Byrdie Situation UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twinkletoes stated she work for cps, byrdie said he was lawyer....

well, I hope he had his laughs at other peoples' expense. Karma's a bitch, so watch out.

Deaf world is pretty small that we simply spread out the words to let others that byrdie is not what they thought he is, just simply he is an untrustful person. :/

I don't believe in ruining someone's reputation, whether the information is true or false. I would prefer if others find out on their own.

Since Cheri posted the link to the locked thread about Byrdie saying he was going to take a break only to come back under another alias.

I'm going to be honest with you all. I know I told you all I was done with this site. Yes, at that time, I was. I was tired of debating and not going anywhere.

During my leave from this site, I've been busy and still am in the DeafBlind community. I have founded 90 Love.

I've been in the community as an advocate for disability rights, actively involved and participating in many organisations. I have applied to college and will be taking a 15 months fast track course studing ASL Literacy. Hubby and I have been busy packing up our home and we're moving to Toronto, ON.

We've lost our little girl Ashy but we welcomed another little girl Hannah. We kept busy and made a lot of community changes especially for the DeafBlind.

The point of all this, I was inspired by many people here.. Byrdie was one of them. Jillio. Shel90. Banjo. I adore Banjo as I know him in real life.

My point is.. how can a person inspire me yet twist such character he has? That's the thing everyone, we must move on.
It's horrible yes, however... I wish he had taken the time off like I did and made effort like I did. It's just too bad he had to toy with people.

People do this at different rates . You can't push this. Some of us are still trying to get our heads around this and it is truly mind blowing. Please let us take our time. We'll all move beyond what Byrdie did, I am sure, but we'll all do so when we feel we can

I don't believe in ruining someone's reputation, whether the information is true or false. I would prefer if others find out on their own.

Cheri is right. Also it is NOT worth our time or energy to warn others.........the more attention we give to him or whoever it is, it gives them a kick. Which in a way that I wish that this thread is not happening because it does feed his sickness - lack of attention will be the best revenge.

Cheri is right. Also it is NOT worth our time or energy to warn others.........the more attention we give to him or whoever it is, it gives them a kick. Which in a way that I wish that this thread is not happening because it does feed his sickness - lack of attention will be the best revenge.

well, while this is true, but if he rip people off with money, I think people should be warned.

I agree about the attention, which I hope the Mods would keep this thread private.

I dont do that too. I notice lots of people do that too often. that is not the first time you know. i know some people who are really upset about him. They would say, " i am not his friend. so up to you to find out about him, good luck or babbling about his cruel things to do to us".

I guess this means I won't really get to take Byrdie up on his invitation to visit. :hmm:

I don't know. I think the obit pretty much spoke for himself and his character.

He travelled 40+ countries, entered university against all odds & graduated with a 3.8 GPA, 6'4', claims he's well hung just like his height, flirts with both sexes left and right in the adult section, post his derriere picture and isn't afraid to flirt with the young gay males here.

I think his actions spoke louder than we all wished to see.

He's an attention seeking narcissist. He does like to share stories that has this community shifting attention to him. He seeks conflicts and actively involves himself in confrontations.

He PMs members to seek information .. make that dirt.. about members.

I know he has done that to me when I was in a heated debate. He'd PM to egg the members only to contribute negatively.

I'm just looking at this outside the box.

Byrdie fits this criteria- "Narcissistic personality disorder"

1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance
  2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  3. believes that he or she is "special" and can only be understood by, or should associate with, people (or institutions) who are also "special" or of high status.
  4. requires excessive admiration
  5. has a sense of entitlement
  6. is interpersonally exploitative
  7. lacks empathy
  8. is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
  9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
Well, I don't know what defines Byrdie if not that.

Cheri is right
he ruined our reputations and my guess that he had lost our trust
i am sure of.

So, here is a question, since the ISP #'s were the same.

Are the Mods going to have to see what members are family to justify that their ISP #'s are the same and ok?

I know of several couple here to include ran256 and me. We may have our own computers but we are in under one DSL account so our ISP #'s are the same.
Granted that ran256 isn't a big chat/message board person but he does come in and look around and talk about things from time to time.

Just wondering.

I don't know. I think the obit pretty much spoke for himself and his character.

He travelled 40+ countries, entered university against all odds & graduated with a 3.8 GPA, 6'4', claims he's well hung just like his height, flirts with both sexes left and right in the adult section, post his derriere picture and isn't afraid to flirt with the young gay males here.

I think his actions spoke louder than we all wished to see.

He's an attention seeking narcissist. He does like to share stories that has this community shifting attention to him. He seeks conflicts and actively involves himself in confrontations.

He PMs members to seek information .. make that dirt.. about members.

I know he has done that to me when I was in a heated debate. He'd PM to egg the members only to contribute negatively.

I'm just looking at this outside the box.

Byrdie fits this criteria- "Narcissistic personality disorder"

[/LIST]
Well, I don't know what defines Byrdie if not that.

That's quite possible now that I think about it. When jillio feels she can evalute this objectively, I'd be most interested in what she has to say. However, I'm in no hurry for her to say anything about this as I want to give her time to recover from this.

So, here is a question, since the ISP #'s were the same.

Are the Mods going to have to see what members are family to justify that their ISP #'s are the same and ok?

I know of several couple here to include ran256 and me. We may have our own computers but we are in under one DSL account so our ISP #'s are the same.
Granted that ran256 isn't a big chat/message board person but he does come in and look around and talk about things from time to time.

Just wondering.

If you subscribe your household to DSL or cable companies then IP will be same for anyone whoever is in your household.

What if we like log onto AD at the library? The IP address would be different?

What if we like log onto AD at the library? The IP address would be different?

No, because your account would still have been created under the IP address at your home. That is the information contained in your log in. So, it would show you logging in from a different IP address, but the one associated with your account would still be the same.

Oh right, I understand now!! Thanks!!

You know - I think the whole thing started with naisho being allowed to create a 2nd AD name and Jillio being banned for a month. That must be a tipping point for Byrdie.

I'm absolutely disgusted..... :mad2:

That's a bunch of crap. I think Byrdie did this all on his own and nothing Naisho or Jillio did had anything to do with this. Just because someone we "trusted" on this forum pulled a huge hoax on us doesn't mean fingers have to get pointed as to why/who/what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back