Can U have a date on VP???

peacefulgentle

Reaction score
Can you have a date on VP? Suppose you live far away. You set a time and then call to have a nice chat with your new friend. What is the difference? Meet in person, have coffee, chat... OR ... meet in VP, drink coffee, chat??

(OK, kissing goodbye messes up the screen)

vp date wouldnt be fun. too much tension, too much anticipation, too much expectation. Ever hear the camera lies ? :roll:

Yes you can do dates on VP - granted it will be without any physical aspect but in all other senses, it can be a date. In my long distance relationsihps, we did do dates on VP - it makes long distance easier to bear with. It wont repace real dates but it is better than nothing :)

Yeah you can, but be careful. Everybody puts their best face on in the beginning and then when you do meet in person and see how they treat people, it can be totally different. I just got out of one relationship like that - long distance- and am so glad I did. He was real nice at first and then got very weird. It won't stop me from ever doing it again, but I will be more cautious. I think IMing, vp, email and such are great ways to find things in common so that you have something to talk about when you do meet.

my friend told me that he did cybersex on vp, but it was distance too far. and he wanted to ask her come to california, but she won't arrive to california. I was like fuck that! :laugh2:

my friend told me that he did cybersex on vp, but it was distance too far. and he wanted to ask her come to california, but she won't arrive to california. I was like fuck that! :laugh2:

Why won't he come to her?

Yes you can do dates on VP - granted it will be without any physical aspect but in all other senses, it can be a date. In my long distance relationsihps, we did do dates on VP - it makes long distance easier to bear with. It wont repace real dates but it is better than nothing :)

How can we kiss or physical contact on VP? :( Our monitor screen will become dirty from our drool and finger printers.

I am laughing at Kalista's comments!

Yes you can but it's TOUGH! Good luck!

You'll miss all the touching, having sex etc!

Duy, obviously she used him to have cybersex on vp which it is allow him to feel good and even that lady need to keep herself busy.

damn. fuck that too.

I agree with Gemma, I find absolutely nothing wrong with setting up a date through VP to get to know one another before meeting in real life that way you could feel more conformable and not having to be so nervous. :P

Why won't he come to her?

No, if he come to see her, but she doesn't appear. u know why? she would lie to him. He noticed she lies so much. i told him warned that i found out her.

Duy, obviously she used him to have cybersex on vp which it is allow him to feel good and even that lady need to keep herself busy.

damn. fuck that too.

lol yea. she's fucker

Back