Cat Vs. Car

this is an evil commercial, I would call the ASPCA on ford!!!

HAha

Haha, I'm a cat lover as well, but that was funny!! Although I hope it never happens in real life, ya know?

BabyPhat21 said:
this is an evil commercial, I would call the ASPCA on ford!!!

Actually, Ford is very angry to find that the commercial leaked its way onto the internet. Blame it on the advertising firm, they're the ones who come up with all these stupid ideas.

Plus, it's not a real cat. But again, it's not a good commercial.

Yes, I just don't understand why they think it's so creative and cool to behead a cat like that in that car advert. I didn't like it when I got it last night from a friend who sent it via email.

FYI - that is a fake cat once it gets beheaded.

Last edited:
Sabrina said:
That is very disgusted !! It looks like Ford company is very cruel to the animals. :shock:

I am very cherish CATS !!!
i agree with u!!! i am cat lover!!! i miss cat at home!!!! :(

ChelEler said:
:( The link doesn't work now? I haven't seen it yet, I think.
The link died out. I'll be back in a few minutes with the new link. :thumb:

coffeeeeman said:
LMAOOOO..I showed this comercial to my wife's cat...should be the last time that bastard sharpens it's claws on my ass while I'm sleeping.

:werd:

ChelEler said:
:eek2: :tears: That's so sad... I can't stand having a CAT killed... birds rats fish and few others, that's nothing, but CAT boo hoo. Don't kill dogs either!! :squint:
It's fake.

LMAO! I love animals. However, the idea about this car being "evil" as if it had a mind of its own, not wanting animals to touch it, beheading (I knew it was a fake) the cat, I found that to be quite hilarious. Though if it happened in real life it would be a different story! Imagine if a human was touching it and the evil car moved its bonnet to hit the human on the head and the human fell down, unconscious? That would be hilarious too.

Back