Buying Windows 7

Netbook doesn't have a DVD drive.

I don't have any personal files on my netbook, and just the programs that it came with.
Save it in the external HDD if you have one and plug it to the netbook via USB cable. Problem solved.

Jiro - have you gone back to his website yet?

TrustPay JSC - Account Suspended

I am seeing that the host company suspended his website so it doesn't look good to me either.

That probably why other are starting to get suspicious about it and wonder if they are going to get thier product.

Any online busniess wouldn't let thier website get suspended since it their only cash cow..
I'm such a sucker. I should have known better. I could kick myself for losing my money. No money, no product. Great. :mad:

Save it in the external HDD if you have one and plug it to the netbook via USB cable. Problem solved.
I don't have an external HDD.

Anyway, it's moot. I never got the product, so I don't need to worry about loading it.

I don't have an external HDD.

Anyway, it's moot. I never got the product, so I don't need to worry about loading it.
At the least, you know how to do it, if you get these one day ;)

I'm not going to risk getting ripped off again. My money's gone, that's it for me. :(

Reba - I will find out for you. I'll need a couple of info from you. PM'ing you.

When it comes to buying programs. I perfer to have it in hand instead of downloading. What if computer crash? Got disk in hand. Too much that can go wrong.

Sorry to hear you are having problems Reba and if they are not up and running anymore, they should refund your money or send you a copy of program.

When it comes to buying programs. I perfer to have it in hand instead of downloading. What if computer crash? Got disk in hand. Too much that can go wrong.

Sorry to hear you are having problems Reba and if they are not up and running anymore, they should refund your money or send you a copy of program.

I'm not sure but I think they do have an option to send an actual CD/DVD for an additional fee. Beside - you're given a link to download and you can save that link wherever you want - your gmail, print-out, etc. and you can burn the program to CD/DVD.

I'm such a sucker. I should have known better. I could kick myself for losing my money. No money, no product. Great. :mad:

Just go to bank and tell them to dispute the charge so really quickly, you could do try tomorrow.

I'm sorry about it had been happened to you and I ordered Windows 7 from JSC Trustpay at twice so never got issues, except for long wait. :(

You can buy OEM version of Windows 7 via newegg for $100 and just make sure if you order USB based DVD drive too.

Just go to bank and tell them to dispute the charge so really quickly, you could do try tomorrow.

I'm sorry about it had been happened to you and I ordered Windows 7 from JSC Trustpay at twice so never got issues, except for long wait. :(

You can buy OEM version of Windows 7 via newegg for $100 and just make sure if you order USB based DVD drive too.

No need dvd drive.

How to create a bootable Windows 7 USB flash drive

I believe Reba already have other computer with dvd drive.

Just spend $15 for 4GB USB flash drive from Walmart.

Reba,

Sorry to heard about that.

whoa I finished reading this thread. ok hang on. and no do not cancel the charge.

You can get the OEM version from legit sites like Newegg.com for about $105, to make it legal you should buy a PC componant like a $25, 160GB hard driv-it's a win, win for you and you don't have to worry about being scammed or legal issues. The only drawback to OEM license is it must stay with the computer you originally installed it in and don't call micrsoft for help.

Yes I would cancel the charge, even if you did eventually get it, this looks like a scam. Sorry to all those who bought one from this guy-you have been scammed.

Microsoft is my lively-hood so I know it inside and out-if you think it is.

You can actually buy Windows Vista and Windows 7 with the activation exploit software built in and not even know until Microsoft decides to patch it one day.

Never go cheap or try to cheat on an OS-this is the heart of the system. By saving yourselves $100 bucks now it could cost you dearly down the road and I'm not talking about Microsoft catching you either.

You can get the OEM version from legit sites like Newegg.com for about $105, to make it legal you should buy a PC componant like a $25, 160GB hard driv-it's a win, win for you and you don't have to worry about being scammed or legal issues. The only drawback to OEM license is it must stay with the computer you originally installed it in and don't call micrsoft for help.

Yes I would cancel the charge, even if you did eventually get it, this looks like a scam. Sorry to all those who bought one from this guy-you have been scammed.

You can actually buy Windows Vista and Windows 7 with the activation exploit software built in and not even know until Microsoft decides to patch it one day.

Never go cheap or try to cheat on an OS-this is the heart of the system. By saving yourselves $100 bucks now it could cost you dearly down the road and I'm not talking about Microsoft catching you either.
Yeah, I'm an idiot. I was suspicious but I asked questions here and waited to find out if it worked legitimately for other ADers. They seemed to have success with the site and product, so I thought it must be OK. I've dealt with Newegg before, so I should have stuck with them.

I certainly didn't want to cheat anyone. I feel very guilty now. I thought it was "legit." I guess I deserve what I got (big fat goose egg). :Oops:

my windows 7 is already activated and verified. no problem so far. Other ADers were fine too. no illegal misuse of our credit cards. so....... :dunno:

I'm still trying to get to bottom of it...

How is it possible that TrustPay JSC worked for other ADers but not for me?

How is it possible that TrustPay JSC worked for other ADers but not for me?

JSC Trustpay is used to be fully function until web hosting has suspended their account for unknown reason, that how hit you so hard.

Did you have confirmation number from email about regards on Windows 7?

Did you sent email to am.me.rock@gmail.com?

Please correct my grammar if you want, thanks.

JSC Trustpay is used to be fully function until web hosting has suspended their account for unknown reason, that how hit you so hard.

Did you have confirmation number from email about regards on Windows 7?

Did you sent email to am.me.rock@gmail.com?

Please correct my grammar if you want, thanks.
I called my credit card company this afternoon and requested them to get back my money. They didn't promise anything. It takes a long process. I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Guys, thanks for your help and concern.

I need to put this in perspective. It's only money.

In a few minutes I'll be going to church for a viewing/visitation for a grandmother and her two grandchildren who died tragically Sunday. They were members of our church. It's been very hard for me, and tonight will be even harder. Their funerals are tomorrow morning.

My problem is nothing compared to what this family is experiencing.

My minor problems were useful for distracting me from grim reality.

See you later.

Reba, BBB have a list of trusted sites: http://www.bbb.org/

but if I was going to download something, I always go straight to the source ...Microsoft.com They usually have a list of trusted sites they trust their product with.

I'm sorry about your friend.

Back