Can't find kitty :(

Why not you install GPS Tracker on your kitty? it'd be cool to see where your kitty go...

[yt]u8vNB7EMv3w[/yt]

:applause:

We've used harnesses/leashes to introduce our cats to the outside world. Of course, when you let them out w/o the "supervision", they may very well wander off, but should come back. At least, with the harness/leash you have "control" over them as they acclimate to the strange sensations of the outside world.

Tracking kitty! Love it! I suppose that you could stay with the cat outdoors then take her in. How well the cat will accept your supervision, I don't know. A kitty's got to explore!

I finally decided to make all of my cats indoor cats because of similar incidents. My cat will walk outside but he turns around and walks back indoors quickly. lol He's just a spoiled lap kitty. Glad that kitty's back home safe!

Why not you install GPS Tracker on your kitty? it'd be cool to see where your kitty go...

[yt]u8vNB7EMv3w[/yt]

I had cat that I would let out and he would come back home smelling like he been next to a fireplace! I found a neighbor was feeding my cat in her house and he would sit by her fireplace!!

Our cat hid once in the bathroom wall-mounted light fixture. My other cat was found in a neighbor's closed linen closet in the upstairs hallway. I've found other cats in our car's wheel well and engine compartment.

You never know where they can hide.

That is so strange! I can't imagine that your cat was in the bathroom wall-mounted light fixture. Wow!

I'm glad that rebeccalj's cat is back home safely. Whew!

That is so strange! I can't imagine that your cat was in the bathroom wall-mounted light fixture. Wow!
I didn't find him until I turned on the light and saw his silhouette. :giggle:

Back