Christmas plans?

H.o.H_Angel

Reaction score
This Christmas my family is going to go out of town.

What are your plans for Christmas, or Hanukkah, or what you are celebrating? What type of food are you going to serve? :)

This sunday, I will have a deaf christmas party at my second house otherweise will be a lot of working for me to do.

Also, my sister in lawl, younger brother and niece will stay at my house before my younger brother will join Navy at boot camp next month.

i make planning with my deaf friends and my family...they will gets together chrstmas eve and i ask my sister help me cooking bec i suck at cooks!!!! christmas day i will be with my family at my parent house.....we will having same food as thanksgiving and homemade egg nog with rum liquor.

This sunday, I will have a deaf christmas party at my second house otherweise will be a lot of working for me to do.

Also, my sister in lawl, younger brother and niece will stay at my house before my younger brother will join Navy at boot camp next month.

A party sounds fun! :) Sorry about work though. And, my prayers are with your brother to stay safe when he deploys. :)

i make planning with my deaf friends and my family...they will gets together chrstmas eve and i ask my sister help me cooking bec i suck at cooks!!!! christmas day i will be with my family at my parent house.....we will having same food as thanksgiving and homemade egg nog with rum liquor.

Sounds fun! :D Is eggnog good? My family does not drink it, so I am not sure.

Snowflakes everywhere! I will not attend wedding but I will get pictures my sister I sure.

Oh I can not wait to see! :) I usually like Fall because it is my favorite season, but a winter wedding does sound pretty.

Over here people celebrate on the 24th, with presents and everything.
We don't. 24th is cleaning and cookingday. No one is visiting, we spend the time together, go for a walk, put up some last decorations, etc.
On the 25th everyone is coming over for lunch. The food question is a really good one, because I still haven't made up my mind.
Pretzeldumplings and potatodumplings for sure, but I'm not sure whether to make a roast goose with a breaddumplings inside, or pork medallions, or both.
Depending on the meat we will have red cabbage or white cabbage.
I don't know the english word for "Dresdner Christmas Stollen", but we will eat that, too:D

Work, church, then drive to northern Va. So my kids can see all there grandparents, and other family. My parents, and mother inlaw always have great food. We always look forward to drinking eggnog with my parents. My kids love how my Mom servers it in beautiful red glasses, with nutmeg on top:P

Dunno our plans at this moment...up in the air. Waiting for our wonderful friends get in touch with me about their plans. They wanted us join them for dinner on either Christmas eve or Christmas Day...

I'm going to one family's house for Christmas next week (I know it's early, but everyone in the family is going out of town on Christmas weekend). Then on Christmas weekend, I'm going to my family's house.

Back