Cheney warns of new attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
This from a guy who cant even see what he was shooting at and he shot a human being... :roll:

First rule: If you cant see what you shooting at, DONT shoot!

He's pulling the same shit as Bush did with us...there was NO proof to be found anywhere on nuclear shit that Iraqi has or any of the middle east countries do...honestly, I dont think they can EVEN afford that kind of stuff. Nuclear weapons cost more than an army, you know.

So here's what I say to cheney...go suck the devil's dick and rot in hell.

live in a fear everyday but i try not to let it to get to me. :(

Thanks to the effort of the "fear-mongers". Apparently, they've become a victim of their own success.

If you want a list of thwarted attacks, here you go: FOXNews.com - Foiled Terror Plots Against America Since 9/11 - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News
The threats are still there. We just don't see them because we keep catching the bad guys. Keep in mind this list doesn't include the information that's locked up that the public won't see for at least fifty years.

I didn't say he still receives the intelligence. I said he had access to it up to two weeks ago. That's enough to have an idea of the threat levels around the world.

It's not just Dick Cheney who's concerned about Obama's policies. I'm concerned about them as well. Many serious, intelligent, and well-informed people are. His interview to al Arabiya sent Ahmadinejad and the Iranian mullahs a message of weakness and gave them plenty of propaganda fodder. His actions regarding Guantanamo Bay suggest almost no forethought. His rigid devotion to withdrawing from Iraq in 16 months despite what Petraeus and Gates say indicate a lack of seriousness about the consequences of his decisions. This doesn't even include all his domestic missteps. I can understand that the first few weeks on the job can be difficult, but I really hope he gets his act together quickly.

Now that is just absurd. The only thing that fear mongering prevents is logical, intelligent thought.

That's what YOU think. You just want me to sleep without knowin'/worryin' about what's goin' on out there. :nono: I have the right to keep an eye and watch to be sure that I am not at the wrong place at the wrong time. I hope that you understand this clear.

If you spend your life trying to prevent being in the wrong place at the wrong time, you will be a hermit that never leaves their home. The only premise behind being in the wrong place at the worng time, is that you could not predict what was going to happen because it was something that could not be predicted.:roll: Maybe you should just build an underground bomb shelter, take your supplies, and stay there.

I don't believe that there's actual threat RARELY occurs in here, Jiro. I am positive certain that there's more terrorists comin' after this country.

"Sometimes it can take the form of misleadin' us by headlinin' propaganda and downplayin' the truth. Ever since Sept. 11, 2001, the liberal mainstream media have been dedicated to assuagin' our worries about terrorism and minimizin'.... and even deridin' our fears. Their motive, we suspect, is not to improve our mental health or to stimulate the economy by stokin' confidence. No, their motives are much more ideological:

To elect Democrats. By downplayin' the threat of terrorism, they minimize our willingness to elect Republicans and conservatives who take tough stances on the issue.

To protect their idea of " civil rights ". They realize that a fearful nation would seek to protect itself from terror attacks by passin' laws that violate its concept of civil liberties and privacy. So, to stop what they can only imagine as a constitutional catastrophe, they mislead us into thinkin' all is quiet on the terrorist front.
To tiptoe around minorities. Ever sensitive to the plight of minority Americans ... often to the detriment of the needs of the majority ... they worry that an atmosphere of tension over terrorism could lead to racism and hate crimes against Muslims. So they try to quiet the voices of vigilance against terrorist threat, lest anyone feel targeted because of his or her ethnic background. "( From the book called "Fleeced" on page 46 )

If, you want to see what the book is all about.... feel free to stop by at Noble & Barnes or library.

The bolded is exactly what the Republicans, and you, as well, seek to do. Pass laws that limit civil rights. You obviously have just proven out point about the fear mongering turning people into non-thinking, judgemental paranoiacs.

I keep tellin' you over and over. It doesn't mean that I am worried, if I keep an eye and watch. I want to make sure that I don't get hurt. I could have kill that person ( terrorist ) in order to protect myself ( self-defense ), if my ardenaline ran high. That depends on situation what event could bring. Now, I want you to QUIT thinkin' that I worry too much. Just stop. :ty:

What exactly could you, as a single individual, have done to stop the 911 attack? How can you, Maria, as one person, stop a suicide bomber that drives a car into a building? You got some super powers that the rest of us don't?

Maria,

Did you know that the terrorists threat German government to attack Germany few weeks ago?

http://www.alldeaf.com/war-politica...video-threatens-surprise-attacks-germany.html

It could be that they attack my work place? I positive myself and won't let them to scare me off and accept my knowledge that US and EU Government try their best to prevent from terrorist attack what they can.

Terrorist tried and fail in Germany in 2007. German soliders doing their good job to arrest them with the help from public camera.

If you spend your life trying to prevent being in the wrong place at the wrong time, you will be a hermit that never leaves their home. The only premise behind being in the wrong place at the worng time, is that you could not predict what was going to happen because it was something that could not be predicted.:roll: Maybe you should just build an underground bomb shelter, take your supplies, and stay there.

I agree with Jillo (and Jiro and others). Wow, Maria... it sounds like you are extremely worried over the terrorists. OK, let me tell you from my experience, I remember, my cousin's husband was killed on the 94th of the World Trade Center a few years ago, that terrified me. I was paranoid at the time and so, I decided to see a therapist to talk about how I feel, etc. She said to me like Jillo's comments. I agreed with her. I have to learn to let it go, move on and have fun, with my family, friends and co-workers. So, why not can you do the same but you know that it's NOT healthy for you to stay home all the time, to protect yourself. Maybe it's time for you to see a therapist.

I do worry about terrorists too. But I think I have no control over what might happen from them.

So I try to enjoy life without fearing every minute.

Wait... are you guys telling me that people are still listening to Cheney?

It's funny how if someone in a high position did something violent, directly or indirectly, the conservatives are cool with it. *cough* bushcheney *cough*

But if that someone did something sexual, it's the worst thing in the world to them.... *cough* clinton *cough*

Whatever happened to thou shall not kill?

I do worry about terrorists too. But I think I have no control over what might happen from them.

So I try to enjoy life without fearing every minute.

same here.

no different if i stay home for my own safety. if i am alive in the home shelter and the rest of them who went out are gone. then i will end up be all alone that is more scary. i rather be with them so "poof".

Wait... are you guys telling me that people are still listening to Cheney?

It's funny how if someone in a high position did something violent, directly or indirectly, the conservatives are cool with it. *cough* bushcheney *cough*

But if that someone did something sexual, it's the worst thing in the world to them.... *cough* clinton *cough*

Whatever happened to thou shall not kill?

Just a tidbit - "Thou Shalt Not Kill" is actually very commonly misunderstood. You cannot commit UNLAWFUL murder but you can kill under special circumstances - such as sins/crimes.

TL;DR
(too long; didn't read)

But from reading the comments by everyone else, I can assume that the major consensus is that Dick is a joke.

At least you can ask for cliff notes from that long article or post. :D

Maybe he is doing some fear mongering; however, let's see whether or not he can back up his remarks during next four years.

I sure hope none of the terrorist attacks will happen in the U.S. during the Obama administration.

I agree with Jillo (and Jiro and others). Wow, Maria... it sounds like you are extremely worried over the terrorists. OK, let me tell you from my experience, I remember, my cousin's husband was killed on the 94th of the World Trade Center a few years ago, that terrified me. I was paranoid at the time and so, I decided to see a therapist to talk about how I feel, etc. She said to me like Jillo's comments. I agreed with her. I have to learn to let it go, move on and have fun, with my family, friends and co-workers. So, why not can you do the same but you know that it's NOT healthy for you to stay home all the time, to protect yourself. Maybe it's time for you to see a therapist.

Huh ? Who said I stayed home all the time ?? And, you are tellin' me it's time for me to see a therapist ? Gee, you don't know me. You and others tend to think that I am worried over a little thing such as terrorism. :roll:

Okay, I will give you an example: I can drive a car and keep my eyes peeled to be sure that other drivers don't do crazy things like hittin' other drivers on the road... and, yet I STILL drive. It doesn't mean that I can't GO OUT and DRIVE just because I am worried that others will hit me. Soo that means, I CAN GO OUT and do my business -- if, I see a terrorist near me or anywhere near me, I will do somethin' to avoid " danger " --- same thing with drivin' on the road. Understand ?? It is not necessary for me to stay home all the time like you would like to think. :roll:

FYI, I don't need to see a therapist. :ty:

Cheney should worry more about having heart attacks now that he is done with the White House

Banjo, when 9/11 happened -- don't you think that it is still called " fear-mongerin' " ? After 9/11 hit in America, people lost their trust/faith. And, what about Pentagon when the plane crashed ?

I was in DC when the plane crashed in the Pentagon but I dont obsess about future terrorist attacks cuz like someone else said...life is too short!

Huh ? Who said I stayed home all the time ?? And, you are tellin' me it's time for me to see a therapist ? Gee, you don't know me. You and others tend to think that I am worried over a little thing such as terrorism. :roll:

Okay, I will give you an example: I can drive a car and keep my eyes peeled to be sure that other drivers don't do crazy things like hittin' other drivers on the road... and, yet I STILL drive. It doesn't mean that I can't GO OUT and DRIVE just because I am worried that others will hit me. Soo that means, I CAN GO OUT and do my business -- if, I see a terrorist near me or anywhere near me, I will do somethin' to avoid " danger " --- same thing with drivin' on the road. Understand ?? It is not necessary for me to stay home all the time like you would like to think. :roll:

FYI, I don't need to see a therapist. :ty:

how would you know???? The government KNOWS only AFTER the attack... not before.

I still live in Florida. Do not fear the possible Hurricanes that may come in the future....

Using that as an example. Always a possibility.

But I do not worry all the time about it.

I still live in Florida. Do not fear the possible Hurricanes that may come in the future....

Using that as an example. Always a possibility.

But I do not worry all the time about it.

yes you could say that but major difference is... you'll know when it'll come :cool2: but not terrorists. even weatherman doesn't know. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back