BUSH VS Saddam..

if you were in Bush's shoes, would you...

• Go to War

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • avoid war

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by kevbo
If Saddam is in sight, he must be killed.

Yeah, i wish im the first person killed him not other.:naughty:

Originally posted by kevbo
That is why US sent Saddam to Iraq so he can make things better but he didn't so he has to be replaced.
Perhas it could be better if we just TAKE over Iraqi as our new state...

Originally posted by Waz
perhaps he look different coz he in panic or either forgot to wear a make up!

I think different lights, other is dark and light. Depends on the room of evirorment.

Originally posted by Steel
story.saddam.or.not.jpg

I don't think that's the same person

you see frist picture of saddam was fake, another one (second pixture) was true. I believe Saddam already been hide, I bet !!

Yeah he proably left Iraq but who knows? :dunno:

It's like Bin Laden is hiding too

Perhas it could be better if we just TAKE over Iraqi as our new state...
No because if they did, then all countries will turn against US.

That is like, you go to your enemy's house and point your enemy's head with a gun and say "Get out of here now" then you offically own the house. AND neighbors will turn against you and report on you or perhaps you will get killed quickly with a knife straight through your heart.

Why not? Saddam lied and betrayed to us so I thought it's better if we take Iraq over and give Iraqi citizens FREEDOM, as President Bush promised.

Well then WHY are we at war with Iraq now?!?! as President Bush said that Saddam must be ridden from Iraq, and then give Iraqi liberty...as President Bush said...so what's the heck going on?!?! This is all getting confusing...

Well CNN doesn't give us enough information...every other channels has the same stories...of course, I've heard that USA and Britain has launched more than 80 missles to Iraq already...that gotta be amazing! Of course, a few Iraqi air crafts has been shot down and/or crushed...and we have many kinds of air crafts... war planes, stealth fighters, jet fighters, big bomb droppers, as a double size of the natural public airplane...there been alot of aircraft battles going on...that's all I heard

Steel, i think you aint follow the news daily about iraq and usa since 9/11. Read the newspaper. everthing is information.

I find it surprising that anyone doubts that Saddam or Osama had no relationship with us.

rummysaddam.jpg

They must not read history-- They are Blowbacks.

Accidents of the CIA. One of many mistakes that they have made.

I understand that someone who was our friend in the past can be out enemy now, and I understand that out past enemies can be our friends now.

You, on the other hand, seem to believe that an enemy will always be an enemy, and a friend will always be a friend. Black and white.

story.saddam.or.not.jpg

I don't think that's the same person
ya never know it could be him or not... try to image him without using a glasses, you never know... only God know...

Hey it's not just me who said that...some of the CIA agent didn't think it was the same dicator...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back