BUSH VS Saddam..

if you were in Bush's shoes, would you...

• Go to War

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • avoid war

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time we had war was in 1991 with Bush's father... Bush. When Clinton took over, we haven't had any war. Now, Bush's being a crybaby and going to war just because he hates Saddam.

Originally posted by Steel
story.saddam.or.not.jpg

I don't think that's the same person

:squint: *look closer*... hmm strange, how come they wore same uniform? :eek: :shock: they re the same! but which is imposter?

story.saddam.or.not.jpg

I don't think that's the same person

Yes it's the same person. Saddam wore his glasses in his private life. His eyes are so weaker. He often not wear it during his appearnces on Iraqi TVs. There were a couple of guys using big posters with the lines on it to make Saddam easier to read and speak at the same time.

Seriously, Steel, you need to a research first. I did not know about Saddam wearing his glasses until I found out about his daily life info in a magazine website.

Well alot of us don't think it is the same person...besides, I bet alot of iraqi citizens are mad at their leader because he refused to disarm the mass detruction, and alot of their homes and afew citizes has been destoryed all because of saddam, who refused to leave Iraq and disarm, has betrayed his own citizens BIG time so it's proably possilbe that there was a double because someone proaby "hate" him now and wanna kill him...

I just had been informed from my friend, he told me that saddam has 2 sons.. which they re horrible.. just father and son :roll: but wondered saddam and osama been bribed with each other?? is that the reason why saddam cant leave his country?

It's possible that they both planned some ways to attack us like they did on September 11th.

:o I think Saddam used to have a secret affair with Hitler when he was alot younger...

I think Saddam's past life was Hilter. :crazy:

People think he is like Hitler of today's world. I gotta to disagree with it. I would said, he is like Josef Stalin of today's world. He was grew up to adoring Stalin as his idol. Believe me, Stalin has done much worse than Hitler does.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
People think he is like Hitler of today's world. I gotta to disagree with it. I would said, he is like Josef Stalin of today's world. He was grew up to adoring Stalin as his idol. Believe me, Stalin has done much worse than Hitler does.

who is Stalin?? :dunno:

Thank you. I don't know if I know a lot of history stuff. There is a lot of historic events and people for me to learn.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Thank you. I don't know if I know a lot of history stuff. There is a lot of historic events and people for me to learn.

oh i see, I don't interesting to study history cuz it is boring to dead!! lol

Stalin was a russian dicator...Russia used to be allies with Germany during WW2, and Hitler and Stalin signed an agreement about land or something, and a couple years later, Hitler broke the agreement and tried to take over Russia! He is twisted, indeed. :crazy: So Stalin decided to share forces with the US because he realized that the US has gotten stronger by the mintue, so he just used USA to kick Hitler and his troops out of Russia...we weren't really friends with Stalin though

Well, Russia was really our ally in the beginning. Hitler was clever to sign a non-agression pact with Stalin, to divide Poland into half, each for Germany and Russia. So that meant Hitler would not have to fight two wars, one on the Western Front and one of the Eastern Front. Hitler could just focus his energy to invade western countries. When he invaded Russian Poland, Stalin knew he was betrayed, so the western powers helped him.

Stalin was a very powerful leader, you're right, Stevey... He killed millions of his own people in pogroms. This continued, even after WWII. A very sad part of Russian history... Maybe you are right, Stevey, Saddam is more similar to Stalin than Hitler.

Remember, USA did not join the WWII right away. We refused to help England and France in the first place. WWII began in 1939, and Pearl Harbour was bombed in Dec 1941. Two years, we did not give any military support to England at all, except to send supplies. When Japan declared war with USA, Hitler declared war with us too. Thus his fate was sealed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct me if I am wrong, I believed the Nazis were trying to invade the Western frontline of U.S.S.R. around Stalingrad for oil. And Nazis falied the campgain after long fight in the Battle of Stalingrad.

The western frontline of USSR is the eastern front of Germany :)
When I talk of "Westfront" or "Ostfront," it is in relation of Germany's location in Europe. Yes, Hitler made a big mistake of ordering his army to take control of the oil fields before the Siege of Stalingrad. Also, because the city bare his name, Stalin ordered all of his soldiers to defend that city at any cost. I don't know how it happened, but the Russians started to surround the Germans and encircle them. So, Germans were stuck, and lost the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back