Charges against girl, 18, in same-sex underage relationship

...In some school, gay students are better treated - when they involve with sexual intercourse, they will receive in school suspension for one day, compare to 3 days to 1 week out of school suspension for opposite sex. All of those case is consensual only....
Why is that?

taking childs phone away give her new number and block the 18yr old...they all sound messed up if not they are now,Both of them need some sensitivity from other people

both should be getting on with school work and not make sex gay or straight such an issue.decent parenting bit more schooling lot less witch hunting...just humble observation

Why is that?

I know a lot of states don't count same sex couples as "couples" per se. So when they're involved in a sexual issue, since we're not recognized as a "couple" legally, and it's not considered "sex" per se, they are a little easier I suppose. That's all I can think of. I know for sure since states don't recognize the same sex thing, any decent lawyer would tear a charge apart because of the failure to recognize. However in this case, she's a liar... and messed up plain and simple. I can't believe she was given such a light plea offer personally... especially in Florida! I know we're known for being harsh on sentences with sexual stuff, drunk driving and we like to throw the death penalty out there quite a bit too... :laugh2:

I know a lot of states don't count same sex couples as "couples" per se. So when they're involved in a sexual issue, since we're not recognized as a "couple" legally, and it's not considered "sex" per se, they are a little easier I suppose. That's all I can think of. I know for sure since states don't recognize the same sex thing, any decent lawyer would tear a charge apart because of the failure to recognize. However in this case, she's a liar... and messed up plain and simple. I can't believe she was given such a light plea offer personally... especially in Florida! I know we're known for being harsh on sentences with sexual stuff, drunk driving and we like to throw the death penalty out there quite a bit too... :laugh2:

Yes, that what I think too.

lol! Just for a point proving case here... Every time I go to my doctor and they ask if I'm "sexually active" and I say yes... They tell me no, it doesn't count if it's with a woman... lmao! So, I argue with them until one day they just accept it and don't argue back. If I can get an STD from it... it's sexually active in my book... Noooooooot how I would like to think of it, and thankfully I've never been down the STD road... buuuuuuuuuut, that's the only argument I can ever seem to throw at them... hahaha!

It's still sexual activity in a school whether or not the participants are called couples, singles, triples, or whatever.

I've never heard of such a thing as being "recognized as a 'couple' legally." What is a legal "couple?" Dating relationships are not any kind of legal relationships. (It sounds so teeny-bopper. :lol: )

when i stayed with brother near Tacoma there was a case of school teacher and 12yr old boy,He got her pregnant and she went to prison for child abuse when she came out she did it again i think had another child..I read the boy as he got older found it hilarious..she remained on child predator list even though he was willing partner and i think active father....This case reminds me of this.

It's still sexual activity in a school whether or not the participants are called couples, singles, triples, or whatever.

I've never heard of such a thing as being "recognized as a 'couple' legally." What is a legal "couple?" Dating relationships are not any kind of legal relationships. (It sounds so teeny-bopper. :lol: )

I'm not saying "legally" or whatever, I'm just saying that seems to be the mentality of most people. It's true when it comes to same sex relationships though if you look... They're usually held to a lesser charge or whatever. Just look at her plea deal! If it would have been a man and a woman, this wouldn't have happened! They would have had a serious charge and be a registered sex offender. Especially here in Florida... They don't play around with that stuff. I about peed myself when I saw her plea deal! I don't think it's right at all. If your committed a sexual offense, you committed a sexual offense... plain and simple!

Back