Charles and Camilla are now married....

Reba said:
I believe Diana would be disgusted about Charles & Camilla. Charles and Camilla selfishly put their own desires before their promises to their spouses and the well-being of their children. I don't see any reason to be happy about that.

Yeah, Charles and Camilla "deserve each other" now but it's not for love.

Nope, I have few of Diana´s story books here. I think you read medias too much. I would suggest you to read Diana´s story book then you will understand more.

Diana said in one of books that she still love Charles and accept the fact that Camilla is only woman in Charles life.

Yes, Diana blamed Camilla for break her marriage with Charles... later she realized that Charles love only Camilla. She can´t do anything to keep Charles because Charles CAN´T love her.

Charles and Diana understand each other well after divorce and also separation, too. Diana is free and happy have her own life as Charles with his own life. Diana realized that she´s not woman what Charles wants. She already accept it and knows that Charles is still seeing Camilla during her separation and also after divorce, too. It doesnt bother her. Yes, she said that she still love Charles but she has accept it.

Yes, I already said in my previous posts that Charles has no respect of Diana´s feeling during her marriage life with him.

Yes, Charles already admitted and regret in talk show what he did to Diana because he knew it´s wrong.

If Charles and Camilla want to get married in peace - leave them be. Why couldn´t we (people) people leave Charles and Camilla in peace? This is their life, not ours.

Liebling:-))) said:
...Diana said in one of books that she still love Charles and accept the fact that Camilla is only woman in Charles life.
Your previous post stated:
"I beleive Diana would be happy for Charles & Camilla...."

Just because Diana said that she accepted the fact that Charles wanted Camilla, doesn't mean that Diana would be "happy" about that. Acceptance and happiness are not the same thing.

If Charles and Camilla want to get married in peace - leave them be. Why couldn´t we (people) people leave Charles and Camilla in peace? This is their life, not ours.
I am not bothering C & C. I have not sent them any letters or emails, nor have I called them on the phone, nor thrown rotten tomatoes at them during their wedding. So I don't think my opinion about them bothers them in the least. That's all it is, my opinion.

Reba said:
Your previous post stated:
"I beleive Diana would be happy for Charles & Camilla...."

Just because Diana said that she accepted the fact that Charles wanted Camilla, doesn't mean that Diana would be "happy" about that. Acceptance and happiness are not the same thing.

I guess Diana would congrats them if she is alive... or she would of "happy" for them? We never know... It´s just my feeling after read Diana´s story books. :dunno:

I am not bothering C & C. I have not sent them any letters or emails, nor have I called them on the phone, nor thrown rotten tomatoes at them during their wedding. So I don't think my opinion about them bothers them in the least. That's all it is, my opinion.

:rofl: me either! I´m glad that I´m not relative or friend of C & C.

I wish them good journey on their marriage life. I just think it time for them to move on and other people will live with it. NO one can stop them from get married. We just cant like them based on the facts you know from the news or related informations from someone. Basically no one can replace Diana's life even Camille cant. (God may diana rest in peace).

I saw on Jay Leno, a naked man ran in front of Prince Charles and Camilla's car during their wedding day. HAHAHA!!!!!!!! :crazy: :giggle:

I don't care, I am happy for them, as long as they are happy....
We shouldn't dictate on how they should live their life.

They are royal... and they can do whatever they want to do.
They don't know how to control their own life and change the rules???

See now that princes are happy for their father and Camilla, also Queen and her husband, too.

T HE princes quickly dispelled the myth they still nurse resentment over their father's union with the woman widely blamed for inflicting years of misery on their mother.

A close confidant told a guest: "They adore her. Of course, it's been difficult, but they are now grown men and they understand.

"They know it makes their father happy and they adore their father. That's what counts."

Both young princes gave Camilla a warm kiss as she left the reception for her honeymoon. Then Harry showered his father and new stepmum with confetti as Wills laughed.

The Queen signalled her approval of the blessing at St George's Chapel by telling guests: "Wasn't it lovely. Did you enjoy it?"

And the Duke of Edinburgh was spotted sharing a joke with his new daughter-in-law. A guest said: "Just after the cake was cut, he leant across, touched her arm and said something in her ear. Then they fell about laughing."

http://www.royalarchive.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=516

I knew everythings about Royals!

i read biography books!

but im wishes Princess Diana was here! but Prince Charles and Camilla getting married because both been love each for more 30 years but now 35 years since 1970's

Princess Diana told Charles about Camilla but Diana dont like Charles see Camilla lots since the Wales got married in 1981 they before their first child was born in 1982 Diana throw flight by the stairs that really stupid idea to throw herself its harm!

the Wales got interview in 1994&1995 Prince Charles had interview in 1994 they're talking about her lover Camilla and more! after Prince Charles they Princess Diana's turn many people watch Diana's interview its would be more over million! they're talking about her affairs with James Hewitt,bulimia and lots of mores Diana said Yes of course about her affair with James Hewitt since 1986-1990 but the HM Queen of England plans to order divorces for Prince Charles and Diana for BIG ENOUGH in the taboilds Prince Charles and Diana finalised in August 1996.

Camilla and her ex-husband got divorces also in 1995.

Sara Boyce

Cheri said:
Yes of course, They would be happy for their father because that is their father, their own fresh and blood. I would forgive my father too and be happy for him also. But Prince Charles is not related to me, So he meant nothing to me. :barf:

I know what you mean.

I´m also glad that Charles is not related to me, too. :rofl:

They doesn´t bother me really but all what they have is my blessing... :cool:

:vomit:

Sorry.. Charles ruinned Diane several years and doesn't want her. Doesn't make sense why he contuine marry Diana first place.. He should have call-off the wedding immeditily that he still in love w/Camilla.. *simple* Why can't he ?

Give me a break.

Bullym0m said:
:vomit:

Sorry.. Charles ruinned Diane several years and doesn't want her. Doesn't make sense why he contuine marry Diana first place.. He should have call-off the wedding immeditily that he still in love w/Camilla.. *simple* Why can't he ?

Give me a break.

Let me explain...

Charles and Camilla first met in 1970, that´s time Charles doesnt feel ready to be settle down with her. Royal families notice something serious about Charles and Camillia and forbidden Charles to marry Camilla because she´s not virgin. They send Charles off to Navy for few years.

Charles came home from Navy and faced that Camilla did not wait for him but married Andrew in 1973. It makes Charles realize that he NEVER forget Camilla and still love her. It´s too late for him... He is fool to let her go and listen his mother and Uncle for go to Navy to "forget" her.

Camilla felt the same as Charles. They met each other secret back Camilla´s husband´s back. Charles is Godfather of Camilla´s children.

That´s time Diana and Camilla were good friends. Diana trust Camilla blindly that she´s in love Charles. Yes, Diana love him since she was teenager, that´s time Charles was with Diana´s oldest sister Jane.

Charles can´t find right woman to marry... Camilla suggested him to marry Diana because Diana´s very young and naive. Charles met Diana in 1980, so he end his affair wiith Camilla and tried to consider his relationship with Diana and was going to marry her in 1981. Unfortunlately, his love for Camilla is too powerful and still see her again behind Diana´s back.

Diana found out few days before her big wedding day with Charles in 1981 that Charles was seeing Camilla but she´s too scared to cancel the wedding off because she dont want to disappoint the people, etc. etc. etc. Diana thought Charles will forget Camilla to start a new life with her after marriage.

One day before Diana & Charles´s big wedding day, Charles was with CAmilla and told her that he CAN´t marry Diana because he doesnt love her. Camilla persudaded him to marry her ahead and to not disappoint the people....etc... Charles listen Camilla´s advise and marry her. He knew it´s his BIG mistake in his life for marry Diana because he made her unhappy.

What Diana thought is WRONG... Few days after their honeymoon, Charles spend his time is phone Camilla...

Charles relieved that Diana gave him throne... Diana knew that her marriage with him is over within few days after Harry was born. Diana also know that Charles still seeing Camilla.............................................. Diana had an affair with James Hewitt, and more men...................................

Their marriage goes worst... Charles treat Diana dirt.........

Charles did admitted in TV interview that he did WRONG to Diana because he knew he should not marry her.

Camilla and Andrew divorced in 1995 after married since 1973.

Charles and Diana divorced in 1996 after married since 1981.

Now you see that Camilla and Charles love each other strongly. We can´t do anything to against their love because it´s their own life.

Charles SHOULD ignore his mother and Uncle to marry Camilla at 30 years ago, that´s why Camilla can´t wait and marry Andrew in 1973. It disappoint Charles terrible...

Now Charles and Camilla married at last after 30 years.... I read the magazines about Royal families. 2 Princes are happy for them and realized what it going and dont blame his father.

Anyway, this is past and past.... Let it move on!!!!!!!!!!!

Liebling:-))) said:
Let me explain...

Charles and Camilla first met in 1970, that´s time Charles doesnt feel ready to be settle down with her. Royal families notice something serious about Charles and Camillia and forbidden Charles to marry Camilla because she´s not virgin. They send Charles off to Navy for few years.

Charles came home from Navy and faced that Camilla did not wait for him but married Andrew in 1973. It makes Charles realize that he NEVER forget Camilla and still love her. It´s too late for him... He is fool to let her go and listen his mother and Uncle for go to Navy to "forget" her.

Camilla felt the same as Charles. They met each other secret back Camilla´s husband´s back. Charles is Godfather of Camilla´s children.

That´s time Diana and Camilla were good friends. Diana trust Camilla blindly that she´s in love Charles. Yes, Diana love him since she was teenager, that´s time Charles was with Diana´s oldest sister Jane.

Charles can´t find right woman to marry... Camilla suggested him to marry Diana because Diana´s very young and naive. Charles met Diana in 1980, so he end his affair wiith Camilla and tried to consider his relationship with Diana and was going to marry her in 1981. Unfortunlately, his love for Camilla is too powerful and still see her again behind Diana´s back.

Diana found out few days before her big wedding day with Charles in 1981 that Charles was seeing Camilla but she´s too scared to cancel the wedding off because she dont want to disappoint the people, etc. etc. etc. Diana thought Charles will forget Camilla to start a new life with her after marriage.

One day before Diana & Charles´s big wedding day, Charles was with CAmilla and told her that he CAN´t marry Diana because he doesnt love her. Camilla persudaded him to marry her ahead and to not disappoint the people....etc... Charles listen Camilla´s advise and marry her. He knew it´s his BIG mistake in his life for marry Diana because he made her unhappy.

What Diana thought is WRONG... Few days after their honeymoon, Charles spend his time is phone Camilla...

Charles relieved that Diana gave him throne... Diana knew that her marriage with him is over within few days after Harry was born. Diana also know that Charles still seeing Camilla.............................................. Diana had an affair with James Hewitt, and more men...................................

Their marriage goes worst... Charles treat Diana dirt.........

Charles did admitted in TV interview that he did WRONG to Diana because he knew he should not marry her.

Camilla and Andrew divorced in 1995 after married since 1973.

Now you see that Camilla and Charles love each other strongly. We can´t do anything to against their love because it´s their own life.

Charles SHOULD ignore his mother and Uncle to marry Camilla at 30 years ago, that´s why Camilla can´t wait and marry Andrew in 1973. It disappoint Charles terrible...

Now Charles and Camilla married at last after 30 years.... I read the magazines about Royal families. 2 Princes are happy for them and realized what it going and dont blame his father.

Anyway, this is past and past.... Let it move on!!!!!!!!!!!

I told my royals forums about that!

Prince Charles still loves with Camilla since 1970's but Charles and Camilla met party they later good friend and companion,mistress for Prince of Wales but Prince Charles been seem Camilla lots since for more years!

i knew everythings about Prince Charles and Princess Diana but both had worse marriages since 1981 and he treat Diana very much of course!

in 1994 Prince Charles been interview about Diana and his affairs with longtime Camilla but he said yes i did! and lots of more what he deserves for him from Diana.

they later in Nov.1995 i watch Diana's interview i dont watch that but its more serious about her story! and he told interview in 1995 about her bulimia, affairs with James Hewitt since 1986-1990 after James Hewitt he had more man in 1990's im not sure what Diana had!

after the Wales interview the HM Queen Prince Charles's mum order Prince Charles and Diana to DIVORCES! but Diana dont like to getting divorces and HM Queen told both getting sick over that taboilds and magazines everyday and everyweek whatsups and what Diana recalled from HM Queen and more! but HM Queen told Diana had "ENOUGH" about that!

when Diana met Charles in Althorp i think so! when she was 16 her 2 older sister been dating with Prince Charles before Diana they her dad caught her sister for marry to Prince Charles im not sure what is!

Camilla and her ex-husband got divorces in 1995 for more over 20 years but now 21 years marriages that possibles! why both got divorces for reason! because Camilla had affairs with Prince of Wales and more!

Prince Charles and Princess Diana got finalised divorces in August 1996 but Diana lose title HRH from Queen i dont know why! but she would known as Diana,Princess of Wales or Princess of Wales and Diana plans sold her frock famous dresses at Christies in London,England and New York,USA more over $5 million since her marriages to Prince Charles in 1981-1996 from her son Prince William who credit for mom's dresses.

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
Prince Charles still loves with Camilla since 1970's but Charles and Camilla met party they later good friend and companion,mistress for Prince of Wales but Prince Charles been seem Camilla lots since for more years!

Yes, they love each other in 1970 but Charles doesn´t feel ready about marriage but Camilla does. Like what I mentioned in my previous post.

i knew everythings about Prince Charles and Princess Diana but both had worse marriages since 1981 and he treat Diana very much of course!

Well, I born and raised in England. I saw royal families in real life. ;) I collected their magazines, borrow books from libarary, buy books... I don´t belevie medias but books. That´s how I know alots about them. I would suggest you to buy books.

in 1994 Prince Charles been interview about Diana and his affairs with longtime Camilla but he said yes i did! and lots of more what he deserves for him from Diana.

I already mentioned in my previous post.

they later in Nov.1995 i watch Diana's interview i dont watch that but its more serious about her story! and he told interview in 1995 about her bulimia, affairs with James Hewitt since 1986-1990 after James Hewitt he had more man in 1990's im not sure what Diana had!

Yes, Diana suffered bulimia.
Yes, Diana had an affair with few men after James Hewitt.

after the Wales interview the HM Queen Prince Charles's mum order Prince Charles and Diana to DIVORCES! but Diana dont like to getting divorces and HM Queen told both getting sick over that taboilds and magazines everyday and everyweek whatsups and what Diana recalled from HM Queen and more! but HM Queen told Diana had "ENOUGH" about that!

I think you received half truth like what I suggest you to buy the book then you will understand more.

Well, Charles wants separate from Diana. That´s why he had the problem with his mother over separation plan. Normally Queen dont want separation and divorce but Charles want. They getting the permission from Government to annonnce their separation.

Yes, it hurt Diana because she still love Charles.

Accord Paul Burrell´s book:
Diana was accompanied by her bulter Paul Burrell to party and saw Camilla there. Diana bitch to Camilla and call her nasty names which embassarramt Charles and people in the public. On few days later after that Diana got a letter from Charles ask her for divorce. It upset her total because she dont want a divorce.

when Diana met Charles in Althorp i think so! when she was 16 her 2 older sister been dating with Prince Charles before Diana they her dad caught her sister for marry to Prince Charles im not sure what is!

Diana know Charles since she was 14 years old, that´s time Charles was with her sister Jane. Like what I mentioned in my previous post.

No, sister Jane dont want marry Charles.

Camilla and her ex-husband got divorces in 1995 for more over 20 years but now 21 years marriages that possibles! why both got divorces for reason! because Camilla had affairs with Prince of Wales and more!

Yes, Camilla and Andrew divorced in 1995 after married since 1973.

Andrew is fed up with meidas about his estrangle wife Camilla with Charles in the public....

Charles is FREE for Camilla after got throne from Diana at last... Diana knew that her marriage with Charles is over few days after Harry was born. Accord Diana´s story book.

Prince Charles and Princess Diana got finalised divorces in August 1996 but Diana lose title HRH from Queen i dont know why! but she would known as Diana,Princess of Wales or Princess of Wales and Diana plans sold her frock famous dresses at Christies in London,England and New York,USA more over $5 million since her marriages to Prince Charles in 1981-1996 from her son Prince William who credit for mom's dresses.

Yeah, Diana lost title HRH after divorce but for the people, she is still "princess of heart".

Yes, Diana sold many dresses for charities. She was addicted to shopping spree and spend alots of money on clothes, etc. during her unhappy marriage with Charles. After divorce, Diana realized that the dresses, she really never wear so William suggested her to sell her dresses for charities. That´s what Diana did.

Back