CDT Dimond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok My deaf brother who involved CDT and about fraud My brother was so upset and contact with person who involved then got e.Mail back to him and its not fraud and so though share e.Mail all of you
Here

Hello Everybody,

Please Calm Down and not going crazy based on what other deaf people or deaf community said about calling CDT illegal. We need to get the TRUTH and FACT together then we all can go from it. Obviously, we all need to solve this matter and become stronger team to prove our points about CDT. We all have to remember that A LOT of LEGAL Businesses are run by Downline and Matrix as long they comply the laws. Please read below with all details to understand about CDT being LEGAL.

First Part:
Maryland Attorney General - News Release

Maryland Attorney General - Securities Division

I have read the above links about Maryland Attorney General Release. It NEVER SAID Canadian Diamond Traders, Inc. as ILLEGAL. Obviously somebody misunderstood this News Release. That Maryland News Release is based on Education on how we can identify on any business being pyramid. Mostly Attorney General in US is similar to US's education about pyramid just like what Maryland AG's education stated.

Unfortunately many do not understand the warnings explained by the government... The government did not give you all the details of what illegitimate and legitimate activities. Even there is no mentioning of Canadian Diamond Traders, Inc. in the News Release.

CDT is an legitimate organization, complying all the international business laws and incorporated by the Canadian government. CDT sponsors all of us as independent diamond traders, selling diamonds... CDT takes care of all paperwork, payments and shipping of diamonds. They all are prefect legal.

We are asking you to be more careful with what kind of information you get... what type of information... Is it a personal message or official letter or release? If you DO NOT SEE any NAME of Canadian Diamond Traders, Inc in the government release, there is nothing to worry about. If you SEE the NAME of Canadian Diamond Traders, Inc. in the government letter, not personal message or letter, then we would worry about and find out what would go wrong.

Please, please, please be more careful with differences between the personal letters and government information (depending on what it is about) and if any names of company mentioned.

First of all:
We are earning by selling diamonds as products. We are not earning by recruiting members...

Making money by recruiting members is illegal... Making money by selling a product is legal

That was what the Maryland government is talking about...

Second of all:
CDT admin is in contact with Maryland Attorney General to confirm. We would hear from them sometimes soon hopefully for updates.

Second Part:
http://www.oag.state.md.us/Securities/PyramidBrochure.pdf

Third of all:
In this article, Pyramid Brochure has covered some important points that prove CDT is not a pyramid.

1) "Pyramid schemes -- mock businesses that earn money primarily from
recruiting members and charging them fees rather than by selling
products"

This is true about pyramids, but CDT does not charge any fees. $20 is for a replicated site for 1 year and $100 or $500 is for the deposit of a real certified and appraised diamond, which is appraised by the largest accredited Gem Lab in Canada. Or $300 or $1000 for a diamond plus a replicator included for free!

2) Some pyramid schemes offer a product or service to disguise their
true nature. The product or service may be overpriced or have a questionable value, like exotic vitamins, health tonics and gemstones of uncertain origins

The above is also true about pyramids but at CDT the diamonds are more like half price instead of overpriced, the value has been determined by an ISO registered Gem Lab, and the any lab can confirm the authenticity of these diamonds.

Therefore CDT does not fit the above pyramid description.

Sincerely,
CDT Admin
416.742.2280 - 222 (t)
416.742.0557 (f)

Fourth of all:
The Product
CDT's diamonds are more like half price instead of overpriced, the value has been determined by an ISO registered Gem Laboratory, and any laboratory can confirm the authenticity and value of the diamonds.

The Sale
Our company meetings will prove that we do not employ hard sell tactics. In fact, our Diamond Traders often comment that the company atmosphere is relaxed unlike any marketing they have seen before. Our saying at CDT is "Join Now or Join Later!" No pressure is required; the fairness and success of the program sells itself.

New Traders
New Diamond Traders pay $20 fee for a dynamic replicated website for ONE YEAR. This is significantly less than the market price.

Diamond Traders are not required to purchase large amounts of inventory, and to date there has been NO Diamond Traders that have purchased large amounts inventory. There is no monthly requirement or minimum purchase required to maintain your accounts with CDT.

Public
Our client list consists of new and old diamond traders, wholesalers, jewelers and the general public. It's no secret; diamonds are highly regarded and sought after by people all over the world.

Advertising
The company does not advertise in the Classifieds for New Diamond Traders, especially as a job. Our method of advertising has been successful through established News Radio Stations.

Approval
CDT has never and will never represent our program as approved to any government agency. Unfortunately, some people misrepresent that since our corporations documents are notarized and filed with the Ontario's Management Board of Cabinet, they believe our business is approved. As far as our knowledge goes, there is no such thing as a government agency approving a business plan; governments set forth the laws and we stay within those guidelines.

Refund Policy
The terms and conditions of our Refund Policy are very simple to understand:

As per the Diamond Deposit Agreement "Diamond Deposits are irrevocable and not redeemable in cash. A deposit amount may only be redeemed in diamonds".

Refund Policy/Exchange Policy
All products and services sold by CDT will be deemed a final sale. Products and services sold by CDT are non-refundable and non-negotiable. Exchange may be granted at the discretion of CDT. Appraisal and restocking fees may apply.

Money Back Guarantee
Diamond Traders whom have paid the deposit and have qualified with two sales within one year (12 months) and if by the second year (24 months) the Diamond Trader has not completed the Diamond Trading Program cycle due to unforeseen circumstances, CDT will refund the Diamond Traders deposit in full.

Compensation Plan
Our compensation plan is simple to understand; successfully market our diamonds and earn a $3500 marketing fee.

Residual Income
CDT's Diamond Trading Program does not allow residual income. Our plan simply offers a one time payment for successfully marketing.

Luxury
What good are diamonds that no one can see! On a global scale, our Diamond Traders request to show proof of their success; testimonials are welcomed.

I hope every one of you got the understanding what above meanings are all about. Please pass those information to your downline and anybody to understand about Pyramid which is why CDT is LEGAL based on the information above being provided. Please pass those information down to your downline and people even deaf community. Thank you.

Michael Palm

Before joining CDT, I personally contact the Attorney General to check it out. He said he was unable to opine whether a business is legal or not UNLESS there had been some court action taken against it. At the time there was no court action taken against it during the 2 years it had been running. He also said it was at my own risk so I took it cuz it was only an one time fee of $120.

Now all these rumors about it being illegal or not. CDT is setting up a conference call with deaf people about all these allegations. I am VERY curious to see what CDT has to say. I can let u know..it will be via VP. I guess anyone is welcome to listen in. They are working on setting up the date and time. *sigh* I just hope we can find out the truth so I can move on, u know? See what happens.

Ive heard about this company from a friend and will wait and see if she joins then earn any $$ from it.

My friend was telling me abt it last month but didnt explain deeply because we were at the wrong place and wrong time. He told me to email him to give him my vp number so he can explain to me. I decided to not know abt this since I looked up at their site. I dont wanna to get risk. I better off without it.

I applied CDT, and pay $100 one time fee, and I never get anything from them.

I called them, and they kept answering machine, and that makes me think that they're hoax.

I called them, and they kept answering machine, and that makes me think that they're hoax.

Many people seem not to know that their hours are from 11 am to 7 PM EST time. I have called them and gotten their ans machine but I learned if I call at 630 PM EST, I usually get a rep and they always have solved whatever problems from them.

U wont get anything right away from CDT. It takes time but if u dont get anything in the next two years, u get your money back.

CDT has retained a lawyer here in MD and will work with the Attorney General to review their business plan and see if it is approved to use here in the USA.

-----Original Message-----
To: XXXXXX
Subject: Re: Shipping Fee for Feeder Plus
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 18:17:13 -0500

Hello XXXXXXXX

We want to let you know that as of today CDT has retained a lawyer in
the Maryland area to try and resolve this matter with the Attorney
General. All neccessary documents have been provided and we are hoping
this matter can be resolved very soon.

In regards to the situation with Ken Bouder, Jr we are looking for the
best resolution in regards to this matter and we will follow up with you
as soon as a decision has been made.

Please inform your entire group about the conference calls next week.
It will be addressing some key issues within the deaf community. Some
of the topics that will be covered are MLM watch dog, crimebusters etc.
We hope that you and your group will join us to resolve this matter.

Conference Calls:

Monday, November 27, 2006 @ 6:30 pm
Tuesday, November 28, 2006 @ 6:30 pm
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 @ 9:00 pm

Sincerely
CDT Admin

I am just seeing what is gonna happen in the future. Will be interesting.

Do you have 2 person under you? Keep bug them and get 2 person per person. And once you get off 100 dollar table and CALL CDT that you already off 100 dollar table and they will send you dimond. I suggest you to hold it till you get off 500 dollars table and call again and send you BOTH dimonds (save on shipping cost) and they will send you check within 2-3 weeks I think. (Dimonds in few days).

Just move your butt not sit and wait. My table is slow..why? Few of them don't move their asses! So I have to bug him to move on! So we can get off 100 dollars table and go on 500 dollars table once I get off 500 dollars table then I get $$ and two diamonds. :)

Yea that is what I had to do over the summer. That is how I moved from the feeder postion to a polisher in the DTP position in such a short time. I am waiting for the CDT lawyer here in MD to make an official statement about the legal issues before I can move on. However, the CDT lawyer did work things with the legal issues in Australia when the officials there made announcements similiar to the MD Attorney General about it being a scam and all that. This is what their lawyer had to say on how to conduct CDT businesses legally in Australia. Since Australia laws about illegal businesses are similiar to the USA, I expect the guidelines will be similiar.

To : xxxxxx
Posted On: Nov 23, 2006 01:57 PM
Subject : Update on the Aussie Situation

Weeks of investigations and consultation with our expert attorney in Australia have shown that we need to make a clear statement of advise to our Independent Diamond Traders.

Being an Independent Diamond Trader entitles you to market CDT by any legal means available to you and thereby abiding by all laws in your jurisdiction. Thus, we are providing these guidelines to ensure that you market CDT in compliance with the appropriate Australian laws.

The purpose of CDT’s DTP is to sell diamonds and create profit through the Sales of diamonds, and not to induce prospects to pay monies to become IDT’s.

1. It is NOT required to make a purchase at CDT to become an IDT and earn marketing fees. Therefore it should not be promoted in that manner.

2. It is NOT legal to promise the prospect that by paying a diamond deposit and recruiting others to join the program by paying a diamond deposit, they will earn a marketing fee.

3. It is NOT legal in Australia to pay people a reward for the introduction of others. CDT does NOT pay recruitment fees. Therefore it is important that you do not promote the DTP in this manner

It is critical that CDT’s Diamond Trading Program does not fashion other illegal MLM or Direct Selling companies. The guidelines are simple to follow:

How To Promote

To your prospects, it is acceptable to articulate “Become an IDT for CDT and market diamonds to generate sales for CDT. When you successfully market CDT’s diamonds, you will earn a marketing fee. You can also benefit if those in your team make sales as well.”

If the person is interested in becoming an IDT, then you can tell them how to activate and qualify their account. For example:

1) They can activate and qualify their account by marketing our diamonds, generating $2000 in external Sales for CDT.
2) They can activate their account by marketing our diamonds generating $1000 in external Sales for CDT.
3) They can activate their account by making a purchase themselves, though it is not a requirement for them to make a purchase to activate their account or become an IDT.
4) After being activated, they can qualify by marketing our diamonds generating sales if not already qualified.

Remember, there is no joining fee, no requirement to purchase, no reward for just signing up but things happen when sales are generated for CDT.

The problem initiates when you are inducing people to make a payment in hopes of them later earning money or reward by inducing others to make a payment.

Your purpose as an IDT is to market our diamonds, and that’s what you must put all your energy towards. Learn how to market our clear, fancy and treated fancy colored diamonds.

It's a scam! This is from the Western Australian government's website.

ScamNet - Pyramid

Canadian Diamond Traders
Pyramid

Canadian Diamond Traders (CDT) is being promoted on the Internet, explaining how people can join the scheme and by recruiting others, receive a diamond and money at exit when they reach the top of the pyramid.

The website shows a pyramid diagram with four levels. Recruits place a deposit on a diamond through the website and commence on the base level as a Diamond Miner (8 positions). By recruiting others, participants progress through to Diamond Cutter (4), Polisher (2) and the top, the Diamond Collector. Once reaching the top, they supposedly receive the diamond and $3,000 cash. They are also encouraged to rejoin, which continues the scheme.

CDT’s website makes such statements as:

* If you have $100 to invest and you know two other people with $100 to invest, you can make $3,000 over and over again;
* You earn commissions by referring other members to the program. When they make a purchase, you get credit for the sales; and
* The more people you directly sponsor, the faster you will cycle out and the more frequently you will cycle. The ideal is to sponsor at least two members as soon as possible.

Consumer Protection believes the scheme to be a pyramid trading scheme in breach of the Fair Trading Act.

With pyramid trading schemes, people are attracted to the prospect of earning quick money merely by recruiting other people into the scheme.

Participants risk prosecution or other legal action if they ignore warnings and become involved in this scheme. They risk fines of up to $20,000 as individuals or $100,000 if they are involved as a company.

It's a scam! This is from the Western Australian government's website.

ScamNet - Pyramid

Canadian Diamond Traders
Pyramid

Canadian Diamond Traders (CDT) is being promoted on the Internet, explaining how people can join the scheme and by recruiting others, receive a diamond and money at exit when they reach the top of the pyramid.

The website shows a pyramid diagram with four levels. Recruits place a deposit on a diamond through the website and commence on the base level as a Diamond Miner (8 positions). By recruiting others, participants progress through to Diamond Cutter (4), Polisher (2) and the top, the Diamond Collector. Once reaching the top, they supposedly receive the diamond and $3,000 cash. They are also encouraged to rejoin, which continues the scheme.

CDT’s website makes such statements as:

* If you have $100 to invest and you know two other people with $100 to invest, you can make $3,000 over and over again;
* You earn commissions by referring other members to the program. When they make a purchase, you get credit for the sales; and
* The more people you directly sponsor, the faster you will cycle out and the more frequently you will cycle. The ideal is to sponsor at least two members as soon as possible.

Consumer Protection believes the scheme to be a pyramid trading scheme in breach of the Fair Trading Act.

With pyramid trading schemes, people are attracted to the prospect of earning quick money merely by recruiting other people into the scheme.

Participants risk prosecution or other legal action if they ignore warnings and become involved in this scheme. They risk fines of up to $20,000 as individuals or $100,000 if they are involved as a company.

Because of that article and others, that is why CDT hired a lawyer to work with the Australian officials and made these guidelines on how to promote and do the CDT business legally in Australia. Note the date on that publishion and the date from the lawyer's statement. According to several Australian, IDTS, they are following the guidelines to make sure they operate their CDT businesses legally in Australia.

This was CDT's first response to that publishing from the Australian govt website and other news about it being a scam.

Posted: Oct 7, 2006 11:10 AM Msg. 5 of 17 Top

Diamond Traders,

We are all devastated with the negative happenings in Australia but let me assure you that CDT is taking this matter extremely seriously and have begun the process of eliminating further false and slanderous scrutiny.

Let me update you on our proceedings thus far:

Our Director of Research and Development, J. Waterman, has been trying to deal directly with the officials in Australia. It is proving to be difficult to get any individuals in the Department of Fair Trading to act fairly toward CDT; by not allowing us to be heard, and by not letting us provide valid information before making fabricated conclusions. Being fair is not their priority at this point. They have chosen to build their position based on information posted on various websites rather than our Corporate website.

The Department of Fair Trading has claimed; “It is not the role of Fair Trading to provide legal advice nor does it provide any form of approval or clearance for any marketing activities.” They have proven however that they can mislead the public by slandering CDT based on unverified and deficient information.

Our next step; a highly notable lawyer, Tony Davis, who specializes in “providing legal advice in the areas of direct selling, multilevel marketing, networking, advertising and sales promotion” has been contacted and retained. The Australian lawyer has taken on the role of analyzing CDT’s marketing strategies and will contact us within a short time frame to confer his findings.

Until we receive the assessment, I ask you to think about this:

CDT developed the Forum as a marketing tool to intensify your results of success and income. You remain with two options at this moment; you can use it as a forum to complain and warn others of specific contained issues OR you can use it to nurture your current team, encourage a future team and multiply your wealth. Which option do you find to be most worthy of your expended commitment, energy, and time?

The leaders in Australia have been kind enough to keep me up to date on all the negative publicity occurring in their country by sending emails to CDT. Our leaders are not complaining, they are revealing the false slander and conveying the urgency for CDT to step in, whilst valuing their team enough to stick to the facts and remaining calm. Even better than that, our leaders are providing possible solutions on how to take action to attain a positive and timely resolution in their country. I am receiving numerous emails from our IDT’s declaring their passion for CDT and alerting us that that they are up for this fight.

CDT will fight right alongside our IDT’s; I don’t believe we need to fight fire with fire; we need to fight their fire with our TRUTH. We will always work with government bodies and country officials to ensure that our clients’ security and long term success take precedence. We need to work together to make this work for all.

We continue to urge our IDT’s all over the globe to keep up with our policies and protocol. If you own CDT websites outside of the replicated sites, you must provide the public with true and honest information. Till date many clients cannot boast of being a CDT marketing expert. If those who are fully participating in CDT are not aware of our unique Marketing DNA, how will you satisfy doubt?

What is your opinion? Do you believe the statement that says, “Any publicity is good publicity?” Is the Department of Fair Trading helping you market CDT by nationally putting us on your map? How can we turn this situation around and make it positively affect your team?

From Recent Updates

SHIVA

and then this news was announced on how the Australian govt got the wrong info:

CDT Admin Posted: Yesterday @ 02:26 PM Msg. 17 of 17 Top

I understand your concerns Wasp, but I personally spoke to officials of the Australian government who told me that the careful examination of CDT was based on the examination of:

1) A website that does not belong to CDT.
2) IDTs who were using their past knowledge of MLM to promote CDT.

After all of the “research” they did on the wrong website, they did not want to hear about the official CDT site from me.

It is agreed that both the above sources were promoting CDT illegally in Australia, but they were also conducting themselves outside of our policies contained in the IDT agreement.

You cannot commit an offence by participating in CDT solely. You must contravene a section of the act such as 5D 60U. There is no section of any act anywhere which states CDT is illegal just because. A law must be contravened in order to be fined or prosecuted, that is the law. Based on the advice of our Australian lawyer who is an expert in the field, the guidelines provided will keep IDTs within the law. And as long as IDTs are operating within the law they cannot be fined or prosecuted.

There have been no injunctions or orders by any courts to stop promoting CDT. Instead they used the media to spread FALSE information about CDT. If they had really investigated CDT and truly found a mass of negative information they would have revealed at least some of it. Instead they use false and misleading headlines like “
NO JEWELS IN DIAMOND PYRAMID SCAM”. We know how many diamonds we have shipped to Australia, you yourself, wasp, have a few.

You have also said that they stated you will “risk prosecution if you are caught promoting or participating in the CDT business as it stands” . I put it to you that the phrase “as it stands” represented the current situation at the time based on the way Australians WERE promoting CDT. If you promote CDT in the legal fashion as outlined in the guidelines of our expert lawyer “as it stands” has now changed and no longer exists.
I am assuming that in Australia, you are innocent until proven guilty. Nothing has been proved thus far, and it is up to all of us to prove our innocence, strength and integrity regardless.

When we originally retained our lawyer to eradicate this situation, our intention was to go to court to defend our name guns blazing, however, the advice of our lawyer is this.

“We will need to monitor what happens after your letter to see if it’s followed or ignored.”
Referring to The Guidelines Letter
He also stated “We then need to show they are following advice or fair-trading must show they are not!”

This is the advice from our expert lawyer. When it comes to the law, the advice of a lawyer is always the most highly respected, not the advice of a government guy who had a bad day, or a media girl trying to get some notches on her belt.

Therefore, there is only one solution; continue to market CDT but in the right way according to the guidelines. They will be watching to make sure IDTs are following these guidelines. Our lawyer has already sent these guidelines to the officials. Once they see that IDTs are marketing legally, the smoke will clear and we will be left standing strong. Thanks to the free media, everyone will know CDT as the company too hard to crack and know we’re back!

Promoting CDT in the right way is the only way to bring clarity to the situation, cut the crap and show our true colors. Then we will throw our weight around in the Antagonists faces.

Sincerely,
J. Waterman
Director of Research and Development

"Like coal, under extreme heat and pressure, CDT becomes more brilliant and flawless

Now, all Australian IDTs are now back doing their CDT businesses in Australia.

Statements by Aussie IDTS

dazza1
Senior
Posted: Oct 8, 2006 01:27 AM Msg. 7 of 17 Top

Flying 1,

Unfortunately you do not have your facts right either.

It is not illegal to operate CDT in NSW or WA. The office of fair trading can only issue warnings not make a program illegal. Their statment in fact is that they beleive CDT MAY be an illegal Pyramid.

There is nothing on the ACCC site about CDT, and even they say that ultimately it is up to the COURT to declare a program an illegal pyramid not them or the office of Fair Trading.

As there has been no court procedings, no action from the ACCC and CDT have in fact appointed a high profile barrister to address the situation it is far to early and irresponsible to publicy state that it is illegal to operate in the 2 mentioned states.

The advises received from fair trading just reiterate the Australian Law and penalties for knowingly participating in an illegal pyramid scheme, but until the court says it is, and I am sure that they will say it is not, if it ever gets that far the program is not illegal.

Remember the office of fair trading in all staes can issue warnings they dont make law. Thats up to the court.

If you read the ACCC site this will reiterate this situation.

cdt1
Senior

CDT Admin Posted: Nov 23, 2006 05:49 PM Msg. 15 of 17 Top

You can only be fined in Australia if you break the law. The information you need can be found on the update we placed on the forum which can be found at: CDT Official Blog

This information has been confirmed with our Australian lawyer. If you follow the guidelines you have no worries. Other companies would have crumbled under this presure, we have resolved the situation and all we need to close the deal is for Australians follow the guidlines.

This did not stop us and nothing will!

Sincerely, J. Waterman

I want to state why I post all these info from CDT ..

When I first joined back in June 2006, there was NONE of this going on. If there had been, maybe I wouldnt have joined and waited until an official statement has been made. For now, I am in the business and I am the kind of person who like to hear both sides. Right now, I am just listening to CDT's and our MD Attorney General sides and see if they can work things out. If after reviewing the business plan, the AG declares CDT illegal, then of course, I will inform u guys so nobody can get pulled into it without this information. Right now, I am just informing u guys on what is happening with Australia and MD and how CDT is addressing these issues. The Australian issue has been resolved so I am waiting to see if the MD issue will be. It may take months. Pls do not think i am trying say CDT is legal...cuz right now I want to wait and make sure BUT in the meantimes, I will post info from CDT on its plans to defend their business structure.

:)

Thats why I don't join it.. its a scam.... You can look it up under BBB to fine out!

Im not wasting my time on this! Im not wasting my money on this!

Just like with BBB..this issue HAS already been addressed...I will post about the issues with BBB. Again, gotta be careful what u can rely on these days.

T Forums Index Testimonials Community Discussions Better Business Bureau (Ontario)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author Topic : Better Business Bureau (Ontario) ( 12 messages, Page 1 of 1 )

beverlyhills
Posted: Nov 19, 2006 01:53 PM Msg. 1 of 12 Top

Hello Fellow Traders.

When I first joined CDT in July 2006, the first thing I checked was the Ontario Better Business Bureau for verification of CDT Good standing. You know it's a good thing to check out before you invest right?

Better Business Bureau

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record "The Bureau has requested basic information from this company. The Bureau has not received a response. Without this information, the Bureau may not have current information concerning such things as the company's management or its nature of business."

Now the reason why I am addressing this issue is because I have been promoting CDT on my website WHY INVEST IN DIAMONDS? | Canadian Diamond Traders - Diamonds and Creation of Wealth however, some of my "prospector" have checked BBB and will not register.

I have good referals on my website but I think the BEST Convincing One would be THE BBB.

PLEASE CDT CLEAR YOUR OUTSTANDING ISSUE AND PROVIDE BBB WITH WHAT THEY WANT. IT WILL ONLY MAKE IT EASIER FOR ALL OF US TO PROMOTE THE TRADING PROGRAM.

Beverlyhills

Diamond42
Senior
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 06:51 AM Msg. 2 of 12 Top

I wouldn't depend on the BBB organization to convince CDT prospects or whoever. They are rather lame in general and mere of a disorganizational at best. It's better off not to, trust me.

The American Chamber of Commerce we can all depend on. It's good enough and has better name and organization than BBB's. Have you noticed many big namers like McDonald's, Kmart, etc.. don't bother using BBB? Nope, because they know better that they aren't what they need to mess with... lol. They just suck.

It will take little time a while before the world starts to reconize CDT as a good business opportunity for everyone. We are only two years old next month.

beverlyhills
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 07:26 AM Msg. 3 of 12 Top

WOW, I like your response! I was not aware of BBB reputation.

Thanks, this is so encouraging. I will mention it next time someone comes up with BBB results and I will suggestion the American Chamber of Commerce.

thx.

Beverlyhills

julygal1
Senior

"Success is never ending, Failure is never final" Posted: Nov 20, 2006 05:14 PM Msg. 4 of 12 Top

Hi,

Diamond is right. You can check American Chamber of Commerce website. I checked CDT on their website and it is in there and also many different businesses too.

Anita

beverlyhills
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 11:01 PM Msg. 5 of 12 Top

Hello Anita,

I went on the Amerian Chamber of Commerce Website U.S. Chamber of Commerce - Business Issues & Action, Small Business Resources, Events, Advocacy, Chambers and Associations however, couldn't find any information on CDT. You say you have and I was wondering if you could share the link just so I can include it in my website WHY INVEST IN DIAMONDS? | Canadian Diamond Traders - Diamonds and Creation of Wealth as a referral and it would be fantastic to share it will all current and future traders.

Thanks.

Beverlyhills

bebi
Senior
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 05:57 AM Msg. 6 of 12 Top

Hi

I am in the same position as Beverlyhill and would appreciate if you would forward that information as well to my email Addy at cdt_forever@yahoo.com Need to get all the fact for my presentation. There is a dash between t and f

Bebi

gspan
Senior
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 08:27 AM Msg. 7 of 12 Top

This is the link to there site.

The American Chamber of Commerce in Canada - AmCham Canada

You also need to know who they are and who they are not.

Can you explain what AmCham Canada is not?

AmCham Canada is not a charitable corporation and membership fees are not deductible as charitable donations under Canadian or American tax laws. Membership fees are deductible for business reasons.

AmCham Canada is not associated, affiliated or connected with any office of the Government of the United States or Government of Canada.

AmCham Canada is not affiliated with any group, cause, political affiliation or political party other than as set out and expresses in its by-laws.

AmCham Canada is not a branch of any other organization operating in the United States or elsewhere in the world.

www.timetobewealthy,com

beverlyhills
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 10:46 PM Msg. 8 of 12 Top

MANY THANKS GSPAN!!!

I went on the AmerChamofCommInCanada and CDT is listed in alphabetical order on the 1st page of the website.

Beverlyhills

kevin1
Senior
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 01:17 PM Msg. 9 of 12 Top

The American Chamber of Commerce is recognized in North America. The BBB is only recognized only for the Province or State that it is registered. This is the reason that CDT has used the American Chamber of Commerce and not the BBB. As well if you have a prospect that is skeptical I would suggest they retain a lawyer so they can see the documents that are notarized by the Ontario Management Board of Cabinets.

bebi
Senior
NEW Posted: Nov 23, 2006 10:42 AM Msg. 10 of 12 Top

FOUND IT

THANKS

cdt1
Senior

CDT Admin NEW Posted: Nov 23, 2006 05:30 PM Msg. 11 of 12 Top

We will clear up the better business bureau for you

Sincerely, CDT Admin

beverlyhills
NEW Posted: Nov 23, 2006 06:23 PM Msg. 12 of 12 Top

Wow!!! It's more than I had expected.

Once again thank you CDT1 for all your hard work!!

Beverlyhills

Thats why I don't join it.. its a scam.... You can look it up under BBB to fine out!

Im not wasting my time on this! Im not wasting my money on this!

I am not asking you to waste your time nor money on this? Just posting on what is going on with CDT that's all. If u had said u wanted to join, I would have told u NO! Why? cuz I would prefer to wait until the announcement from the MD Attorney General from his meetings with the CDT lawyer. I gotta admit..it DOES work. A 5th friend of mine just got her $2,500 check. That is 5 people I personally know who got their earnings so I have to give CDT the benefit of the doubt. They DID deliver on their promises and that is no question. Now , my question remains..is it legal to operate this kind of business here in the US? That is what I am waiting to find out. That's all. Not asking anyone to waste their time nor their money...

Peace..smile

Thanks god, I dont joined CDT.. I knew, it is a scam... My friend have been trying to convience me to join CDT and I told them no, I refused because my handsome smiley husband knows it is a scam so I listened to him..

Thanks god, I dont joined CDT.. I knew, it is a scam... My friend have been trying to convience me to join CDT and I told them no, I refused because my handsome smiley husband knows it is a scam so I listened to him..

Ask him where he got the info that it is a scam or is that based on his own opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back