Child Abuse.....

Good Thread there Angel, a very important one too. ;) I hate child abuse, any type of abuse, and I won't even put up with that at all, If I see any son of a bitch touches kids like that, They're be very sorry that they ever met me, because I care about all those kids out there, they're little babies for gawd sake, that's bullshit, if they want to hit someone hit themselves. ;)

those video touch my heart.. it bring my memories when i was very very young with step father.. thanks god he is out of my family..

Yeah I know and you told me about it.. glad you are doing better now. :fingersx:

QUOTE=panda manda;725930]those video touch my heart.. it bring my memories when i was very very young with step father.. thanks god he is out of my family..[/QUOTE]

child abuse is something we need think about in real.. if anyone touch my kids they will be aware of facin me and the law.. kids are so preicous things that are created by 2 people tolove not to abuse or hurt etc...

This truly nauseating to me. I was tormented by seeing this. True, what is a point to hurt a child like that. The tragic part I, myself experienced, during our divorced, my daughter called me and cried bitterly, and begged me not to go to Military School, I asked her, your mom sending you there? I thought she's not going to. She said NO, Nanny paid mom for 3000 dollars for taking me there, my ex wife accept it, all of sudden,phone hung up. Then her friend called me and said my daughter is with her and taking her to see me. I was staying at my brother's house from other town. So he called the police of his town, and my daughter arrived and cried and explained why the phone hung up, bec my exwife sister came over their house and saw my daughter called me, she grabbed the phone and hang up and slapped my daughter big time. and so police of my bro's town arrived and asked many questions, and then invited me to join them and asked me the same which matched, but tragically, since my ex inlaw has power and they are rich, my daughter has to go back with them. My daughter different friends telling me what they saw, my daughter been slapped, choked, arm twist and etc, bec my daughter refuse to let them run over her like did to me. So when they arrived my bro's town at the police station, not my bro's house. So rather asked my ex wife one on one without them around, ex inlaws was upset and do more sobbing stories using her my daughter(ex wife) is deaf and helpless and blah blah blanh. Police told them I heard enough about you all, I will ask ....(my ex wife) alone. When police asked her diffwerent questions and she sobbed big time. Well, after done, police told them (ex in laws) you better filed report of abuse, if I have no phone call from your town police, you better not come to this town or I will come after you. Bec my ex wife admit to the police the same what we have been going thru. My ex wife's dad bruised her arms as my partner saw her arm and some other deaf witnessed that. Police of that town will not do anything and something is odd and saying my ex wife the one need to report, noone else. Lately its been 2 yrs, as far as I know, there isnt anymore abuse. When I watched this, it just broke my heart big time what my girls been going thru. But they haven't abuse my kids like it shown here, but still I DO NOT APPROVE BY ARM WRAPPED AROUND MY DAUGHTER'S NECK AND SLAPPED, ARM TWIST. There are so many people going thru abuse have not been done, when someone apropriate discipline their kids, they quickly do something about it than actual abuse. My oldest daughter planning to go to college majoring Social Worker, bec of her experience and even if seen any grandparents who are hearing took so much power about their grandchildren of whoses parent(s) are deaf, she will do something about it, if they experience what we have experience.

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that Christlovedeaf....

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that Christlovedeaf....

yeah, its been really rough. I never thought any idea a life like this. Always thought may happen between my ex wife, children and me. But never dream how ex in laws would do much more and never thought that would ever such thing.

My heart hurts when I hear of this stuff. Abuse can be very subtle, doesn't need to leave bruises to hurt.

Back