building new home Part 1

Oh nice, it looks like New England style.

Why does you use well water? no city water is come in your town?

I'm surprised that you don't have central AC.

Your house look so great. Nice kitchen room with island table. Deck look good. I am wonder your boyfriend and you build by yourself or hired professional builders?. Mine was build inside only. I gonna dig my old box. I hope I still remember somewhere in the attic.

Would like see your build inside from before and after pictures!? :):)

To Ader

My recommending that if you want to build new a home.. and please contact with large realty as centruy 21, coldwell, etc.. partner with contractor building better and safe than a private contractors ok :):):)

Oh nice, it looks like New England style.

Why does you use well water? no city water is come in your town?

I'm surprised that you don't have central AC.

My home sat on closer 4000 Elevations on mountain so rarely very hot here! :) plus we do not want to spend $$ and bec maybe selling this home and move back to another state and to be distance near with grandparent live?? :):)

let wait and see in 2 to 4 years later.. If we decide kept that house then we will addition another 2000 ft with four car garage, sunny room with greenhouse , office and libaray room also addition A.C. and two fire wood stoves in kicthen between playroom and living room between also upstair bedroom :):)

so let wait see what happen in future!! :)

My home sat on closer 4000 Elevations on mountain so rarely very hot here! :) plus we do not want to spend $$ and bec maybe selling this home and move back to another state and to be distance near with grandparent live?? :):)

let wait and see in 2 to 4 years later.. If we decide kept that house then we will addition another 2000 ft with four car garage, sunny room with greenhouse , office and libaray room also addition A.C. and two fire wood stoves in kicthen between playroom and living room between also upstair bedroom :):)

so let wait see what happen in future!! :)

I talked to my sister if she wants to sell her house someday and move south. She thought about it last year. She officially decided to keep it permanently. She does not care that her house has excellent value and a profit. I realized that she is right.

Strangely, I watched a TV show of people who sold their beautiful home for more profit. Some sellers moved in a new beautiful home, and their mind thinking that it was a mistake.

Nice home!!!! So huge! :) Congrats!

I talked to my sister if she wants to sell her house someday and move south. She thought about it last year. She officially decided to keep it permanently. She does not care that her house has excellent value and a profit. I realized that she is right.

Strangely, I watched a TV show of people who sold their beautiful home for more profit. Some sellers moved in a new beautiful home, and their mind thinking that it was a mistake.

We re thinking about moving to California and to be with nearby family because we don't want my two daughters will be growing up and never know who a grandparent? They re begs for us move back to a West too?? :Hmm:

Oh I see.

Off subject -

Well. My two nieces were 10 and 13 years old. We took them to see my grandparents. They don't give a damn about them. Believe me. That is very common for many children and teenagers.

They cried and demanded not to go to the funeral for my both deceased grandparents a few years ago. My friends had the same thing for their deceased parents. I was only one with my parents (without my two sisters) that we went to see a deceased relative when I was a little kid. I hate it, and I still remember the pale face in the coffin. Sigh.

The teenagers will love their mother if their mother feed them a lot. That's what they do in the reality. If they feed their children normally not a lot of food, they don't care about their mother. They want to get out of the house to do something or going to a college ...than coming to see their mother. If you don't believe me, that's okay. You will be surprised in one day. You may realize that you might be a mistake to sell the house. I don't tell you what to do. Whatever you decide... Just keep in your mind. That's all. :)

Why not move your trailer to California and to see them? Test your kids to see whether they really love them for a couple of weeks.

I better stop talking about this because your topic is only for your house issue. Sorry about that.

Good idea. As a grandmother myself, your post is depressing to me.

I am sorry. You are not alone out there. I am very sure that my nieces do not care me when I turn 60 years old. I am afraid that they might put me in a horrible nursing home someday. I rather to die in my house, and hopefully become a ghost to protect my home.

Hey Phillips. Nice house!! WOW So huge one!! How many members of ur family? Its beautiful.

:ty: just me and bf also two girls! :) Plus two dogs, one cat and One horse! :):)

If you are going to sell this home in few years later, condersing to get AC units setup because the buyers are very senstive about buying the house...

Phillips nice house and cant wait to meet you in person. Hopefully in spring time when the warm weather come around. :D

Back