Charges against girl, 18, in same-sex underage relationship

No. It means there has not been a hearing yet.

Not really, since you have no source to support your claim so she hasn't violates her release term.

It isn't pretty to make false statement, even make yourself as dishonest.

Not really, since you have no source to support your claim so she hasn't violates her release term.

It isn't pretty to make false statement, even make yourself as dishonest.

Umm.... I provided her tweets. They are time stamped.

It isn't illegal for her to visit bar, long as she doesn't drink.

actually yes and no. if she was accompanied by a parent, she can. if she was not, she can't.

actually yes and no. if she was accompanied by a parent, she can. if she was not, she can't.

Right, and it would also depend on whether or not it was a condition of her release.

Also, judging from the "Awk" I highly doubt a parent was present.

:ty: for clarify.

it does depend on state law regarding this issue but many business establishments serving alcohols do not allow minors because of legal implications.

very few venues do let minors in and when they do, they don't get stamped or given wristband as a proof of age.

it does depend on state law regarding this issue but many business establishments serving alcohols do not allow minors because of legal implications.

very few venues do let minors in and when they do, they don't get stamped or given wristband as a proof of age.

Now, I understand.

It is nice to getting know about laws. :)

Just read through this stuff ... is anyone forgetting how kids act now days ... they have no respect and do as they wish ... was 19 when I graduated high school and even at 19 of I did some of the things kids do now younger I'd have got my ass whooped ... now days most of the time the kids tell the parents what to do not the parents telling the kid what to do ... plus the age of maturity is younger now days ... blame society ...

Agreed. This kid is really messed up. Her entire twitter feed reads like a ry for help. Hope this will get her on the right path.

But an 18-year-old can vote and serve in the military.

Yes, but not at state level, you can't sign the bank without parent, can't sign VR form without parent, hold at juvenile detention center - it is up to state to charge as adult or not. The adult age in my state is 19.

Last edited by a moderator:
The school need change the strategies to educate all students to understand about policies and laws, including relationship age, consent age, sexual contact, illegal drugs and many things. They have to sign the agreement paper that they understand the rules and laws.

If Katelyn knows that so she won't act like stupid or screaming very loud over law being broken after arrest. Based on my experience, many teenagers are naive nowadays, including Katelyn and her ex-girlfriend.

The military school isn't bad for troubled teens if you could afford to send them, but it won't work if they have psychological issues or insanity.

The school need change the strategies to educate all students to understand about policies and laws, including relationship age, consent age, sexual contact, illegal drugs and many things. They have to sign the agreement paper that they understand the rules and laws.

If Katelyn knows that so she won't act like stupid or screaming very loud over law being broken after arrest. Based on my experience, many teenagers are naive nowadays, including Katelyn and her ex-girlfriend.

The military school isn't bad for troubled teens if you could afford to send them, but it won't work if they have psychological issues or insanity.

They receive information on healthy and unhealthy relationships starting in 7th grade.

http://sites.indianriverschools.org/SRHS/documents/2012-13/2012_2013_CoC.pdf

Back