how many times we may lose, but we shouldn't give up, it just like playing a family game, or participated in sports etc.....For those of us that won , we just got lucky cause we just happen to be there at the right time, we are adults, we should be able to handle it even if we lose a game cause there's always next time....:)

This is my final post, I'm not going to keep going at this, Today is Christmas eve, so let's just enjoy the holiday and let Alex decide what is right and fair...

Merry Christmas Everyone :grouphug:

I can understand where CyberRed is coming from, I also made that suggestion to Alex on aims, I'm not going to lie about that, I have my reasons, because only three can win, and we have so many members in here, I think each member should get a chance at winning, not the winners all the time, it just not fair in my opinion. Of course the final decision should be made up to Alex. I was only putting in my two cents of how I feel and what's fair for everybody, no hard feelings. ;)

You all have a nice Christmas! :grouphug:

*nods* I agree with everybody which good point.. like i miss the game last friday which i m not worry about won ;) as long have good time and ects

I can understand where CyberRed is coming from, I also made that suggestion to Alex on aims, I'm not going to lie about that, I have my reasons, because only three can win, and we have so many members in here, I think each member should get a chance at winning, not the winners all the time, it just not fair in my opinion. Of course the final decision should be made up to Alex. I was only putting in my two cents of how I feel and what's fair for everybody, no hard feelings. ;)

You are right. I agreed. Supposely, if I win - I don't mind to let others to have their chance to win next time. I will step down if, I win a prize. I believe in sharin'. I don't believe in selfish - IMO. This is for Christmas afterall.

You, too have a wonderful Christmas - and, everyone ! :grouphug:

Ok. Try to think about " fair " with others, so they can join and have a good time. It may help for the newcomers to see this and they may consider to join. Think about statistics and viewers. That's up to you since you are the owner of this site. :)

Well, its like this..

You're going to a Christmas Party and you win a door prize of 100.00 then the next year.. you're still going to get a "ticket" to see if you win another door prize. Are they going to say no you can't play because you won "last year"? No.. because you have every right to pay your way in and get a ticket number.. and you are entitled to win again.

I still feel that we allllllll should play no matter how many times you have won. If, for example, last last thursday and friday.. there were 3 icons you have to find.. if that member had won whatever they find, then they cannot play again til next year.

I don't see how ya'll feel it isn't fair when we come in here and play. if the winner wins then they win. they should play next year. As long as the members are in Alldeaf to participate then they're entitled to play. if a member or members that did not show up or couldn't make it, shouldn't complain or say it itsn't fair. If you or others wanted to participate.. its a possiblity you can win.

I still go with being able to play every year but win once each scavenger hunt.

they deserve it.

yeah but you got to understand where we are coming from too. this is just a game you know. I don't know how you see it but i see that you may not agree that the winners shouldn't play again, but is that forever?? Like i posted in Cyberred's, everybody is entitled to play as long as they're participating. They can only win 1 per xmas scavenger hunt a year. I just don't agree that once you win.. you'll never play again.

Actually, this is ^Angel^'s first win.. so i don't see why you're saying this. Tweetybirdie won last year and she participated this year too and NOT ONE HAS COMPLAINED ABOUT HER! Was she allowed to play to win again this year?? I don't see why not. But my point is.. not one! has complained! Now you guys are putting up a fight how its unfair just because ^Angel^ won. ^Angel^ deserves it. I don't see what the deal is about sharing and its christmas??? its about a friggin' game! its just a game, my god. somebody is going to win prizes and call that not sharing? .. its because ^Angel^ won it. not you. Some of you had to complain to Alex. That's so wrong.

I'm disappointed that some of you feel that way. ^Angel^ may be my friend and I may stand by her.. but that's not the reason why I'm standing by her.. I'm doing this because I just can't believe some of you went to Alex that it wasn't fair. You know.. Alex might as well not do the Scavenger Hunt ever again. I mean.. think twice... when you go to a party, you win a prize, you go home. next year comes, you win another prize.. what can we do about it?? we can't do anything about it because that person just got lucky and she/he participated. SO... are you just going to go up to the party and say "no its not fair because she/he won last year????" I don't think so.

If anyone whoever complain about the Christmas Scavenger hunt.....continue!
Then therefore next year, no more playing Christmas Scavenger Hunt!
How will you feel 'bout this?

Exactly What RebelGirl stated about if suppose you buying the lottery ticket and won the game and entered again another won the ticket.. whoever will complain about you won twice.. ? I doubt it!
So please Let it be... and have fun together like you too..

I don't complain anyone who won the Christmas scavenger game couple years ago and last year and also this year.. Why should I whine? Nah, whoever deserved goal to win the game.

Back