Buying Windows 7

I'm in a panic!

I ordered W7 download from TrustPay JSC. It said that my order was successful, and to click to download now. I did that and it opened to an account log in page. It won't let me log in, so there is no download. Also, it said that it sent me a confirmation email. I didn't get an email. I can't find an email address to contact the company.

Did I just throw away my money?

I saw a live chat on that site, try doing that.

I hope you didn't wasted your money either. The best you can do is stop the payment if it haven't gone through yet. come to think of it, I think they wait til your credit go through before they let you do anything...

I saw a live chat on that site, try doing that.

I hope you didn't wasted your money either. The best you can do is stop the payment if it haven't gone through yet. come to think of it, I think they wait til your credit go through before they let you do anything...
I sent an email to the live chat address but I didn't get a reply.

After I finished the shopping cart process, it said that my payment was accepted, and that I could download my product immediately, and to "click here" for the download. That's what I did but I never got a download.

I'm in a panic!

I ordered W7 download from TrustPay JSC. It said that my order was successful, and to click to download now. I did that and it opened to an account log in page. It won't let me log in, so there is no download. Also, it said that it sent me a confirmation email. I didn't get an email. I can't find an email address to contact the company.

It will take around 24 hours for you to receive a email with download link and product key, if not so send message via live chat and it will take while to get replied.

I was in same situation with you about Trustpay JSC then I got it in 2 days.

It will take around 24 hours for you to receive a email with download link and product key, if not so send message via live chat and it will take while to get replied.

I was in same situation with you about Trustpay JSC then I got it in 2 days.
I hope you're right. Thanks for the encouragement.

If they take 24 hours-2 days to process, then I don't know why they told me it was ready to download and to click on the download link. :dunno:

I hope you're right. Thanks for the encouragement.

If they take 24 hours-2 days to process, then I don't know why they told me it was ready to download and to click on the download link. :dunno:

If you haven't receive a email with download link and product key in after 4 days so you can call credit company to dispute the charge.

Just make sure if your email address is correct.

If you haven't receive a email with download link and product key in after 4 days so you can call credit company to dispute the charge.

Just make sure if your email address is correct.
Yes, that's what I'll do.

I'm still waiting....

Sorry Reba,
looks like whoever owned that site went under-I really hate snakes like these people! Here is the WHOIS info I got from someone else, you might be able to use the contact info to try and get your money back.

1. Prices that are too good to be true
2. No phone number, address, or any other physical contact information provided on website
3. Not on resellerratings.com
4. Website created only since Sept
5. Address from Web registration is in CA, phone number is in VA and is unpublished

Who is info:

WHOIS information for trustpayjsc.com :

[Querying whois.internic.net]
[Redirected to whois.onlinenic.com]
[Querying whois.onlinenic.com]
[whois.onlinenic.com]
The Data in OnlineNIC's WHOIS database is provided by OnlineNIC
for information purposes, and to assist persons in obtaining
information about or related to a domain name registration record.
OnlineNIC does not guarantee its accuracy. By starting a WHOIS
query, you agree that you will use this Data only for lawful
purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this Data
to:
(1)allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass
unsolicited,commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail(spam).
(2)enable high volume,automated, electronic processes that apply
to OnlineNIC Inc.(or its systems).

OnlineNIC reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
By starting this query, you agree to abide by this policy.

Registrant:
TrustPay JSC admin@trustpayjsc.om +1.5409041041
TrustPay JSC
2972 Columbia St, Suite 8655
Torrance,CA,US 90503

Domain Name:trustpayjsc.com
Record last updated at 2009-10-27 23:03:54
Record created on 2009/9/15
Record expired on 2012/9/15

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.servage.net ns2.servage.net

Administrator:
nameTrustPay JSC)
Emailadmin@trustpayjsc.om) tel-- +1.5409041041
TrustPay JSC
r
t Torrance
CA,
US

zipcode:90503

Technical Contactor:
nameTrustPay JSC)
TrustPay JSC
r
t Torrance
CA,
US

Billing Contactor:
nameTrustPay JSC)
TrustPay JSC
r
t Torrance
CA,
US

Registration Service Provider:
name: Andi@Group Vietnam Co., Ltd.
tel: +1.7033763307
fax: +1.7033763307
web:http://www.vn-gateway.com

So, I should go to the credit union tomorrow and cancel the charge?

whoa I finished reading this thread. ok hang on. and no do not cancel the charge.

Questions:

1. I have Windows 7 Starter. I want to upgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium. Should I just download the Home Premium to my netbook, or should I do a "clean install?"

2. My neighbor has Windows Vista. She would like to upgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium. Should she just download the W7 to her PC or should she do a "clean install?"

3. What is the difference between downloading an OS upgrade and installing clean?

1. you should download it and then burn it to CD or DVD in order to install it - clean install

2. clean install

3. OS upgrade is just a software upgrade but most people do not do this. Clean install is preferable but a headache since it'll wipe out everything... which means long hours of backing up your personal files and reinstalling your programs

I'm in a panic!

did you check your SPAM folder? his email is "i rock" - am.me.rock@gmail.com

they were supposed to email you a link and cd key so check your SPAM folder.

did you check your SPAM folder? his email is "i rock" - am.me.rock@gmail.com

they were supposed to email you a link and cd key so check your SPAM folder.

Jiro - have you gone back to his website yet?

TrustPay JSC - Account Suspended

I am seeing that the host company suspended his website so it doesn't look good to me either.

That probably why other are starting to get suspicious about it and wonder if they are going to get thier product.

Any online busniess wouldn't let thier website get suspended since it their only cash cow.

Jiro - have you gone back to his website yet?

TrustPay JSC - Account Suspended

I am seeing that the host company suspended his website so it doesn't look good to me either.

That probably why other are starting to get suspicious about it and wonder if they are going to get thier product.

Any online busniess wouldn't let thier website get suspended since it their only cash cow..

huh interesting

1. you should download it and then burn it to CD or DVD in order to install it - clean install

2. clean install

3. OS upgrade is just a software upgrade but most people do not do this. Clean install is preferable but a headache since it'll wipe out everything... which means long hours of backing up your personal files and reinstalling your programs
Netbook doesn't have a DVD drive.

I don't have any personal files on my netbook, and just the programs that it came with.

Back