calling service

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
Who do you have service with.......
can be for cell phone, sidekick, pager, etc

I have Verizon

I don't have any such devices. No pager. No cell phone. No wireless PDA. Nothing. :( I do wish I had a pager. I'd probably get the Nokia 6800 through AT&T... :dunno:

deafclimber said:
it is cingular because it has stronger coverage.

yeah you are right. I do have a pager that is from Cingular, I love it because of coverage area.

AT&T but it will merge with cingular eventually ... i hope it will work :fingersx: :fingersx: :fingersx: cuz AT&T is the best service i have ever had cuz when i had my pagers like motorola t900 and timeport 935.. they NEVER WORKED in the country, or my home area, etc. but with my nokia 6800.. it works in the country at last! even with very little signal like 1 or 2 signal coverage bars.. but (OFF TOPIC!-->) one thing i dont like about the cell phone.. it only has up to 135 characters each page.. :ugh:!!

zesty said:
AT&T but it will merge with cingular eventually ... i hope it will work :fingersx: :fingersx: :fingersx: cuz AT&T is the best service i have ever had cuz when i had my pagers like motorola t900 and timeport 935.. they NEVER WORKED in the country, or my home area, etc. but with my nokia 6800.. it works in the country at last! even with very little signal like 1 or 2 signal coverage bars.. but (OFF TOPIC!-->) one thing i dont like about the cell phone.. it only has up to 135 characters each page.. :ugh:!!

nope. att wireless and cingular are offically already merged. in fact i work for cingular wireless for 13 yrs. :) so now it is still cingular.

:popcorn: how about t mobile? only way is works at my area! but i wish i wanna cirgular with sidekick 2! oh well! :asshole:

riverfish299 said:
:popcorn: how about t mobile? only way is works at my area! but i wish i wanna cirgular with sidekick 2! oh well! :asshole:

yup tell me about it. i wud be more than happy to get it if cingular provides sidekick. yet i m loyal to blackberry.

deafclimber said:
nope. att wireless and cingular are offically already merged. in fact i work for cingular wireless for 13 yrs. :) so now it is still cingular.

really cuz on my phone it says AT&T wireless... not cingular?? hmmmm!! :confused:

zesty said:
really cuz on my phone it says AT&T wireless... not cingular?? hmmmm!! :confused:

yes that is right. we already changed the logos at nationwide retail stores and we are in process to change everything like "blue" papers to "orange" papers. ... you will get a billing with cingular logo next few months.

deafclimber said:
yes that is right. we already changed the logos at nationwide retail stores and we are in process to change everything like "blue" papers to "orange" papers. ... you will get a billing with cingular logo next few months.

i just did a few days ago.. hmmm!

deafclimber said:
yup tell me about it. i wud be more than happy to get it if cingular provides sidekick. yet i m loyal to blackberry.

Cingular will never offer the Sidekick as a phone model on their network. They may offer something similar, but Sidekick won't be leaving T-Mobile's network anytime in the near future.

I use Sprint.

AT&T Wireless

On a Blackberry 7290 - All 5 bars coverage in our home!

Steve

Back